Thread: Seeking Elder Scrolls Crossovers

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fandom, fantasy, romance, action, adventure, comedy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Seeking Elder Scrolls Crossovers

Just as the title implies, I'm currently on the lookout for crossovers involving me throwing my Khajiit into a variety of other settings, this includes both fandoms and fandomless settings alike, down below will be the preferred settings, but if you don't see yours down below, don't worry, just let me know and we'll be able to work something out. OCs and canon characters alike are more than welcomed to join, and while I'm primarily looking for some 1x1 adventures, group RPs might be doable. Romance is adored, but not at all required if you don't enjoy it. I'm willing to double up if you are, though this entirely depends on the fandom we're playing with. I can't promise your desired canon will be 100% authentic, so, I apologize in advance. Enough of my rambling, Ja'vassa's character sheet will be sent off as requested.

FANDOMS - Bolded fandoms are preferred!

- Pokemon

- Fire Emblem (Fates/Awakening)

- Legend of Zelda

- Fullmetal Alchemist (2003/Brotherhood/Manga)

- Inuyasha

- Fairy Tail

- Genshin Impact (I won't be able to play canons from here, sorry)

- Soul Eater

- Other Elder Scrolls titles (Oblivion or ESO preferred)

- Let me know if your preferred fandom isn't listed.

FANDOMLESS SETTINGS:

- Modern Earth

- Pre-Columbian Americas

- Pre-Colonial Africa/Australia

- Colonial America (1600-1800)

- Industrial America (1800-1950)

- Ice Age

- Far Future (200+ years in the future)

- Your custom setting (fantasy settings greatly preferred)

POTENTIAL PLOTS

Pokemon - The Unplanned Companion

You've spent years dreaming of the day you could finally leave on your own adventure to explore the vast world of Pokemon in search of whatever to is your goal is, whether you're aiming to dethrone your region's champion or maybe you're aiming for the top of the Grand Festival or maybe you're not entirely sure, so you're just aimlessly wandering until you figure out what you want to do with your journey. All of those options are completely valid, but you quickly discover that your beloved Pokemon won't be the only thing joining you on your journey. Having a friend or two accompany as you travel is a common thing across the world, sometimes your companion is from an entirely region, or in this case, an entirely different world. Rather than encountering that shiny Pokemon you've dreamt of, you've discovered a strange cat-man. Seemingly just as confused as you are, he accompanies you on your journey, learning all that he can just as the rookie trainer does. What will become of you as you tackle your dreams?

----

With this plot, it effectively follows the same basic idea as your typical Pokemon game, your trainer sets off on their journey to accomplish their goals, whatever that might be, while taking on opposing trainers, challenges, villainous teams, and much more, but rather than being accompanied by a fellow rookie trainer, you're accomplished with a near 1,000 year old vampire who is just as clueless about the world as you are. This could follow along the plot of a main series Pokemon game or we could do something completely new.

The Runaway Slave - American Civil War

It's the the late 1850s in the United States of America and slavery is going on strong; the unfortunately captive people work long and hard to appease their masters, and while some are content with remaining chained to their owners, many other aren't so happy with the life and as such, they've attempted to escape their unsavory situation in a number of ways. Some have attempted to kill their masters, some seek outside help, others simply run away. You are among those hopeful runaways who seek to flee to the north to live among the free population, while some might seek out asylum south of the border in Mexico, some even seek the safety of the open oceans. Regardless of where you run, your latest attempt isn't without it's trouble. Your owners quickly realized what you were up to and within moments, they were on your tail. As you fled, you bump into the Dragonborn; while confused and maybe a little afraid of the strange outsider, you're more afraid of what might happen should your masters, you plead with him to help with your plight. What will happen from here?

Non-Specific Fandom Plots

So, this one will largely be used for Fullmetal Alchemist and Inuyasha where I'm mostly seeking to more or less relive the stories of those series, but with some of our twists. Not particularly interested in romance for either series, but that can be discussed. For the likes of Fire Emblem, I'm also looking to relive the stories, but with much more openness to romance, with oc x canon preferred, again, I'm happy to double up. Fairy Tail can be played with the Khajiit joining your character for random quests and missions. I'm more than happy to discuss potential brainstorms.

-----

If you've made it this far and are still interested in brainstorming, let me know!
    Spoiler: HERE WE GO, CHIEFS! 

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

Hi Kansas!

I know that @Ashen; and @Headwrapper; have a Pokemon RP going so they must be fans - perhaps they would be interested?
    Spoiler: My RP links 

PM me for novelised versions of any of my RPs, or ones that I have participated in. Set by the awesome Karma.