Page 23 of 484 FirstFirst ... 212223242573 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] Stockholm Syndrome (NoviDome x Larson and zoe)

March Member of the Month
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

"Will you shut up? I'm starting to think you're a worse kidnappee than I am a kidnapper," he said, grabbing his shoes. "You can tell him my name is Marc."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She smiled and looked at him. "Aww. Thanks so much. I do try my best to disappoint." She said and then heard a car horn honk. "He is really impatient." She said and rolled her eyes slightly.

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Jim grabbed his backpack and cleared out the bathroom before untying her and stuffing the ropes into his bag. "Listen, I will not hesitate to pull my knife on either of you out there. I have very little left to lose. Behave," he said as he handed her her coat.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She nodded and slowly put it on, whimpering a bit in pain. She then nodded and slowly made her way to the door and out to the car with Jim. She opened the back door and waited on Jim to get in before she also got in with him. "Hey brother. This is Marc." She said and leaned her head on his shoulder. "Thanks for picking us up." She said to him softly.
    Her brother nodded his head and sighed. "Maybe if you are pregnant this time you'll actually get rid of it." He muttered and then sighed. "Marc, what did you even see in her?"

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Jim had just settled into his seat when Jody spoke, and his words made him look up in utter surprise. For all the scenarios he had imagined in his head, this was not one of them. "...Excuse me?" he asked with a slight frown, leaning forward a little.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jody glanced back at him and started to drive. "What did you even see in my sister? She is not the best person to like. She's gonna try to trap you." He said and then turned onto the rode.
    Bayleigh frowned and looked at her brother. "Jody, stop. I'm not trying to trap him." She said and looked to Jim. "Don't listen to him Marc."

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Jim raised an eyebrow, still shocked. At least Jody hadn't recognised him from the news, which was a positive. But who the hell talked like that about their own sister? Jim might be a degenerate, a screw-up, but even he knew that was just wrong. This guy needed to be taken down a notch. He didn't know much about Bayleigh, but part of him could admit she was strong. Surely she didn't deserve this. He could teach this guy a lesson.

He lightly shook his head, and tried to snap himself back to reality. How the hell was he suddenly feeling protective of her? She was his hostage, and nothing more. He shouldn't get involved in her family dynamics. However... he'd said it himself just now. He didn't have much to lose. And maybe he could build up some credit with Bayleigh while he was at it.

He lifted up his arm and laid it around Bayleigh's shoulders, putting on a grin. "Are you kidding dude? I should hope she's trapping me."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Zody chuckled and took another glance at his sister. "Tell that two the past four guys you've been with. Every single one of them changed after getting with you. You are just a toxic bitch." He said and continued to drive. "Look, I'll get you to my house so you can finish packing and then I'll take you both to the airport."

Bayleigh sighed and listened to all that her brother had just said to her and about her. She looked at Jim as he put his arm around her. She closed her eyes for a split second, expecting him to possibly hit her wound as a warning to tone it down a bit. Though when she opened her eyes, she saw his grin.

She then sniffled as all of what her brother said finally sunk in and she buried her face into Jim's neck. "Zody, just stop please. Hes different then all the others."

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Jim raised his eyebrows once again. This guy went from 0 to 100 real fast. He glanced at Bayleigh and then back at her brother. "Real big guy saying stuff like that about your little sister. Does that make you feel good?" he asked, his tone growing cold.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

He frowned and shook his head. "Dude I'm just trying to help you out. You seem like a nice guy just like all her other guys, but they lost themselves and became totally different people after being with her." He said and turned into his apartment complex.

Page 23 of 484 FirstFirst ... 212223242573 ... LastLast