Page 368 of 484 FirstFirst ... 318366367368369370418 ... LastLast
Results 3,671 to 3,680 of 4837

Thread: [M] Stockholm Syndrome (NoviDome x Larson and zoe)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Ivan sighed and nodded his head. "And he will. I promise you that. We will make him pay for what he did. Just let me go talk to Lola as she is my second in command." He said softly to him and then looked as Bae stood up in her crib to look around.

March Member of the Month
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Jim ignored Bae, in fact, he couldn't bear to look at her right now. "Not good enough. I'll go with you. We will come up with a plan, and we'll get. Her. Back. I'm not waiting a single moment."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Ivan sighed and looked at him. "Your wife just died. You are not level headed. I will come and get you when we know what we are doing. I promise." He said and looked as Bae started to whine.
    "Dada." She whined then started to bounce a little on her feet.

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Jim ignored her again and took a threatening step towards Ivan. "I swear to god, if your plan is just some payback to be carried out in a couple of weeks, or an empty threat, in fact, anything short of an immediate mobilisation of anything and everything we can use to get her back, I'll shoot you where you stand and take over," he muttered.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Ivan nodded his head and then kicked him in the groin again. "Don't threaten me. Give me about an hour then come back to my office." He said and got some of the men to watch the doors to take sure Jim didn't try to leave.
    Bae whimpered and then started to cry. "Dada......."

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Jim cried out in pain and almost fell to his knees. He caught himself on the door handle and tried to follow Ivan out, but was stopped by more men than he was willing to fight right now. With a frustrated growl, he slammed the door shut and grabbed two fistfuls of his hair, turning his back to Bae for a moment as he caught his breath. Then he slowly turned around and lifted her out of her crib, hugging her to him.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Bae looked at Jim and stopped crying when she was in his arms. She looked around and then reached out to touch Jim's hair while she babbled happily.

Ivan sighed and went to Lola. "We need to talk. In my office." He said and led her that way before he closed the door. "Rico murdered Callie."

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Jim looked at Bae and started crying uncontrollably. He lay down on the bed and cradled her against his chest as he sobbed. Callie couldn't be dead. He couldn't lose her. He had just gotten her back, things had been so good between them... This was not supposed to happen. They were going to get rings, and... He cringed, stroking Bae's hair.

Lola followed Ivan, and when he told her what had happened she froze up, standing by the door. "...No," she breathed softly.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Bae frowned as this was a new sight of her Dad. It was honestly kinda scary to see him like this. So in response she started to whine at him and tried to shuffle away from him too. Of course she was still too young to understand what happened.

Ivan sighed and went to sit at his desk. "We need a plan and we need one now. Or else Jim is going to go busting into that place and get himself killed. I'd hate to have Bae put in an orphanage." He said and then tapped his foot. "He wants revenge, on Rico. He also wants to see if we can find Callie."

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Jim sobbed and loosened his grip on Bae when he felt her shuffle. He looked at her and kissed her forehead with trembling lips. He had to focus on her, like Ivan had said. But he had never wanted to kill somebody more than right now.

Lola cursed and ran her hands through her hair. "How... Are we sure this is real?" she asked softly.

Page 368 of 484 FirstFirst ... 318366367368369370418 ... LastLast