Page 483 of 484 FirstFirst ... 433481482483484 LastLast
Results 4,821 to 4,830 of 4837

Thread: [M] Stockholm Syndrome (NoviDome x Larson and zoe)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Bae nodded her head and smiled. She then carefully hugged him. "Its okay. I'm just glad I didn't kill ya." She said then looked at Ryder. "I'm glad your jaw isn't broken..." She whispered and then glanced back at her Dad. "When do you get to go home?"
    Callie sighed and looked at Ryder and motioned for him to follow her out into the hall.

March Member of the Month
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Jim winced a little when she hugged him, but still managed to smile. "It'll probably be a while before they release me... They told me I'll need rehabilitation and all..."

Ryder nodded at Bae before being beckoned by Callie. He squeezed Bae's hand and let go of her, following Callie outside.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Bae nodded her head and sighed a little bit. "I'm really sorry that happened to you." She said and then slowly sat on the bed with him. "So like a few weeks or months?"

Callie looked at Ryder and sighed. "Look, I'm really sorry for everything that happened." She said and glanced back into the room. "We want Bae to be with someone we can trust and your family just isn't that."

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Jim nodded slightly. "Likely. Apparently my lung got quite damaged."

Ryder frowned and took a step back, lowering the ice from his jaw. Unlike his uncle, he didn't know the details about what happened to her, but he knew his uncle helped her, and at his age he didn't understand the trauma Callie had endured. "...Are you serious? Do you have any idea how long we drove around yesterday trying to find your daughter? When have my uncle or I ever hurt you? Why can't you trust us?"

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Bae sniffled and started to laugh a little. "Seems like I have good aim." She said and then looked at him. "I'm sorry for how I had been acting."

Callie sighed and looked at him. "Its your whole group of people I don't trust." She whispered to him and then quietly told him everything that had happened. "You see now why its hard to trust that this isn't one big plan?"

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Jim chuckled, but again winced in pain from the movement. "...You're forgiven, baby."

Ryder listened to her story with thinly veiled horror, pressing the ice to his jaw again. "...I had nothing to do with any of that," he protested softly. "I mean, that sounds awful, and I'm really sorry that happened to you. Really, that's just wrong. But my uncle has put everybody on the right path. And you don't even have to trust him, you just have to trust me. I was ready to run away with Bae and didn't tell my uncle a single thing. That should tell you I'm not one of them."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Callie sighed and bit her lip. "Okay, but if you ever hurt her...." She whispered to him dangerously. She then sighed. "Let me ask you. Do you trust us? Do you know what happened to your Father?"

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Ryder nodded solemnly. "...My uncle told me. Your husband killed him. But I hardly knew him, and my uncle also tells me he was an awful man. Hearing your stories... I don't think my uncle lied."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Callie nodded her head and sighed. "So why are you not scared of my husband?"

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Ryder shrugged slightly. "My uncle has killed people too... Bae almost did, too. People have their reasons. But even then, I am a little scared of your husband. He's very intimidating. But I stood up to him yesterday because I have more love for Bae than fear for him."

Page 483 of 484 FirstFirst ... 433481482483484 LastLast