Thread: Looking for a couple of new friends and people to write with <3

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance, slice of life, horror
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Recruiting Looking for a couple of new friends and people to write with <3

Hello <3

I'm lookin for some stuff to write, I mainly do romance/supernatural. I'm a big FF XIV fan if we wanted to do something with that too <3

Or something scary set in the realm of Resident Evil, I love horror and romance together especially!

Some other ideas we can all work together on if anyone is interested is Harvest Moon inspired

A new farmer comes to a small town and finds love and acceptance after having a hard life in the city in a corporate landscape.

Also I do LGTBQ friendly rps <3

We could also do a romance setting in a slice of life :3 I am open to that, I mainly just want a setting where romance is one of the key plots please <3

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

Hi BunBun! I know that @NOVVELL; was looking for horror partners not that long ago - perhaps the two of you could cook something up?
    Spoiler: My RP links 

PM me for novelised versions of any of my RPs, or ones that I have participated in. Set by the awesome Karma.

Romance, slice of life, horror
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Thank you! Sent them a message :3

DARK, HORROR, FLUFF, SCi-FI FANTASY
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MotherBunBun92 View Post
    Hello <3

I'm lookin for some stuff to write, I mainly do romance/supernatural. I'm a big FF XIV fan if we wanted to do something with that too <3

Or something scary set in the realm of Resident Evil, I love horror and romance together especially!

Some other ideas we can all work together on if anyone is interested is Harvest Moon inspired

A new farmer comes to a small town and finds love and acceptance after having a hard life in the city in a corporate landscape.

Also I do LGTBQ friendly rps <3

We could also do a romance setting in a slice of life :3 I am open to that, I mainly just want a setting where romance is one of the key plots please <3
    Hey, hey! I'm really interested and wouldn't mind being an RP partner!! I'm superdown with supernatural . . . it's sort o my thing! <3
    (˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚) 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨! 𝐌𝐲 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝐬𝐮𝐞-𝐜𝐨-𝐧𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡

(˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚) PLEASED TO MEET YOU,░m░i░o░ ░a░m░i░c░o░

Please DM me if you need a roleplay partner! I'll be very much interested!

I'm very literate and will most likely respond very quickly to my RP partner!
    I usually write dark , supernatural , and emotional plots!