Page 219 of 484 FirstFirst ... 169217218219220221269 ... LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,190 of 4837

Thread: [M] Stockholm Syndrome (NoviDome x Larson and zoe)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Callie smiled and slightly kissed where he had kissed her, but when he got to her neck, she slowly let her head fall back. "Jim......" She whispered and then blushed a little. She slowly pulled him to sit down with her. Was this really about to happen? Was she really about to do this with Jim?

March Member of the Month
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

"Stop me anytime, no questions asked," he murmured against her neck and kissed down to her collarbone, leaning in closer.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Callie nodded her head and then closed her eyes. "W-What do you want...... Me to..... Do?" She asked him and then bit her lip. "Jim, I'm your wife, now...... Its too late to say I don't want you." She said jokingly and then waited for a response.

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He stopped and looked at her, and though the alcohol was clearly getting to him, he looked all serious. "It's never too late. You don't owe me anything just because we're married. I love you, Callie, a-and I want you to feel good. So if you don't feel good, no matter why, or how, or when... Tell me."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Callie looked up at him and nodded her head. That was one of the most romantic things she had ever heard. "FUCK! Too bad we are both super drunk right now. Or at least I am." She said and then gave his lips a kiss. "Honey, I want you to be happy and feel good too." She whispered and then blushed. "So I want you to play dominant right now. So, what do you want me to do?" She asked him and then placed her hands on his shoulders.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He grinned a little. "What's so bad about being drunk?" He gently kissed her lips. "I want you to... come up with a safe word. For when you want me to stop."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Callie giggled and shook her head. "Fine. How about pineapple?" She asked him and then slowly started to unbutton his shirt. "Oh shit! Pineapple! Babe, I haven't started my birth control yet and as far as I know we have no other forms of protection here. We know the risks of not having that." She said to him slowly and looked into his eyes. "S-So do y-you want to stop, or keep going? What do YOU want in this situation?" She asked him, slowly.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He couldn't help but chuckle a little when she immediately had to use her safe word. "Well... I think we can have plenty of risk-free fun if you're up for it."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Callie looked away, trying to hide her blush. "Y-Yes." She whispered and then quickly finished unbuttoning his shirt. She then placed her hands on his chest and gulped a little. She looked up into his eyes, and eventhough she was drunk out of her mind, part of her was nervous.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He smiled and leaned down to kiss her neck, letting his lips linger on her skin longer this time.

Page 219 of 484 FirstFirst ... 169217218219220221269 ... LastLast