Thread: Wazzup! I've never done an intro, so this is the first

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Default Wazzup! I've never done an intro, so this is the first

Hi there! I'm Novvell, I've been writing for about six years now online, I wanna say it is? I'm going to be entirely honest, all I've ever wrote on was twitter (mainly) I've done another site, but honestly it hasn't really went all that well? Mainly because I wasn't sure how to write on there. Anyway! Hi! I have a crap load of characters to be honest, but they all purely depend on the storyline being written as rather or not I'll write them? For instance, one of my favourite characters to write is a detective set in the horror-verse. I've been writing him for about a year now, and I love getting to use him, as well as android I made forevvveerr ago, but only recently actually started writing him.

I honestly am very sparing when it comes to writing canon characters, because I'm really select on stuff I watch. I dunno if this something to do or not, but I love these movies so if anyone ever wants to write based on them or in them, let me know! These are just some canon characters that I know really well.

Milo Peck - Heart and Souls
    Jacob Singer - Jacob's Ladder (1990)
    Andrew - Bicentennial man
    Jack Tripper - Three's Company (Still on season four)
    Crockett, Tubbs, Zito and Switek - Miami Vice (show)
    Seth George - Swindle (2002)

Honestly there's a few others, but my brain is fried at the minute. ( I ain't high, it's just almost 3 in the morning lmao)

I hope you are all doing well! Have a lovely night or day!
    - Novvell

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

Hi Novvell, welcome to the forum!

Please have a quick read of our site rules - and once that’s out the way, here are some more interesting links to help you find your way around!

Downtown where you can get to know our members through random conversations and silly posting games

Entertainment for discussing your favourite hobbies and interests

Here to browse or post group RP requests

Here to browse or post 1x1 RP requests

Don’t be shy about PM-ing one of the moderators (green or blue names) if you have a question or need some help finding writing partners.

And finally, if you like it here, please consider giving RPA your vote on the roleplay site rankings (you can vote every day!)
    Spoiler: My RP links 

PM me for novelised versions of any of my RPs, or ones that I have participated in. Set by the awesome Karma.

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)

Welcome Novvell, we hope you enjoy games with us.
    Spoiler: ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ √Ăłł Єѵïł ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ 

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    DARK, HORROR, FLUFF, SCi-FI FANTASY
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NOVVELL View Post
    Hi there! I'm Novvell, I've been writing for about six years now online, I wanna say it is? I'm going to be entirely honest, all I've ever wrote on was twitter (mainly) I've done another site, but honestly it hasn't really went all that well? Mainly because I wasn't sure how to write on there. Anyway! Hi! I have a crap load of characters to be honest, but they all purely depend on the storyline being written as rather or not I'll write them? For instance, one of my favourite characters to write is a detective set in the horror-verse. I've been writing him for about a year now, and I love getting to use him, as well as android I made forevvveerr ago, but only recently actually started writing him.

I honestly am very sparing when it comes to writing canon characters, because I'm really select on stuff I watch. I dunno if this something to do or not, but I love these movies so if anyone ever wants to write based on them or in them, let me know! These are just some canon characters that I know really well.

Milo Peck - Heart and Souls
    Jacob Singer - Jacob's Ladder (1990)
    Andrew - Bicentennial man
    Jack Tripper - Three's Company (Still on season four)
    Crockett, Tubbs, Zito and Switek - Miami Vice (show)
    Seth George - Swindle (2002)

Honestly there's a few others, but my brain is fried at the minute. ( I ain't high, it's just almost 3 in the morning lmao)

I hope you are all doing well! Have a lovely night or day!
    Hey ,hey , hey! A fellow Twitter roleplayer. . . i recently switched off of there since I'm taking a break . . . but welcome!
    (˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚) 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨! 𝐌𝐲 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝐬𝐮𝐞-𝐜𝐨-𝐧𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡

(˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚) PLEASED TO MEET YOU,░m░i░o░ ░a░m░i░c░o░

Please DM me if you need a roleplay partner! I'll be very much interested!

I'm very literate and will most likely respond very quickly to my RP partner!
    I usually write dark , supernatural , and emotional plots!