Page 41 of 484 FirstFirst ... 394041424391 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] Stockholm Syndrome (NoviDome x Larson and zoe)

March Member of the Month
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Jim bit his lips and knelt down with her. "Hey... Hey," he said softly, and before he had time to think about it he pulled her into a hug. "That was rough. He had no right to do that."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She sniffled and didn't move from the position she was in, letting him do all the moving as she kept crying into her hands. "I can't fix it........." She cried and then slowly scooted closer to him. "W-Why are g-guy jerks!?"

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He gently pulled her against him and stroked her hair, softly shushing her. "I know... We're all terrible. It's in our nature I suppose."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She sniffled and kept crying. She then slowly calmed down as her hair was stroked. She looked up at him, tears, rolling down her face. "I can't get that back...... All I had of my daughter...." She said and then leaned her head against his chest while still looking at him.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Jim avoided her large puppy eyes by looking at the torn up photo. "...I might be able to fix it," he said softly. "I've had quite some experience puzzling documents back together."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She sniffled and looked at the picture too. She then shook her head. "No, its fine." She said and slowly got up, picking up the pieces before going to the garbage to throw them away. She then started to wipe her eyes. "I needed to get rid of it a long time ago anyways." She said and then began to walk over to the couch to curl up on it. "Thanks for trying to make me feel better." She said and started to cry silently. "I must be cursed...... No one cares about me..."

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He stayed where he was and leaned against the couch, looking down at his hands. "....I know what that feels like," he said softly. "So your whole family shut you out because of that kid?"

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Bayleigh looked back at him and nodded a little. "Yeah, all because of one mistake I made because a guy said he loved me. I don't say that I love anyone anymore unless I mean it." She said and thenbwent to the kitchen to clean up. "At least with you here, I'm not so lonely, even if you do threaten to hurt or kill me every ten minutes." She whispered and then frowned. "What happened to you?" She asked, referring to his first statement.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He chuckled slightly at her whispered remark, and looked up when she questioned him. "Oh... I've just never really had the traditional kind of care system," he said with a shrug. He was about to say something else, but then stopped himself and looked at his hands again. "...Guess that's how assholes are made, huh."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Bayleigh nodded her head slowly as she started to wash the dishes before whimpering once again from her arm. She then covered it up with a small laugh. "I guess so." She said and then started to put a towel over the clean dishes. She then let out a large yawn. "I'm going to go to bed, ya coming?"

Page 41 of 484 FirstFirst ... 394041424391 ... LastLast