Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] I Hate You, I Hate You Not? 1X1 with Tessa1436

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

After he was cleaned up again he slowly made his way into the dining hall and to his seat where he nodded to Lily. He then glanced as his Father walked by with a warning look on his face. "H-Have you every had Mexican food before?" He asked her slowly and then gulped a bit before giving her a forced smile.

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

She notice his fathers glare at him and smile at Alvidore "Yes, I actually really liked it." She sighed and shook her head at his father for what she had saw. She knew his smile was forced and knew enough that he was scared of his dad so she knew she had to play along in front of his father. "Maybe after this we can go hang out somewhere by ourselves." She hated the idea, she pitied him but for some reason felt the need to protect and hopefully he wouldn't catch on to it.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

He nodded his head and smiled a bit. "Is there somewhere certain you'd like to go?" He asked her softly and looked as Dinner plates had been brought out to them. Then it hit him. He better be nice to this girl. She was his ticket to freedom. He needed to make sure they did get married.

(Okay, I have to be up in a few hours, so I really need to sleep now.... Ugh, but I am really enjoying this )

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

She smiled and started eating once she swallowed her first bite she looked at him and shook her head, "How about the library or something. We could brainstorm for a bit while walking afterwards." She took a sip of her drink and continued eating until he responded.

(Damn, wish we could continue. How about you get some rest and as soon as you possibly can we can get back to it?)

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

(Oh definitely, I'm a role freak. After I wake ill respond and then I may be able to get in a few more post on the way to church, then I'll respond again when I get home.)

He looked at her and kinda cooked his head, mistakenly making his cute confused face. Though he was actually confused. "Brainstorm what? I'm sorry, did I miss something?" He asked and then took a bite of his food, watching his Father while he ate.

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

She giggled a bit. "Brainstorm where to go silly." She like his confused face it was kind of cute and adorable, she could tease him with that. She finally finished her food and drank the rest of her drink. She smiled happily while waiting for him to finish and them to be dismissed from the table.

(Once I go to sleep I don't know when I will wake up so you might not get a response, but I am not sure this is going pretty good so far too.)

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Once he finished up his food they were dismissed. It wasn't until they were out of eyeshadow of everyone else that he spoke. "Go ahead and say what you want about me..... say that I was acting weak and I xould have taken my father.... I know you saw that...."

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

She was shocked and he would be able to hear her gasp, "I wasn't going to say that, I am mean to you because I don't want to marry you, I am not a full on bitch." She giggled slightly at herself. "I think you did what you could. Your father is someone you shouldn't have to be near anymore. If i had more strength myself I would probably beat him into oblivion . I was trained to fight. I don't like him and I don't want to be near him." She shivered a little from talking about his father but she just shook it off.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

He sighed and nodded his head. "Look, I know that this isn't how either of us that this was going to be, but maybe we should make the most of it." He suggested and then sighed a little before rubbing his neck. "We have to make this alliance work and maybe one day we will actually love eachother."

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

She sighed, she pitied him. "I still don't like you but fine..." She sighed in defeat. "If you want to make the most of it, what do you want to do? What interests you here?" She looked down at the ground, a sudden sadness fell over her but she refused to show it on her face.

Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast