Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Wanted, All pilots: DAGGER SQUADRON OOC [M]

Field Cryptozoologist
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    I do a bit of everything, but I'm always down for a good horror or high fantasy plot
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

How’s this?

Spoiler: Skesh Frcrannok, pilot of the Black Star 
    Last edited by Yggdrasil_Hugger; 01-13-2022 at 04:38 PM.
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8</a>

Modern, SciFi, Combat, Cooperative, One on One
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

I dig it! Awesome stuff! That is one alien looking alien and lots of stuff to work with!

Some clarification!

Does Darsil belong to any larger alliances? UFP, Heg, SoSym?
    The final battle,
    Pain, suffering; overcome,
    by the united.

Field Cryptozoologist
    I do a bit of everything, but I'm always down for a good horror or high fantasy plot
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

Officially they are a part of the UFP, but there is definitely some under-the-table trade with the SoSym and by extension, the Hegemony
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8</a>

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)

Something I think that should be brought up is that it's very likely that there are worlds that have ruins of ancient cultures that died out long ago. However, ruins also imply artifacts.

So I would think that any ruin or artifact must be reported immediately to the government, who'd then secure the site and begin to assess its level of advancement and search for any tech. Failure to report finding such a site or being found with an undocumented artifact could likely lead to confiscation, massive fines, imprisonment - or in some places, shot where you stood.

If you're looking for ideas as one of the jobs a crew like this might be doing, we might be defending one or more excavation sites - and don't get caught with any artifacts hidden in your craft or luggage.

Sites that may contain alien tech are ones that nations would go to war over.

It's possible that some artifacts could wind up at a museum, which may then churn out an authorized (and typically unfunctional) licensed reproduction - so keep the documentation.
    Last edited by Enigma; 01-12-2022 at 08:20 PM.
    Spoiler: ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ √Ăłł Єѵïł ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ 

Field Cryptozoologist
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

I changed my ship’s ability scores a little to prioritize speed and damage at the expense of shields. It used to be a racing craft, after all.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    Something I think that should be brought up is that it's very likely that there are worlds that have ruins of ancient cultures that died out long ago. However, ruins also imply artifacts.

So I would think that any ruin or artifact must be reported immediately to the government, who'd then secure the site and begin to assess its level of advancement and search for any tech. Failure to report finding such a site or being found with an undocumented artifact could likely lead to confiscation, massive fines, imprisonment - or in some places, shot where you stood.

If you're looking for ideas as one of the jobs a crew like this might be doing, we might be defending one or more excavation sites - and don't get caught with any artifacts hidden in your craft or luggage.

Sites that may contain alien tech are ones that nations would go to war over.

It's possible that some artifacts could wind up at a museum, which may then churn out an authorized (and typically unfunctional) licensed reproduction - so keep the documentation.
    Yes! This will be going in. A brief rundown on ruins, artifacts and derelict vessels. It will be added to the factions list when I get back to PC.

SoSym- any artifacts, derelicts or ruins discovered in SoSym territory or in unclaimed territory by a SoSym commissioned vessel are the properly of the SoSym. Any theft or omissions from such sites are a capital crime facing up to life imprisonment or hard labour.
    Vessels that receive an SOS or aid signals from a commissioned SoSym vessel are required by law to assist under penalty of seizure of vessel.

Heg- royalty rights to any discoveries belong to the entity that formally submits and has accepted a report to the Heg first. The finds themselves and artifacts are property of the Heg and theft is a capital offense punished by summary execution.
    Any vessel requesting aid in Heg space maybe seized by the aiding vessel until a ransom is paid for its release.

UFP- any new discoveries become the property of the discovering entity until abandoned or sold. Rights are not reserved unless the discovery is secured continuously.
    There is no requirement to aid vessels in UFP space but once aid has been rendered the vessel must be ensured safe before the aiding vessel can depart.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil_Hugger View Post
    I changed my ship’s ability scores a little to prioritize speed and damage at the expense of shields. It used to be a racing craft, after all.
    AFFERM
    The final battle,
    by the united.

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)

Spoiler: Pilot information 

Spoiler: Craft information 
    Last edited by Enigma; 01-16-2022 at 11:30 PM.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    Spoiler: Pilot information 

Craft information: WIP
    Looks good!
    The final battle,
    by the united.

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)

@Kach; Added craft information.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Dang! That's one quick tub! Interesting stats for a support role! I dig it!
    The final battle,
    by the united.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast