Page 3 of 484 FirstFirst 1234553 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] Stockholm Syndrome (NoviDome x Larson and zoe)

March Member of the Month
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

"I don't give a shit where you're from, and I don't give a shit if you're rich. I want a ransom, and you can't pay your own," Jim growled.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She frowned and looked at him the best she could. "And why can't I pay my own?" She asked him and then tried to yank her arms out. "Can you tell me what happened to you? Why you had that body?" She asked him slowly.

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He grimaced slightly as she tried to free her arms. "Leave the god damn ropes or I'll tighten them again. You are in no position to ask questions. And you can't pay your own ransom because I'm not letting you go."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She looked away and then sighed. "No one in my family wants me around. I guess I'm better off stuck here with you. To everyone I'm such a screw up. No matter what I do." She said and then closed her eyes. "Amd its all because of a mistake I made when I was sixteen."

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He took a deep breath to keep himself calm. He didn't have time for this. He couldn't sit here and listen to her life story. He needed to figure out his next step. "...So they won't pay a ransom for you?" he asked, his tone slightly irritated. He pulled out his phone and checked it again, even though the volume was turned all the way up and he would have heard it if he'd gotten a call or a message.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She laughed a little at that and said. "Would you do it for a family member who got pregnant and sixteen then gave up her baby for adoption?" She asked and then frowned. "You expecting a call or a text from someone?"

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He glared at her and put his phone away again. "It doesn't matter. Is that really why your family doesn't want you around?"

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She nodded her head and looked away. "Yes." She said and then glanced around. "So uh, this would be the first time I've been kidnapped. Is there something I'm supposed to be doing?" She asked him slowly.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He huffed, and for a moment it almost sounded like a laugh. "Just keep your mouth shut when I tell you to," he said and stifled a yawn.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She frowned and looked at him. "You are the suckiest kidnapper ever. I had more fun when you made a blade to my neck." She said and then thought for a moment and a smile came to her lips. "You must be tired."

Page 3 of 484 FirstFirst 1234553 ... LastLast