Page 22 of 484 FirstFirst ... 202122232472 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] Stockholm Syndrome (NoviDome x Larson and zoe)

March Member of the Month
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Jim hung up the phone and cursed, tossing it onto his bed. He pulled his own phone out and hit the 'decline call' button.
    "Well shit... He'll find out soon enough you're not alone anyway. When will he be here?"

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She looked at him and let out a sigh of relief as she wasn't hit. "Um in about ten minutes. Okay, so what if I said I'm taking you back to my home because we wanted to try dating and getting to know each other? Also, I need to know your name."

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He looked at her and raised an eyebrow. "You think he'd believe that with your shoulder like this?"

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She smiled and looked at him. "You got a different shirt I can wear?" She asked him and tried to move her arm a bit. "It hurts a whole lot....."

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He shook his head. "Does your brother watch the news? They'll probably have my face up. He'd recognise me."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She frowned and looked at him. "Well I mean he does sometimes. Look, you said you had a plan, dumbass." She said quite annoyed. There was no way this was going to work.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He gave her an ice-cold stare. "Show me that attitude one more time and you won't be able to walk to his car," he muttered through clenched teeth. "I'm sick and tired of your games. Yes, I have a plan, and I explained it to you already."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She frowned and looked at him. "Okay." She said and then soon heard her phone go off with a text saying he was there. "Okay, what do you want me to do now?"

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Jim read the text and took a deep breath. He texted back that she'd need a minute to get her things, and looked at Bayleigh. "Once I've gathered everything, I'll untie you. You'll put your coat on to hide your shoulder and we'll go downstairs. Since you decided to run your mouth and tell him we hooked up, you'll take responsibility and pretend we did just that. Make it believable, and ask if he can give me a ride as well. Once we're in the car and on the road, I'll take care of the rest."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She nodded her head and sighed a little. "Okay and I need to know your name because he's gonna ask who you are." She said and just laid there, waiting for him to untie her. "You have to play the part too. You do know what a hook up is, right?"

Page 22 of 484 FirstFirst ... 202122232472 ... LastLast