Page 180 of 484 FirstFirst ... 130178179180181182230 ... LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 4837

Thread: [M] Stockholm Syndrome (NoviDome x Larson and zoe)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Callie smiled and looked down at him. "Gosh. I am one lucky girl." She said and then looked into his eyes. She leaned her head down and captured his lips in a slow, passionate kiss. One of her hands going to hold his and the other resting int the middle of his chest to feel his heart beating.

March Member of the Month
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Jim inhaled sharply through his nose when she kissed him again, and squeezed her hand with his own. She'd feel his heartbeat quicken a little.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Callie smiled into the kiss and sqeezed his hand back. She felt his heart beat quicken, causing her to blush. She then grabbed his other hand and placed it carefully on her hip. She opened her eyes and looked down into his eyes while then kissed. She then broke it for a moment. "Too bad we can't talk to eachother in our heads while we kiss." She said and then dove back in, this time with a little more urgency.

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He gently squeezed her hip and his heartbeat rose again when she kissed him more hungrily. "...What would you say?" he murmured against her lips, breaking the kiss as little as possible.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Callie smiled and moved her hand into his hair to keep their lips closer to eachother. "How much you mean to me." She said and then slightly pulled back. "And how much I'm enjoying this." She said and then dove back in again to kiss himeven more passionate before slowly pressing their bodies closer.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Jim wrapped his arm around her more tightly, shivering a little at the feel of her body on his as he kissed her back just as passionately. He wanted to roll over and move his kisses to her neck, but he'd promised she could take the lead. He wouldn't do anything unless she asked for it.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Callie frowned and suddenly felt a small pain from her stitches from her body pressed against his. This did cause her to try and roll them over, her needing to lie down now. Though she really didn't wanna quit kissing either. "T-Turn...." She breathed out to him.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He nodded and rolled with her, leaning over her a little as he kissed her again. He made sure not to put any weight on her.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Callie smiled and continued to kiss him. She placed her hands on his chest to give him some sort of a rest. She then slowly pulled back to breathe, looking up into his eyes. "Y-You know we can kiss others places and my shirt can come off. I'm fine as long as nothing else comes off." She said and then giggled a little. "I never thought in a million years I would be doing this with you." She said and lifted her head to kiss his shoulder.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He grinned a little and nodded, kissing her cheek and then her jaw. "Me neither... But I'm definitely not complaining."

Page 180 of 484 FirstFirst ... 130178179180181182230 ... LastLast