Page 28 of 484 FirstFirst ... 262728293078 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] Stockholm Syndrome (NoviDome x Larson and zoe)

March Member of the Month
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

"We made no deal. You're my hostage. What part of this situation confuses you? You disobey me, I hurt you. And I'm not bluffing."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She frowned and looked at him before opening her mouth and letting out a loud scream. She knew he wasn't bluffing, but she wanted him to know that she wasn't bluffing either.

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Jim cursed and scrambled over to her, frantically covering her mouth with his hands. "Don't make me stab you again!" he hissed through clenched teeth. Just then, Bill came running over.
    "Is everything okay? Who screamed?"

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Bayleigh looked at Bill and whimpered a bit before she tried her best to bite Jim. She then remembered she wasn't tied and tried to elbow him.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Jim cried out when she managed to bite him once again, and switched hands. This time he made sure to clench his hand around her mouth tightly hoping she couldn't bite him again. He ducked his head down to dodge her elbow and looked at Bill.
    "Get this boat going Bill!" He frowned a little and took a step closer.
    "What's your business with her anyway? I know y'all do shady things but I'm not about to let things go down on my boat."
    "Nothing is going down, Bill, please just get going!"

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Bayleigh frowned and then whimpered in pain. She looked up at him and then tried to wiggle from him. She knew she would be punished for all of this, but she really didn’t care at this point. She looked up at Bill once more with begging eyes.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Bill frowned and crossed his arms.
    "What's this about?"
    "Bill, with all due respect, it's none of your busine-"
    "The hell it is. You're on MY boat. Let go of her or I'll kick your ass back ashore." Jim's eyes widened and he shook his head.
    "No! No no no, you can't-"
    "I'm the goddamn captain, Jim. Back the hell off." Jim growled lowly and gave Bayleigh a warning glare before cautiously letting go.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Bayleigh looked at Jim and closed her eyes and shelded her face for a moment, almost expecting to get hit or something. She slowly and shakily got off the boat and over to Bill before grabbing hold of his arm.
    She then looked at Jim shaking a bit. "W-We had a d-deal, Marc." She told him and then gulped a bit. "I can get help here or there. Or, not at all. All I want to do is help you and you agreed to it."

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Jim balled his fists as she spoke, and took a threatening step forward. "You want to help me? Really? You think getting me kicked off this boat will help me? This whole country is looking for me. Get the fuck back here right now."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She looked at him and whimpered a little. She then started to cry a little. "Okay....." She whispered and slowly got back on the boat before she started to bury her face into her hands as she sat on the seat. "I just want to help you...." She said and then bit her lip. She swore to never talk about her past relationship, but she was going to have to with him. Though she didn't know why. Maybe it would bring him to be nicer to her?

Page 28 of 484 FirstFirst ... 262728293078 ... LastLast