Page 51 of 484 FirstFirst ... 4950515253101 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] Stockholm Syndrome (NoviDome x Larson and zoe)

March Member of the Month
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

"...Because you can love yourself," he said softly. "And you can love others. Or other things. Even if they don't love you back. You don't live your life for others, do you?"

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She sniffled and looked at him. "You must not want to be loved by someone else. Please just get out." She whispered and then got up to go lay on her bed. "I just wish you would see that I love you, Jim...."

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

"Which is it?" he asked softly, feeling like an echo of himself. "Get out, or see that you love me? Cause I can't do both."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She looked at him and stood up and came over to him, placing her hands on his chest. "I want you to see that I love you and I want you to love me..." She cried to him softly. She then chewed her lip a little. "This is the first time I've ever said this to anyone but....." She then blushed a little. "Id want to carry your baby...."

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

His eyes widened when she said that and he took her hands, taking them off his chest. "...I have to go," he murmured, stepping back and letting go of her hands with a shake of his head. "Bayleigh, you've known me for two god damn days, you can't say stuff like that! You're clearly confused!" He shook his head again and headed for the front door, pulling it open. Then he paused and looked over his shoulder. "If this was all a tactic to scare me away... Congratulations, you've done it. Go ahead and call the cops. I don't care anymore." With that, he stepped outside and pulled the door shut behind him.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Bayleigh frowned a little and looked at him. "Its not....." She whispered and watched the door close behind him. She quickly opened up the door behind him and started to sniffle a little. "Wait! Marc! Why are you doing this?" She asked and frowned as she didn't see him anywhere in sight. She then sniffled and called 911. "Yes..... I'm having thoughts of hurting myself." She said and then hung up the phone before sitting on the ground outside. She then sniffled and began to get up to go write a note to Jim to put on the couch. She had doubts that he would come back, but if he did. She then went to sit on the front porch and continued to cry.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Jim might be a screw-up in pretty much every single way, but he sure knew how to run away. He knew how to disappear. And he did just that. As he marched down the street, he tossed his phone into a garbage can and shoved his hands into his pockets. When he felt the scraps of Bayleigh's photograph still there, he stopped for a moment. He glanced at the garbage can, wondering if he should just throw them out, but something in him made him hold on to them. He shook his head lightly and went on his way. He had to get to Trent's place.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Soon the ambulance came and picked her up. She slowly laid on the bed in the ambulance and started to cry silently. Once she got to the hospital she was put into a room, she was questioned by the doctors, but she just sat there in silence.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Jim pulled up his mask and got onto the first bus he could find, heading deeper into the city. He knew the way to Trent's place by heart, but deep down he didn't want to go there at all. He didn't want to face the reality of his brother's death. With Bayleigh, he had been able to distract himself from the harsh truth of what he had done. But now he was all alone.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

After about an hour of crying, Bayleigh finally fell asleep. She had been told that she was going to be there for a while if she couldn't talk to anyone about why she wanted to hurt herself. She couldn't live life all alone anymore. If that meant being in the hospital the rest of her life, that is what she would do.

Page 51 of 484 FirstFirst ... 4950515253101 ... LastLast