Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] Happily Ever After? (InfraredHero & Tessa1436)

The Invisible One
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Superhero; Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)

William couldn't help but smile at Luna's bluntness about not wanting to be there. While he was in total agreement, he wouldn't have said anything like that to visiting royalty. And her immediate desire to be shown her room also resonated with William. He nodded to Luna at her request, then addressed their parents. "Please, excuse us." He bowed to all three of them, then led Luna back to the entrance of the throne room.

As the two got to the door, another servant met them there. The servant was a young girl, barely an adult. "This is Genevieve," William introduced Luna to the girl. "She will show you to your room. She will also be serving you in whatever way you need during your stay here. Is there anything you need before you head off?" William was used to taking care of his mothers guests, and even though he wasn't fond of the situation bringing Luna to his home, he would treat her as any other guest.

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

She smiled and noticed that he smiled at her bluntness. She was happy that she was going to her room, although she didn't know anything about this places servants. She wanted to look around and see all there was to see but that was way to much to ask right now,

Soon when they arrived in her room she was introduced to the servant and noticed that she wasn't even an adult. She looked at the Prince like he was crazy, "How old is Genevieve? She looks young. She looks young enough to be in high school." She shook her head and walked over to Genevieve, "How old are you dear?" She looked back at the Prince, "I want your name again.? She said semi jokingly.

The Invisible One
    Superhero; Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)

William frowned at Luna's grilling about Genevieve. Queen Yvette assigned William to personally select servants for the royal guests, and he thought Genevieve would be good for a princess. Before William could answer Luna's questions, she went to Genevieve and repeated one of her questions to the young girl. "I turned seven-teen last month, my lady," Genevieve answered meekly.

"I assure you, Princess," William interjected. "Gen here is one of our best. Her father is the main cook here in the castle, so it made sense for her to work here as well. And while she's not performing her duties as a servant, she's studying agricultural sciences. She's a bright young girl and we're glad to have her here." Genevieve looked to become more comfortable as William spoke of her.

At Luna's question to William, he offered another bow and answered, "Prince William, at your service, Princess." As he rose from his bow he took a few steps towards the door. "I'll take my leave now if there's nothing else you need from me at the moment." He waited in the doorway for Luna to either make any requests she might have, or to dismiss him.

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Only seventeen. You should be seeing the world, and without explanation I can tell you are a very smart girl." Luna smiled at her. She looked at William and sighed, "I don't use servants much I like to see them as equal." She looked at Genevieve, "If you wish to help me you can." She smiled at her, "You seem like a nice girl. She then said, "You are dismissed, Prince William. We don't need you here right now."

As he was gone she sat on her bed and fell back tapping the bed her Genevieve to sit down with her. What am I supposed to do? she thought. She looked at Genevieve, "Is there anything you like to do for fun?"

The Invisible One
    Superhero; Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)

With the dismissal, William left the room, muttering under his breath. He didn't like what Luna was implying about not seeing servants as equals, but he would hold his tongue at the moment. He would try to convince her that he respected his servants at a later time. Until then, he would be returning to his room until supper for a much-needed rest. These new guests were definitely gonna take a lot out of him.

Genevieve took a seat next to Luna on the bed. "Um, well, I like to tend to the garden in my free time, my lady," She answered Princess Luna almost nervously. "But the others like to play cards in the game room, and with everyone busy it would be empty, if that interests you." Genevieve ran her hand through her long brown hair, twirling a strand as she awaited a response from Luna.

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Luna smiled at her, "What do you think of the Prince? Like what is he like, any anger issues or anything I should be aware about?" She ask hesitantly. She looked at the ceiling and sighed, she really didn't want to be here, but her parents won't let her turn another away without good reason. "And one more question, What do you dream of doing?" She smiled not looking at Genevieve, "Also feel free to ask me any questions."

The Invisible One
    Superhero; Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)

"Prince William?" Genevieve repeated his name as she moved her hand yo the back of her neck, getting a little more comfortable. "He's a good man. A good prince, though he doesn't want to be prince. I don't think I've ever seen him get angry, but he certainly gets annoyed by many of his duties in his position, at the very least. But he is very good to us. The servants, I mean. The most negative thing i have to say about Prince William is sometimes he wanders away from important meetings and events. I don't know what he does when he wanders off, though."

Genevieve thought for a moment before answering Luna's question about her dreams. "I want to see the wonders of the world. Both natural and man-made. The northern lights the grand canyon, the great wall of China, Machu Picchu, all of them. Some day when I'm older I'll go see them all then I'll return here to settle down with a family and run a farm. That's my big dream, my lady."

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Luna nodded as Genevieve talked, Alright, he isn't that bad from what I can see. She thought to herself. "That's good." Luna sat up in her bed and sighed. "I don't want to be a Princess either, I am a woman of the people. I sometimes disguise myself and go into public so I can see what's going on and if there are any problems afoot. Some of the servants at my place know about it but no one really notices."

Luna smiled as she listened to her dream, "Maybe I can help with that someday." She loved helping people achieve their dreams, she thought it made her a better person and ruler for her people. Helping in anyway that she could made her happy. "And that is a very good dream. Got any questions for me, I will answer any, and to me we are equal so you can call me Luna instead of my lady."

The Invisible One
    Superhero; Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)

"Very well, Luna," Genevieve replied. "I suppose I do have a question. I've heard you previously have turned down a few potential suitors, so what kind of man would Prince William have to be for you to consider marrying him?" Genevieve nervously looked around the room, hoping the question wasn't too forthright.

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Luna smile as Genevieve said her name. She listened to her question and thought, Luna had this thing about her and she could tell whether or not they are a good of a person for her and the people, she then finally spoke, "Well as you said I have turned a lot of suitors down, my parents don't understand why, but I get a feeling about people and whether they are good or not, Like for the people or me. I don't know how to explain it. Some of the suitors I have turned down have a lot of issues, like verbal abuse when alone and just some form of abuse. Everyone thought they were good but I could tell. Plus I am afraid of being yelled at for the smallest thigs that don't seem to matter." She looked at Gen and looked at the floor, "Life has been a bit hard for me, I think it would have been better if I was born without a status..." She trailed off. It took her a couple of moment to speak again, "Do you know how soon dinner will be done? I haven't eaten all day because my parents refused to let me eat."

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast