Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: [IC] Jeremy Kelly "Passion Kiss" Lightfoot's Pokemon Adventure is nigh. (Group RP)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy,Slice of Life, Drama, Action depending on what it's about.
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by James Davy View Post
    Donald looked over the menu and thought of what he wanted.
    They all looked at the menu as they were curious to what was provided and what the place had for food. They saw that there was Potato skins. So... they had a large order of that. And then the entire crew had the chicken breast sandwich. They saw it as the one thing that seemed appealing. It was good though. It filled them all up and satisfied them.

As they enjoyed the food, They got to talking about what their plans were. How they all were planning to press on with the journey all while deal with the antics and the dire threat of the two Teams of Eco-Terrorists. There was a lot to say. At least when it came to Donald. As they'd likely find out. They somehow... were all feeling it. They knew what was yet to come. Question was... When... and from where? And depending on where it hit from... How?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Donald had been looking up information on the next gym in their journey. "According to this, our next gym is Grandmother Elizabeth Burke's gym in the Big Apple," he stated, "Her specialty type is Steel so Fire, Fighting and Ground-type Pokémon would do well."
    Last edited by James Davy; 05-15-2022 at 06:18 PM.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy,Slice of Life, Drama, Action depending on what it's about.
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by James Davy View Post
    Donald had been looking up information on the next gym in their journey. "According to this, our next gym is Grandmother Elizabeth Burke's gym in the Big Apple," he stated, "Her specialty type is Steel so Fire, Fighting and Ground-type Pokémon would do well."
    Jeremy: I know as to which pokemon i'm gonna use for that one.

Sandy: So do i. Jeremy's gonna use Gurdurr. I'm gonna be using Krokorok.

Lisa: Me. I'm using my Graveler. It'll work fine.

Nicole: Me. I'm using my Drillbur. It's pretty tough.

However it was not but just a moment later when they were all done with their meals and saw that they'd have to make way quick to the Rock and Roll hall of fame... to make it in time for the concert. They didn't want to miss it. It was gonna be a real treat for them...

Time for a moment in Merriment enjoyment. Watching a concert... It was gonna be on... at when? 7? Bring it on!

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011