Page 215 of 484 FirstFirst ... 165213214215216217265 ... LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,150 of 4837

Thread: [M] Stockholm Syndrome (NoviDome x Larson and zoe)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Callie sniffled and looked up at Jim. "Don't be rude to the customers. You need this job...." She whispered to him and then glanced at Parker who kinda just rolled his eyes at her. "Hey, I think I'll be headed on home now." She told Jim softly and then slowly got up. "Can you call me an Uber?" She asked him and the pulled out a big wade of cash. "Here. And like I said, I will take a big bottle if whiskey." She told him and payed the money to him. She then looked at the gun she had in her purse and looked at Jim. "Can you please hold onto my purse for the rest of the night?"
    Last edited by Clucky Has Arrived; 06-19-2022 at 03:03 PM.

March Member of the Month
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Jim just nodded at her and took her purse. He stored it in the back and brought back a bottle before calling her a car. "Take it easy, Callie... Go to bed when you get home, okay?"

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Callie nodded her head and sniffled. She had planned on hurting herself before he got home, though she had hid the knives and brought him their gun. She then carefully took the bottle. "Okay, I love you." She whispered and sighed as more tears started to roll down her face. "I want you to come home....."

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Jim sighed softly and leaned over to kiss her forehead. "What about the money, Callie? We have to pay off three funerals..."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Callie shrugged her shoulders and sighed. "I don't know....... I'll get a job too. In the morning." She said and sighed. "I'll see you at home." Once she made it home, she continued to drink. She had about three small glasses and just sat up in the bed, singing to herself while waiting on Jim to come home.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Jim stubbornly worked through the rest of his shift, even though his mind was constantly on Callie. He hoped she'd be okay when he got home. He meticulously avoided Parker, and when his time was up he went into the back to collect Callie's purse. He walked back out with a soft sigh and muttering to himself about money as he looked for his car keys.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Callie sighed and got bored. Hmm, she wanted to sing. That is when it hit her. She would call and sing to Jim on his way home from work. She let out a half cry half laugh as she grabbed her phone, searching for his name as she took another swing from the bottle.

Of course soon this teen came out of her car and slammed it shut. "YES! IM HERE TO GET HIS DRUNKER THAN DRUNK ASS MOTHER! ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR! I HAD PLANS TONIGHT, BUT YOU AND FATHER ARE SUCH SHITTY PARENTS!" She snapped and got off of the phone. She then looked over at Jim. "Are you a bartender here?" She asked him from the distance.
    Last edited by Clucky Has Arrived; 06-24-2022 at 02:41 PM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Jim looked up from his recently found car keys as he heard a strange girl shouting, and raised an eyebrow when she addressed him. "I... I am, I just finished my shift. Are... you okay?"

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

The teen shook her head and flipped him off. "I hope you rot in Hell. How could you do this to families!?" She asked him and walked over to him, crossing his arms. "How could you serve people and make them looney in the head?" She asked him, blinking back her tears. "My boyfriend is having surgery tonight, and I'm supposed to be there with him, but instead I'm here to bring home my Father!"

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Jim frowned when she attacked him, and took a step back. He was not in the mood for this in the slightest. "...Sorry to hear that," he mumbled, trying to keep calm. "Who's your father?"

Page 215 of 484 FirstFirst ... 165213214215216217265 ... LastLast