Page 27 of 484 FirstFirst ... 252627282977 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] Stockholm Syndrome (NoviDome x Larson and zoe)

March Member of the Month
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

"Easy enough," Jim muttered and checked for a pulse just to be sure. Once he was convinced Jody was dead, he dragged his body to the edge and threw him over, into the sea water.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Bayleigh watched as tears started to roll down her face. She then looked to Jim and sniffled a little. "The boat is ready." She whispered to him and then started to wipe her eyes. "When will I get stitches?"

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

"When we get to a safe place," he said, getting up. He glanced down at the water, a voice in the back of his mind wondering why the hell he'd offered to kill that man. However, he was fairly sure he knew. He took Bayleigh to the boat, and stopped in his tracks when he saw who was waiting for them to get on board. "...Bill?" he asked softly, growing a little pale. The man looked up from his phone and gave Jim a confused look.
    "...Jim? Didn't you and Trent have a different ride back?" Jim's heart sank a little and he sighed, running a hand through his hair.
    "We did. Plans change. I understand you're willing to get us across?"
    "Yeah, the lady asked," he said, gesturing to Bayleigh. "She looked distressed so I figured I'd help out. She with you?"
    "Yes. Bill, can I... Can I ask you a favour?"
    "Go on then."
    "Can one of your men drive the red car parked in the parking lot somewhere for me? The keys are in the ignition." He'd prefer to erase some tracks of Jody.
    "What's in it for me?"
    "My unending gratitude." Bill gave Jim a look, but then grinned and clapped him on the shoulder.
    "Fine. Text me the address." Jim gave a relieved smile and nodded.
    "Thanks a bunch, Bill."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Bayleigh slowly got into the boat and looked to Jim. "So your name is Jim?" She asked and then slowly took a seat down. "I'm sorry I was just struggling and he came and asked if I needed help so I said it was heavy." She said and then looked away.

"Am I gonna be in trouble now?" She asked and then sniffled a bit. "What were you doing with that guy?"

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Jim sat down on the deck of the boat with his back against the wall, and let out a sigh. He found himself low-key freaking out about the fact that he'd committed murder twice within 48 hours, but continued to tell himself that the first time was an accident, and the second time he clearly had it coming. He looked up at Bayleigh as she spoke and shook his head.
    "...I'm too tired for trouble. Just sit down and keep a low profile. The guy will get us to the UK."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She nodded her head slowly and then started to chew on her lip. She then looked at him and rubbed her arm. "About that kiss, I don’t know why I did it..... I shouldn't have, it was a mistake." She whispered to him as she started to 'lay low' by literally laying down.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Jim started to blush a little as she brought it up, and looked away. "...It's forgotten. Don't worry."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She nodded her head and then sighed. "So remember. When we get there. You are coming to my mental health place for help to get better." She told him, thinking that they had both actually established that was part of the deal.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He frowned and looked at her. "Excuse me? You're not the one in charge here."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She frowned and sat up quickly. "Hell no! We had a deal! That was part of the deal!" She said and crossed her arms over her chest. "I will scream for help and jump out of this boat." She told him sternly.

Page 27 of 484 FirstFirst ... 252627282977 ... LastLast