Thread: Roleplay Call! All Genre's Welcome!

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    DARK, HORROR, FLUFF, SCi-FI FANTASY
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)

Hello Roleplay Call! All Genre's Welcome!

Hello all! I hope your day us going well!

I'm looking for some ROLEPLAY PARTNERS who would be interested in either short-term or long-term roleplays! I'm okay with any sort of roleplay and I am not limited to any plots! (NSFW is forrbidden and will not interact with so.)

Let me first tell you a bit about my muse Sukone.

INFORMATION ABOUT MY MUSE

Sukone is a anthromorphic animal hybrid (kangaroo + fox ) with the cursed skull and hand of a old demon. He is known back in his hometown of Seoul for being a cursed being and known to bring bad luck. While this is not true, bad things sometimes tend to happen when he's around... whether that being him bring bad weather, causing accidents, or simple mess-ups, these are all due to his curse body.

Sukone is a singer, and is hoping to become a big enough personality to be noticed world wide instead him only being known in Seoul as a local artist. Sukone does have an official japenese voice ( which I will show anyone if they are interested ) that shows you the tone of his voice and how it sounds. His mother born in South Korea, and his father, born in Australlia were both very dangerous people. His mother was cultist and his father was a priest who had turned to violence and evil after a mishap at his church. Sukone has supernatural abilites that are being explored by himself every day..

--------

* If you are interested with him being human instead of a animal, I can switch his species to that!

--------

So yeah! i'm looking or anyone who would love to roleplay! Have a nice day, amico's!
    (˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚) 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨! 𝐌𝐲 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝐬𝐮𝐞-𝐜𝐨-𝐧𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡

(˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚) PLEASED TO MEET YOU,░m░i░o░ ░a░m░i░c░o░

Please DM me if you need a roleplay partner! I'll be very much interested!

I'm very literate and will most likely respond very quickly to my RP partner!
    I usually write dark , supernatural , and emotional plots!

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

Hi Sukone! This looks like a request thread, so I’ll go and move it to the relevant forum for you. It should get more views there and hopefully some responses!
    Spoiler: My RP links 

PM me for novelised versions of any of my RPs, or ones that I have participated in. Set by the awesome Karma.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    DARK, HORROR, FLUFF, SCi-FI FANTASY
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Azazeal849 View Post
    Hi Sukone! This looks like a request thread, so I’ll go and move it to the relevant forum for you. It should get more views there and hopefully some responses!

Thank you!
    (˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚) 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨! 𝐌𝐲 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝐬𝐮𝐞-𝐜𝐨-𝐧𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡

(˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚) PLEASED TO MEET YOU,░m░i░o░ ░a░m░i░c░o░

Please DM me if you need a roleplay partner! I'll be very much interested!

I'm very literate and will most likely respond very quickly to my RP partner!
    I usually write dark , supernatural , and emotional plots!