Page 45 of 484 FirstFirst ... 434445464795 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] Stockholm Syndrome (NoviDome x Larson and zoe)

March Member of the Month
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He squeezed some of her shampoo onto his hands and started massaging it into her hair. The flowery smell slowly filled the kitchen, and Jim gradually became more and more aware of how close he was standing to her. "...That sounds delicious," he said, sounding a little distracted.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She nodded her head and smiled. "Yeah, but I do something really special to my hashbrowns and eggs... Do you like spicy things?" She asked him softly and noticed his status. Though she didn't say anything and decided to let nature take its course.

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He glanced at her face and continued to wash her hair, making sure the shampoo got everywhere. That also meant massaging it into her scalp. "I can appreciate spicy things, yes."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She closed her eyes for a few moments and let out an unvoltary groan. She then reopened her eyes and smiled. "Good.... In my hashbrowns a put ham, onion, and jalapeņos in it and melt cheese on it. Then for my eggs, I beat them in a bowl and put cheese and then season them with some Tony's before scrambling them in butter...." She said and then gave him a first real happy smile.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He grinned as she spoke, and glanced at her smile. He couldn't put his finger on why, but it felt like this was the most beautiful smile he'd ever seen. She was clearly enjoying what he was doing, and that was a welcome new feeling for him. He was doing something right for once.
    His eyes widened a little when he realised he was staring at her and hadn't replied. "...Again, that sounds... wonderful," he said softly and started to rinse her hair.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She smiled and then blushed a little before she started to think. Her favorite thing in the world to do was cook. "Oh and if you think that'll be good. Just wait for supper tonight." She said and then closed her eyes as her hair was rinsed. "Oh and I'm sure you'll do fine or you know what you are doing, but the conditioner doesn't go on top of my hair." She whispered to him kindly before she gave him another smile.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He looked at her, slightly surprised. "It... It doesn't? Where does it go?" he asked softly.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She smiled and looked at him, finally noted too how close they were to each other. She gulped a little and then stuttered. "I-It goes like ummm...." She said trying to think on how to tell him. "From the middle of my hair down. Then it has to sit for a few minutes before rinsing it super good."

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He nodded slowly and took the bottle. "So it doesn't go on your head? Just... the bottom half of your hair?"

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She nodded her head and smiled. "Yes that is right." She said and then started to think a little. "I wanna do something creative with the sausage too. Any ideas?" She asked him, talking in her sweetest voice.

Page 45 of 484 FirstFirst ... 434445464795 ... LastLast