Page 46 of 484 FirstFirst ... 444546474896 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] Stockholm Syndrome (NoviDome x Larson and zoe)

March Member of the Month
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He put the conditioner on his hands and then started to carefully comb it through her hair with his fingers. Something about the tone of her voice made him feel calm. There had been so many things on his mind all morning while she was taking her bath, like how he wanted to go back to his Trent's place to collect his stuff, and how he needed to get a new phone... But now all of that seemed unimportant.
    "...You could use a little barbecue sauce," he said absentmindedly, watching the conditioner flow through her hair.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She smiled and nodded her head. "That would be very interesting!" She said excitedly and clapped her hands together. She then blushed and kinda glanced away. "Sorry... Tgat was uncalled for." She said and then started to somewhat shut down. All of her old boyfriends and family always said she was too happy about little things.

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He raised an eyebrow and looked at her. "Are you apologising for liking my idea?"

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She nodded her head slowly and then again said she was sorry. "Am I not supposed to be saying sorry?"

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

"I... I don't know why you would," he murmured as he finished up brushing the conditioner through her hair.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She smiled and looked up at him, staring at him or trying to stare at his eyes. That was the first time she ever felt dumb for saying sorry about something.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He looked back at her and something in her gaze made him blush. He felt... drawn in. "Your... Your hair should sit for a bit, right?" he heard himself ask.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She nodded her head and blushed too. "Like for two minutes." She whispered to him and held the gaze. It was like nothing else mattered in the world at the moment and she prayed that he would break their gaze.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Jim's eyes only momentarily left hers to glance at her lips. He thought back to the day before when they had to pretend to be a couple, and how it had felt to be that close to her... to kiss her. He hadn't dared to dream that there was anything real between them, but now... he did. Before he could spend too many rational thoughts talking himself out of this, telling himself he was wrong, he leaned in closer to her and softly kissed her lips.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Bayleigh smiled as Jim kept his gaze on her. She felt her heart rate slowly going up. She felt like her heart was in her throat. As she saw him starting to lean in, she felt butterflies in her stomach. Then it happened. HE kissed her. She was kinda shocked at first, causing her to pull back at little to look into his eyes before leaning back up to start kissing him back.

Page 46 of 484 FirstFirst ... 444546474896 ... LastLast