Thread: Stitch Shenanigans

The Scottish Fluff
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Willing to give everything a try
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Default Stitch Shenanigans

A place for all things stitchy!! Be it Cross stitch, knitting, crochet, needlework, felting, quilting ANYTHING!!

Please feel free to fling some glorious pictures of your work so I can drool over it!! AND I adore video tutorials so if you find any that you particularly like, do share with the class!!

So to start us off! I am currently making a baby cardigan for a colleague and I found this to be a really easy tutorial to follow!! I've done hats before and I've done random scarves but this was the first proper piece of clothing and I shall very much dump a picture here when I am done!!

Happy Stitching!!

Animal, Fantasy creatures/people, Steampunk, Apocalypse, LGBTQ+
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)

Hello! I crochet, knit, and weave bracelets. I like making stuffed animal furniture and clothing too, but I don't know how to stitch or sew at all. Most of my crafting is in temporary tattoo design, origami, and 3D pen art so mention a few. It's nice to see someone else interested in similar things!

The Scottish Fluff
    Willing to give everything a try
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sabes View Post
    Hello! I crochet, knit, and weave bracelets. I like making stuffed animal furniture and clothing too, but I don't know how to stitch or sew at all. Most of my crafting is in temporary tattoo design, origami, and 3D pen art so mention a few. It's nice to see someone else interested in similar things!
    That's awesome! What sorta things do you like to crochet and knit? I'm still trying to get into knitting!!

If you want to and feel comfortable doing so, I'd love to see some pictures up here of any of your crafty items!

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)

Knitting is my favorite yarn craft to do. I typically knit scarves for my brother or my S.O. and I love picking out the softest yarn...the last scarf I knitted ended up looking like a black furry blanket--SUPER SOFT.I know how to do basic crochet and I would like to learn patterns. I'm really good at crocheting mini scarves and mini jackets for my stuffies, but I'm not advanced by any means. Knitting and crocheting mean a lot to me, though, since my old grandmother used to teach me and my other brother when I was a little kid.
    I'll try to find a picture or two for you!

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)

Wow, I am utterly dumbfounded with how to add a photo from my phone to this post. I tried resizing the photo on my computer but I'm just stumped.