Page 5 of 484 FirstFirst ... 3456755 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] Stockholm Syndrome (NoviDome x Larson and zoe)

March Member of the Month
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He nodded and cursed again as he headed to the bathroom to clean off his hand. He had clearly underestimated how hard this was going to be. He rummaged through the drawers in the bathroom, and was lucky enough to find a first aid kit. He pulled out a couple of band-aids and tended to the bite marks she had left on his palm.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She breathed through her nose and kept crying. She then looked to where the bathroom was and sighed. She looked up at her hands and tried to loosen the rope by slightly twisting and pulling.

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Once his hand was taken care of, he planted his hands on the sink and looked at himself in the mirror. As much as he hated to admit it, the girl was right: he looked like he hadn't slept in days. It was close to the truth, honestly. He had been awake for over 24 hours at this point, and before that he hadn't slept a lot either. He glanced at the door and let out a soft sigh. After turning off the lights, he headed back into the room and went over to the other bed. "You think you can behave now?" he asked, grabbing the knife and holding it loosely in his hand.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She looked over at him and nodded her head. Though as if for the millionth time she started to cry softly. She then began to move her arm. She then looked around the room and started to try to talk through the gag.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He shook his head and rubbed his face with his good hand. "I'm not taking it off. Here, you know what," he murmured and grabbed the remote control of the tv. He turned it on and flipped through the channels until he found one that was showing children's cartoons. The top right corner showed a little logo of a zeppelin. "There you go. Have fun," he said and threw the remote onto the night stand in between the beds. He dropped himself onto the bed and let out a sigh, closing his eyes. "I'm a light sleeper," he said softly. "Don't try anything."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She frowned and kept mumbling. She then stopped and looked at the TV. She listened to it and then slowly tried to start slowly slipping her hand out while she watched the tv.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Jim quickly dozed off, too tired to stay awake and keep an eye on her. He slept like a log, and while he did, the children's programme on the tv got to an end and made way for what was apparently called 'Nederland 3': a national broadcast programme that was on during the day. After some commercials for tea and cars and cleaning supplies, there was a jingle and then a news broadcast came on, called 'NOS'. A man with a serious face behind a desk turned to the camera with a nod. "Goedemorgen, en welkom bij het NOS journaal van acht uur."(Good morning, and welcome to the Dutch broadcast service news at eight.) He continued to read the news in Dutch, and several images were displayed. The first was an aerial shot of a large building, which, according to the text on screen, was the Rijksmuseum, one of Amsterdam's largest and most famous museums. The next image was a van surrounded by police officers behind red and white tape, and finally there was a picture of the face of the museum guard, accompanied by the word 'Vermist' (Missing).

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She frowned as she watched the looked over at him. She started to panic and tried to get her hand loose after some time she did happen to get one hand loose and ripped off her duck tape before spit out the sock quietly. She looked around and saw nothing but him and the light from the TV. She started to sniffle and couldn't stop herself from crying outloud again. "Why can't you just kill me you jackass!"

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Jim jumped when she yelled and shot up in bed, his eyes wide with shock. He grabbed his knife and got up, looking around nervously. His heart was racing in his throat and he was half convinced he was caught. When he realised they were still alone, he pointed the knife at her. "What are you doing?! How'd you-" He saw her hand was free and cursed, marching over so he could tie her back up.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She frowned and then began to cry harder. "No! Please don't! It hurts too bad! Please at least let me sit up!" She cried and went to try and get her other arm free. "I don't even know who you are!"

Page 5 of 484 FirstFirst ... 3456755 ... LastLast