Page 47 of 484 FirstFirst ... 454647484997 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] Stockholm Syndrome (NoviDome x Larson and zoe)

March Member of the Month
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Jim felt his heart drop when she pulled back, but when she kissed him back he felt his whole body tingling with joy. He carefully brought a hand to her face and laid it on her cheek, gently stroking his thumb across her skin.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She smiled into the kiss and brought her hands around his neck and continued to kiss him. She then shuttered a bit as her cheek was stroked. She had never been kissed like that before. Not even when she created her child. She wasn't going to quit kissing him until he pulled away from her.

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

After a couple of moments he did pull away, and looked into her eyes for a brief moment. There was a trace of a smile on his lips, but it slowly faded away as it dawned on him what he had just done. He became flustered and stood up straight, taking a step back. "I... I'm sorry, that... was not cool of me."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Bayleigh blushed and looked at him before giggling as he said he was sorry. "Don't be..... I liked it...." She whispered and then smiled. "I uhhh... Its time to rinse." She whispered and then began to think on the past few moments they had just had together.

Once she was raised and dried her hair, she went to the kitchen to start cooking. "Alexa, play music." She said and then got started on her cooking. Another thing about her was she loved to dance while she was cooking. She was so carefree, but in the back of her mind, she was still thinking of the kiss.
    Last edited by Clucky Has Arrived; 01-27-2022 at 01:16 AM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Jim had rinsed her hair in silence, and had retreated to the living room, where he was now sitting on the couch with his hands in his hair. He was freaking out about the kiss they had shared, because it had been real. And he had no idea how to feel about it.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Bayleigh smiled and continued to cook. After she was done she came into the living room with two plates. She then frowned when she saw him. She set the plates down before she slowly pushed his head up and then shimmied her way into his lap. "Hey, you okay?" She asked him slowly. She was sure she was pushing her limits, but she figured he needed to face the fact that it had happened.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He looked at her with wide eyes and backed up, gently lifting her off his lap and sitting her down on the couch next to him with a series of soft 'no's. "No, you know, Bayleigh, I'm a lot of things, awful things, but I'm not the kind of person who abuses his power like that. I shouldn't have done that."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Bayleigh looked away as she was moved. That didn't go how she wanted it to go. She then reached to the table and grabbed his plate, handing it to him. "He you go...." She whispered and then picked up her food, honestly not even that hungry. "S-So you r-regret that k-kiss?" She asked him and looked at him as tears began to fill her eyes.
    Last edited by Clucky Has Arrived; 01-27-2022 at 02:41 AM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He took the plate, but paid it no mind. He watched her with a deepening frown as she became sad. "Bayleigh, don't tell me you actually... like me?" he asked softly, full of disbelief. "I... I kidnapped you. I hurt you. Surely you only... kissed me back because you were scared I'd hurt you again..."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Bayleigh listened to him and then sniffled. "Did you only kiss me because you that id be too scared not to kiss you back?" She asked him in a small whisperer. "N-No, because that's not you.... And no, I would have cried and begged you to not kiss me." She said and then slowly started to eat her food, a single tear making and rolling down her face.

Page 47 of 484 FirstFirst ... 454647484997 ... LastLast