Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] Happily Ever After? (InfraredHero & Tessa1436)

The Invisible One
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Superhero; Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)

Genevieve slightly frowned while listening to Luna's explanation. She couldn't understand why people could be like that. When Luna paused, Gen wanted to say something in an attempt to comfort the princess, but no words came out. She just sat in silence. When Luna asked about supper, Gen's eyes got wide. "You haven't eaten all day?" She repeated the words. "We can't have that. Supper won't be for another hour or so, but I can get you something to eat until then." She stood up from her seat on the bed. "Shall I fetch you something?"

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

She also sat in the silence, she thought she had scared the poor girl. All she knew is that she could not get a reading on the Prince and that is why she was asking around. She knew she had to keep trying to read him. Luna giggled a bit and sighed, "My parents... are hard on me. but I wouldn't mind something small. I don't want my parents to know..." She put her hand on her head as she started to feel a bit light headed and tried to ignore it and hide it so Gen wouldn't notice. She knew she should take a walk around the place to get to know people but she wasn't in the right health.

The Invisible One
    Superhero; Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)

Gen nodded at Luna's acceptance of food. "Very well, I'll be right back!" Gen quickly left the room and headed off to the kitchen. A few minutes later she returned with a small flower-decorated wicker basket with a small loaf of bread, a small block of cheddar cheese, and a small vine of fresh red grapes, all loosely wrapped up in a small towel in the basket. "I didn't know what you'd like, so I got you what my father lets me take when I need a snack." She sets the basket on the bed next to Luna. "My father makes sure we always have the best quality food here."

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

She watched Gen leave and waited patiently. She didn't lay down but rested her back against the pillows as she felt sickly. When Gen came back Luna was pale, she knew that this was not coming from hunger, she always hid her disease because that's what usually started all of her problems with her parents and other suitors. She looked at the basket mouth almost watering from the look. "Feel free to have some with me...I won't be able to eat it on my own." Luna picked a grape from the vine and popped it in her mouth, she smiled "This is a good grape." She split the small loaf of bread and handed Gen some "For you." She smiled.

The Invisible One
    Superhero; Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)

Genevieve sat back down on the bed, accepting the half of the loaf of bread Luna offered her. She tore off a few small chunks of the bread and ate in silence as she thought about the princess. "You're a princess," Gen stated matter-of-factly, finally breaking the silence in between bites. "Shouldn't you be able to do whatever you want? Eat what you want, when you want? Go where you want to go? Do the things you desire? Marry whomever you wish?" Her voice went quieter with the last question as if she was preparing to clear her throat and excuse herself. But instead she just nervously fidgeted with the remaining bread still in her hands.

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Luna sighed at Gens questions. "People think that us royals can do what we want, whenever we want and we get to chose who we love..." She went silent and took another bite of bread. "I wish I was never a royal, believe it or not but you have so much more freedom than me...." She sighed an stood up slowly. she ate some more food and sighed. She went to the mirror in her room, she knew under this dress was just an underweight girl with no love in her life. "I..am sorry..."

The Invisible One
    Superhero; Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)

Gen listened intently to Luna as she spoke. She knew what the princess was saying was true based on her time in the castle and hearing the responsibilities royals had, but she wished it wasn't. She watched Luna as she stood up and approached the mirror. Genevieve grew sorrowful for Luna at the thought of the princess never having a life she would actually desire. "Have you ever considered leaving this life?" Gen asked without even thinking, and once again she became nervous and returned to fidgeting with the now misshapen bread in her hands.

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Luna listened to what Gen was saying and just stood in front of the mirror just looking at herself, she put her head down and sighed once more, "I have thought about it...they would find me and bring me back, part of me wishes that I had to run from royal life because something tragic was happening." She froze for a second and she covered her mouth with her hand, "That just slipped out...I didn't mean that." She looked at Gen, "Have I made you uncomfortable, your piece of bread is destroyed." She lowered her head. "I should probably go for a walk..." She said quietly.

The Invisible One
    Superhero; Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)

Gen looked down at the mangled bread in her hands. "Oh, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to make a mess," She quickly placed the bread back in the basket with the rest of the food and made sure she didn't drop any crumbs on the bed. Once she made sure the bed was all clean she took the bread back out of the basket and stood up, adjusting herself into a proper stance. "Would you excuse me, Princess Luna? I should be going now." She waited for Luna to dismiss her.

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Luna was fidgeting all nervously. "I- uh yeah you can go.." She was pacing around the room by the time Gen had left. Luna started having an anxiety attack, hoping no would enter and see her like this, She was defective, if she didn't turn down the suitors they would have turned her down in time. She still knew to drop them. She wasn't fit tp be a princess, she was way to traumatized and had way to many mental disorders to handle this but she knew she had to keep her feelings hid. She thought of running out of her room but that would end up with her passing out. Whenever she ran she hyperventilated and stopped breathing once she would pass out then she would be able to breath. She hated that this happened to her. She was hoping that she really didn't scare Gen with what she said.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast