Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: [M] Happily Ever After? (InfraredHero & Tessa1436)

The Invisible One
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Superhero; Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)

"Yes, my name is Ethan," the servant answered the princess, still standing at attention. "I'm not exactly sure what's going on in the kitchen, but it sounds like there was an issue with preparing some of the cuisine from your kingdom." Ethan finally let himself get a bit more relaxed. "I can take you to the dining hall now, if you'd like. Guests are already taking their seats."

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

She smiled at Ethan, "We can go, but you have to learn to relax around me, I see us as equal, I will treat you better than anyone in this kingdom." She giggled a bit, "Like if you do something and I see it, I probably won't do nothing about it." She started walking and smiled all the way there.

The Invisible One
    Superhero; Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)

Ethan silently led Luna to the dining hall, visibly a little intimidated by the princess, but still a little relaxed by her friendly demeanor. After a short walk, they arrived at the dining hall. The large room was decorated in both styles of the two kingdoms, intertwined together in a symbol of the wedding that was meant to soon come. Tapestries and flowers lined not only the walls, but also most of the furniture. The hall had capacity for about one hundred seats.

Ethan continued to lead Luna, through the crowd of servants and nobles, to the back of the room, where two prominent tables were set. One had two seats, and the other had three. One of the three seats was already occupied by Queen Yvette, William's mother. Ethan pulled out one of the chairs at the first table, and waited for Luna to take a seat.

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

She noticed that he was still nervous but ignored it. Once they entered the room she sighed not liking what she saw, of course they had already set it up, she knew once those decorations were up even just for dinner it was official that the wedding was going to happen. She did not like that. She didn't want to get married but she knew this was the last straw and that this was going to happen.

She looked around as she was led through the crowd, once she saw the tables she got really nervous. She sat down not wanting Ethan to wait to long. She looked at the Queen then smiled and nodded. She wanted to not be here and she just sat there patiently, the only reason she was there was because she needed to eat more food as she had not eaten enough from what Gen had given her.

The Invisible One
    Superhero; Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)

As Luna took her seat, Ethan helped her to scoot the chair in, then he took his place about five feet behind the table. After a few moments pass, Queen Yvette speaks up to Luna, still seated at the other table. "My dear, tell me, how are you enjoying your stay here so far? I trust my son has been taking care of you?" Even with the bustling of servants in the dining hall, the queen spoke with elegance and authority, causing some people in the near vicinity to quiet down as to not interrupt or bother her.

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

She smiled at Ethan as he walked away. She looked at the Queen as she started talking tp her. "It has been nice so far, Your son has taken care of me very well and I think we have a lot more stuff in common than we thought." She smiled at her and bowed her head when she was done talking and waiting for a response. She knew the Prince hadn't done anything yet but even if he did, she had a feeling she wasn't going to tell his mother.

The Invisible One
    Superhero; Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)

"That is wonderful to hear," Queen Yvette replied to Luna. "I understand you have some bad experience with potential suitors, but to hear that you two are already getting along is excellent. Both your parents and myself hope this wedding happens so our two kingdoms can form long-lasting alliance." She stopped to examine Luna for a moment. "If you don't mind me asking, what happened with some of your past potential suitors that made you call off the wedding?"

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Luna hated the wedding talk. She looked around the room to see if anyone was coming. "T-The other suitors?" She stuttered, flabbergasted. "I- well, it is complicated." She felt so uncomfortable talking about this with the Princes mother. "They just weren't a match and I would prefer we don't get into it, I apologize.." She looked around again and hoped to see someone approaching.

The Invisible One
    Superhero; Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)

"I understand," The queen replied. Then Luna's parents were led into the room by a servant that brought them to the table with Queen Yvette. The queen promptly took her attention from Luna to her parents and started asking them various questions about their stay and the dining hall. A moment later, William also appeared, taking his seat next to Luna. "Well, that's taken care of." While he wasn't speaking loud, he was able to project his voice that only Luna would hear him. "What did I miss?"

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

She let out a relieved sigh when her parents came in along with William. "She just asked if there were any problems and then asked me....about my uhm....other suitors..." She went quiet not wanting to think about it. She then realized how he had spoken to her earlier and she didn't see his mouth move but t was his voice. She sat there for another moment and smiled at him.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456