Page 39 of 484 FirstFirst ... 373839404189 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] Stockholm Syndrome (NoviDome x Larson and zoe)

March Member of the Month
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Jim was satisfied with the security of the house for now, and leaned against the door frame. "The plan is to rest up until I decide what the next step will be. You have a nice place, do you live all alone?"

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She looked back at him and shook her head. "No, my boyfriend.... Actually yes, I do now. We broke up a few days before I came to the Netherlands." She said and then sighed to see his gun still sitting on the counter. "I told him to come and get that." She said and then looked at the items she had gotten out. "Have you ever had Steak Pasta?" She asked him slowly.

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Jim raised his eyebrow as she spoke about her ex-boyfriend, and followed her gaze to the gun on the counter. He walked over and picked it up, checking if it was loaded. "No, I haven't," he said absentmindedly.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She saw him make his way to the gun and tried to get to it before him, but she was too late. She looked at him with fear in her eyes. She then slowly went back to the stove to start cooking. "Thats what I'm making."

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He glanced over at her and tucked the gun into the waistband of his jeans for now. "What is it?"

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She looked at him and started to hyperventilate a bit. He had the gun. She had no intention to use it on him, but she knew he would use it on her. She has had a gun pulled on her before and didn't ever want that fear again. "S-Steak P-Pasta....."

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He narrowed his eyes a little. "But... what is it? Just pasta with steak?"

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She looked at him and then slowly started to explain it. "Its steak that is cooked in butter.... Added seasonings..... Pasta Noodles.... And a whole bunch of parmasan cheese...." She said to him and then started to feel a little light headed. "I'll get to cooking...." She said and started to cut up the steak into bite size pieces.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He nodded slowly and looked around her kitchen. After the meals he'd had the past week, this honestly sounded great. "Is that your favourite?"

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She listened to him and slowly nodded her head. "Y-Yes...." She said slowly and then started to melt some butter in a pan to cook the food in. She then looked at him with sad eyes. It had felt so nice to be a little buddy buddy with him, but it was totally gone now. She opened up her seasoning cabinet and reached up to grab some garlic powder, but whimpered in pain from the stitches. "J-Jim? Can you please grab that?"

Page 39 of 484 FirstFirst ... 373839404189 ... LastLast