Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Wanted, All pilots: DAGGER SQUADRON OOC [M]

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)

Valkyra is a poor planet, so they try to stretch resources as much as possible with the expeditionary force. What better craft to send out than a souped up patrol boat to recover pilots? No room for auto-docs here, just stretchers with some surplus-medtech built in for monitoring.

Mind you, if they got to have the deflector shields on, maneuvering is going to lose a couple points.
    Spoiler: ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ √Ăłł Єѵïł ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ 

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Modern, SciFi, Combat, Cooperative, One on One
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Makes sense!

I'm working on fleshing out the factions and races a bit and the ship and crew. Will post updates when i am back at the PC.
    Any requests?
    The final battle,
    Pain, suffering; overcome,
    by the united.

Field Cryptozoologist
    I do a bit of everything, but I'm always down for a good horror or high fantasy plot
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

Maybe some old pirate buddies Skesh used to run with? Or rival crews, stolen goods merchants, underworld contacts, that sort of thing. Think the Pirate Lords from Pirates of the Caribbean, but with space ships rather than wooden ones.
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8</a>

RPAs White Knight
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

Other groups helping the Calameri (yes that is the plural of them I made the name up don't blame me ) and neighboring races against the Hegemony who are fighting a guerilla war against them? Maybe a Hegemony kill team that works behind the front lines? AN ancient race that is the highest level on the civilization scale and looks on all of us as essentially kids? Maybe two who are ancient and bitter rivals?

Thank you to Alice for making my sig and avi <3

Spoiler:  

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil_Hugger View Post
    Maybe some old pirate buddies Skesh used to run with? Or rival crews, stolen goods merchants, underworld contacts, that sort of thing. Think the Pirate Lords from Pirates of the Caribbean, but with space ships rather than wooden ones.
    100% on the button!

Quote Originally Posted by Fox Xalian View Post
    Other groups helping the Calameri (yes that is the plural of them I made the name up don't blame me ) and neighboring races against the Hegemony who are fighting a guerilla war against them? Maybe a Hegemony kill team that works behind the front lines? AN ancient race that is the highest level on the civilization scale and looks on all of us as essentially kids? Maybe two who are ancient and bitter rivals?
    You did make the name! Guilty!

I can for sure see a Korean war type situation where UFP members send aid to help the Calamari, but you have classic politics; the aid has to be deniable in as the UFP can't wage an all out war with the Heg.

I do have something in that vein cooked up, but I feel like two would be to likely to drag the other lesser races into it on either side.

Field Cryptozoologist
    I do a bit of everything, but I'm always down for a good horror or high fantasy plot
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

If you’re still looking for ideas, maybe a nomadic race that has long-since abandoned their home planet and make a living amongst the stars. Huge generational ships that meet every so often to exchange goods, news, and genetic material.
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8</a>

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil_Hugger View Post
    If you’re still looking for ideas, maybe a nomadic race that has long-since abandoned their home planet and make a living amongst the stars. Huge generational ships that meet every so often to exchange goods, news, and genetic material.
    I like it!

Everyone checkout the Nations and Factions and Ship and character lists as they have been updated.
    The final battle,
    by the united.

Domina Noctis
    Fantasy and Scifi
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

Got room for one more? I'm thinking of a race that is technically human however hundreds of years ago an alien race kidnapped a large group of people to be slaves. They have been slaves until recently prolly in the last decade or so a slave rebellion happened and they won their freedom. A fledgeling group of people who are still trying to find their place in the universe.

Another round of bullets hits my skin. Well, fire away
    Cause today, I won't let the shame sink in. We are bursting through
    the barricades and reaching for the sun.

We Are Warriors

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)

That's up to Kach, of course, but it's one I've used before - in my universe, they're the Abducted (or Wilders) - members of various races who'd been taken from their home worlds (or the descendants) before their races have made any formal contact with other worlds.

It'll be interesting to hear more about yours.

I wonder if they're originally from the same Earth? (There's a lot of human worlds out there, some of them sharing the same or very similar maps but different locations in the galaxy.) What might be their attitude towards other humans who'd lived on their home worlds and never had to strive as they had for freedom against alien overlords?
    Spoiler: ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ √Ăłł Єѵïł ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ 

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AngelDellaNotte View Post
    Got room for one more? I'm thinking of a race that is technically human however hundreds of years ago an alien race kidnapped a large group of people to be slaves. They have been slaves until recently prolly in the last decade or so a slave rebellion happened and they won their freedom. A fledgeling group of people who are still trying to find their place in the universe.
    I think we could squeeze in one more. I will include this in case you didn't see the original post.
    "I would be aiming for at least weekly involvement for everyone involved. Combat would be against NPC's in an effort to get around balancing and rules glut.
    A wing of pilots using team work and creative thinking to overcome difficult obstacles.
    Based on a larger ship the wing has a couple NPC's that keep things running and add some flavor."

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    That's up to Kach, of course, but it's one I've used before - in my universe, they're the Abducted (or Wilders) - members of various races who'd been taken from their home worlds (or the descendants) before their races have made any formal contact with other worlds.

It'll be interesting to hear more about yours.

I wonder if they're originally from the same Earth? (There's a lot of human worlds out there, some of them sharing the same or very similar maps but different locations in the galaxy.) What might be their attitude towards other humans who'd lived on their home worlds and never had to strive as they had for freedom against alien overlords?
    Enigma brings up some interesting points. I am not sure if that is the way you were thinking or not.

I am hoping to have everyone, including myself, ready to go IC by the end of the month.

Anyone have thoughts on how we should start the IC? Middle of a battle, first meeting with Ackerman?
    The final battle,
    by the united.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast