Page 13 of 70 FirstFirst ... 111213141563 ... LastLast

Thread: [IC] Jeremy Kelly "Passion Kiss" Lightfoot's Pokemon Adventure is nigh. (Group RP)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy,Slice of Life, Drama, Action depending on what it's about.
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by James Davy View Post
    "I'll join on the second watch," Donald volunteered, figuring he had a better probability of hacking into Teams Aqua and Magma during that portion of time and gathering further intel.
    Sgt. Lerner: I'll join in on the second watch too. I may be a retired Marine... But it don't mean that i can't still serve a purpose in protecting the innocent. I see people in trouble and i come protecting. I'm not done yet. Retired doesn't mean dry-docked. *Calling out his houndoom* First Sgt. Flame Bite. Come out.

Seconds later...

Sgt. Lerner: Houndoom, head over to the north end of the park. Keep a watch for anything that seems off.

The preparations were underway. There was alot to consider...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Espeon, we need your help!" Donald called his Espeon out. "Please scan our vicinity for anyone suspect within and without the park," he requested.
    "I shall do my best," Espeon acknowledged before departing, "Good luck on your cyber recon." Donald sent a mental thank you and started hacking into the eco-terrorist teams with the help of his Porygon-Z and the software he wrote.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

"Espeon, we need your help!" Donald called his Espeon out. "Please scan our vicinity for anyone suspect within and without the park," he requested.
    "I shall do my best," Espeon acknowledged before departing, "Good luck on your cyber recon." Donald sent a mental thank you and started hacking into the eco-terrorist teams with the help of his Porygon-Z and the software he wrote.
    The first watch was first. Consisting of Alice, Carl, Hoodsey, Cress, Cilan and Chili. As well as Delnaz. Although she was more of a playful person at times... So... she stood watch but also played a little too. Doralee and Ross also kept watch. They were the first watch... And for what they saw... It got pretty spooky. But it was indeed silent. There were a few stray pokemon within the vicinity. But for the most part... it was practically uneventful. At least... till the second watch. But even then... there was still no sign. at least... none detectable...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

When it came time to start the second watch, Donald made an adjustment to his team, switching Brionne for Murkrow. "Murkrow, we need aerial reconnaissance!" Murkrow got sent out and with a nod and a squawk, took off to look for threats from the air. He resumed his hacking while not hearing any warnings from anyone yet.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

When it came time to start the second watch, Donald made an adjustment to his team, switching Brionne for Murkrow. "Murkrow, we need aerial reconnaissance!" Murkrow got sent out and with a nod and a squawk, took off to look for threats from the air. He resumed his hacking while not hearing any warnings from anyone yet.
    Throughout the night...

Jeremy: *Looking at his Scyther* Scyther... Fly through the park and do a perimeter check on the area. If you see anything... don't engage... don't make off with attacking. Just come back and sound off.

Sandy: *Looking at the Skies* We might have a storm coming. But... it's only rain... *Looking at the others* What'll we do about the concert that is tomorrow. From what we gathered... What if during the concert... danger really does happen?

Jeremy: We deal with it.

Lisa: We deal with it like we have dealt with everything other. Take a stand and keep facing the danger. Don't stop for nothing.

Nicole: My Pyroar is smelling something in the air. It's rather sweet smelling. It smells like... I think... Candy. But who'd be cooking candy at this hour. It's still night time. Mmm! The smell of candy... it's making me hungry.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Warning: p-p-p-p-precipitation imminent with a probability of electrostatic activity," Donald's Porygon-Z warned through Donald's phone, having tapped into the weather service, "S-s-s-s-seek adequate shelter immediately."
    "Roger," Donald acknowledged, looking around for any gazebos or other shelters in his vicinity.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

"Warning: p-p-p-p-precipitation imminent with a probability of electrostatic activity," Donald's Porygon-Z warned through Donald's phone, having tapped into the weather service, "S-s-s-s-seek adequate shelter immediately."
    "Roger," Donald acknowledged, looking around for any gazebos or other shelters in his vicinity.
    It was only then that the brisk sounds of thunder made a roar which stirred the entire group. They all woke to see as there was indeed a storm coming. Jeremy had his Gurdurr and Machoke gather some stuff to start putting together a bit of a shelter. A Hut of considerable size to be one to house them all. His Scyther also helped with constructing the shelter. It was a moment later when the shelter was up and made stable and sturdy.

