Page 374 of 484 FirstFirst ... 324372373374375376424 ... LastLast
Results 3,731 to 3,740 of 4837

Thread: [M] Stockholm Syndrome (NoviDome x Larson and zoe)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Of course Ivan was in his office at the moment so he just discarded the sound of Jim yelling. Maybe he was just being loud so they could hear him?
    Nova was in the kitchen, cutting up some potatoes that she was using to make mashed potatoes for Bae. She also had Bae near in the highchair. "Yes sweet little lady. I'm making you some food. Yummy." She said and frowned when she heard Jim. She glanced over at Nova and frowned as if she didn't know what was going on.

March Member of the Month
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Lola frowned back, putting her cup of tea down and getting up. Jim marched in and stopped in his tracks when he saw them. He glared daggers at them and pointed at Nova with the hand holding the letter. "Step away from Bae," he ordered, clearly fuming. Lola sighed and stepped in front of Nova.
    "Jim, what is this about?"
    "Don't play dumb, Lola."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Nova frowned slowly pushed Lola to the side. "She doesn't know about the letter, Jim. I just thought you should know and I really am so sorry about what happened to Callie." She said and then bit her lip a little. "It really wasn't my intent for her to get hurt."
    Bae looked at them and started to babble about, trying to be a part of the conversation.

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

"Get hurt?! She got killed! Brutally murdered and fed to the dogs! And you're saying you could have prevented this?!"

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Nova sniffled and looked away. "I was only doing what Lola said...." She whispered and her eyes glanced at Ivan who very quietly stood in the door way.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Jim shifted his blazing gaze to Lola, who frowned. "Hey, I followed protocol!" she protested. "It's not unusual for us to split up when we go shopping."
    "You left her alone! Right after such a huge operation that dealt them a blow they were bound to want revenge for?! Are you insane?!" Jim shouted, pushing past Nova and seizing Lola's collar. She gasped and looked at him, frightened.
    "I didn't know this would happen!"
    "Bullshit! You never liked her, either of you! I bet you're fucking glad she's dead, aren't you?!"

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Nova frowned and looked as she fell back. "Hey! Leave her alone!" She said and stood up, trying to push him away.
    Ivan growled and got out his gun. He shot Jim in his arm then came over and knocked his feet out from under him. "If you ever touch my wife again, Bae won't have any parents." He said and then snapped his finger for some of his men to get Jim to the doctor area. "Now, leave my women here alone. They had no control over any of what happened."

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Jim cried out when he got shot and grunted as he hit the ground. He clutched his arm, hissing in pain. "You son of a bitch," he muttered through clenched teeth, trying to get up to fight Ivan but his men grabbed him and started taking him away. "I want Bae back!" he shouted. "They clearly can't be trusted to protect one of their own," he added bitterly.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Ivan sighed and picked up Bae and took her to the room. "Look Jim. Here she is. She can watch you get the bullet taken out and watch you get stitches too!" He snapped and then went to check on Lola.

(Would you want is to skip now or keep going?)

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Jim growled at Ivan and pulled Bae into his good arm, holding her to his chest protectively. He would never let her out of his sight again.

After the incident, Jim was suspended for some time to heal and grieve. He spent most of that time holed up in his room, watching over Bae, and sorting through what little stuff Callie had left behind. He ended up collecting it in a shoe box that he kept under his bed. He couldn't bring himself to throw it out. Part of him wanted to leave this place, but he knew he was still a wanted man, and this was unfortunately the safest place for Bae to be right now. So he stayed, reluctantly, and eventually slowly got back to work. Though all of his tasks were inside the house. He refused to go on missions again, for that would mean leaving Bae behind. And that was something he would likely never be ready for again.

Page 374 of 484 FirstFirst ... 324372373374375376424 ... LastLast