Page 482 of 484 FirstFirst ... 432480481482483484 LastLast
Results 4,811 to 4,820 of 4837

Thread: [M] Stockholm Syndrome (NoviDome x Larson and zoe)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Bae frowned and looked at him. "Maybe you should get checked out at the hospital." She said and then slowly got up. "I'll wait to eat. You probably can't eat right now." She said to him softly and then started to look around. "Maybe we should just leave your Uncle a note."

Callie sighed and looked at Jim as she stroked his cheek. "Don't be too hard on her when she gets here." She whispered and kissed his nose. "You really gave her a scare."

March Member of the Month
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Ryder sat up and nodded, laying a hand on his jaw. "Let's just get some coffee on the way there, then."

Jim had his eyes closed, and though he was sleepy, he was conscious. He smiled ever so slightly when Callie kissed his nose. "You think?" he asked a little sarcastically and wanted to chuckle, but it hurt and he winced in pain.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Bae nodded her head and sighed. "I'm so sorry again about your jaw." She whispered and then got up. Once they made it to the hospital and into the room, Bae sighed. "Why don't you go sit on the chair in the corner with that Ice." She said to Ryder. She then walked over to the hospital bed, slowly. "H-Hi D-Daddy...."
    Last edited by Clucky Has Arrived; 11-09-2022 at 08:36 PM. Reason: Too many 'Slowly'

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Ryder nodded and sat down where she pointed, pressing the ice to his jaw and watching her. Jim blinked his eyes open when he heard Bae's voice and he took a shaking breath, weakly raising his hand to take hers. "Hey baby..." he whispered.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Bae for a moment turned her head away and took a step back. She then looked as Callie told her it was okay and led her back over.
    "Its okay... All of the fighting is over..." She soothed.
    Bae nodded her head as tears started to roll down her face and she slowly took Jim's hand. Though she didn't know at all what to say to him.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Jim squeezed her hand as well as he could manage, and fought back a cough. "...I'm sorry," he said softly. "I'm really sorry. Is Ryder all right?" Again he had to cough and cringed in pain.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Bae sniffled and shrugged her shoulders. "His jaw is really really hurting him...." She said and then she started to cry. "I'm sorry too, but I was really scared....." She said and then looked at Ryder. She then tilted her head to get him to come over. "H-He is good. He wanted to come to see how you were doing...."

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Ryder slowly stood up from the chair and headed over to the bedside. Jim only moved his eyes to look at him, because it hurt too much to move his head. He offered Ryder a slight smile. "...I'm sorry for hitting you. I shouldn't have." Ryder bit his lips and nodded.
    "...Thanks."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Bae smiled a little and leaned on Ryder. "Daddy, I really love Ryder and I'm going to be with him." She said and then bit her lip. "Maybe we can think of something... Maybe like a betrothal?"

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Jim closed his eyes, frowning slightly. "Bae, let's... let's talk about that later. I'm in a lot of pain," he whispered. "...But I respect your decision and I want you to be happy. I'm sorry I tried to stand in your way."

Page 482 of 484 FirstFirst ... 432480481482483484 LastLast