Jeremy: That should do. The Steel beams and the wooden rods. As well as the shackles... made from branches and leaves. It isn't the greatest of structures... but it will do its job in fine order and keep us all dry. Can't say that it's gonna withstand the lightning that may just come... however for all else... it'll do its job and keep us dry. And our body heat will assume in keeping us warm.

Sandy: It sure will.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Donald managed to find a gazebo before the sky opened up. "That was a close one," he commented, glad his phone was safe from water damage as his Murkrow landed and shook off some water.
    "The first watch built a shelter for this storm so they're safe for now," his Espeon updated, "Murkrow has not spotted any danger from the air as of yet and the only malicious minds I have detected in my range are nowhere near us and have ceased their activities once it started raining."
    "That's the external factor covered," Donald replied before opening the voice interface app on his phone, "Porygon-Z have you found any intel?"
    "I am still scanning through Team Magma's d-d-d-d-data and have found some encrypted files," Porygon-Z stated.
    "Continue scanning and let me know when it's complete," Donald commanded.
    "C-c-c-c-compliance," Porygon-Z acknowledged.
    "It'll likely take longer for Porygon-Z to search Team Aqua's data after what you pulled off with their computer systems," Espeon commented.
    "Assuming they're not too fixated on awakening Kyogre," Donald stipulated.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Donald managed to find a gazebo before the sky opened up. "That was a close one," he commented, glad his phone was safe from water damage as his Murkrow landed and shook off some water.
    "The first watch built a shelter for this storm so they're safe for now," his Espeon updated, "Murkrow has not spotted any danger from the air as of yet and the only malicious minds I have detected in my range are nowhere near us and have ceased their activities once it started raining."
    "That's the external factor covered," Donald replied before opening the voice interface app on his phone, "Porygon-Z have you found any intel?"
    "I am still scanning through Team Magma's d-d-d-d-data and have found some encrypted files," Porygon-Z stated.
    "Continue scanning and let me know when it's complete," Donald commanded.
    "C-c-c-c-compliance," Porygon-Z acknowledged.
    "It'll likely take longer for Porygon-Z to search Team Aqua's data after what you pulled off with their computer systems," Espeon commented.
    "Assuming they're not too fixated on awakening Kyogre," Donald stipulated.
    Sgt. Lerner was still up at that point and he saw that there was a storm brewing. It started to get pretty gruesome and as he looked at the sky and saw a storm looming closer in...

Pidgetta managed to wake up noticed that the sky was starting to get cloudy and it right then dawned that a storm was approaching. They were gonna need to make ready for the storm that was coming. Fortunately, they had shelter and would be okay from the storm.

It was by time morning struck that things looked different. Rather strange. Jeremy took a look around as he was up already and saw a cloudy sky and saw that it was pretty wet. It was a steady downpour and it was cold.

Jeremy: *Shivering* Geez! It's cold out here. This storm's a cold one. But now with this storm... how're we gonna get to the night's concert. We can't go in this.

Simisear: It's cold out. *Shivering* Let's get back inside the shelter where it's warm. I unfortunately can see that this night's possible plan on seeing the concert... isn't gonna happen. It can't happen in this. The concert is inside the building... The same one as the other two were. but who's gonna want to go to see a concert... in this storm?

Jeremy: I know what you mean. I wouldn't know of anyone who would be willing to do that.

Thunder and Lightning had struck a few flashes by that time and the thunder was rather loud...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Scan c-c-c-c-complete," Donald's phone chimed in to no response. His Porygon-Z materialized out of his phone and saw Espeon sharing her warmth with a shivering Donald. "Use that special move of yours to change your type to Fire if you can," Espeon suggested in Poké-speech in an imperative tone.
    "C-c-c-c-compliance," Porygon-Z replied in their own Poké-speech before using their Conversion to change to the Fire type and floating close enough to Donald to add their warmth and ensure Donald slept as comfortably as he could in the gazebo.

When morning came, Donald's phone started playing a radio broadcast, waking up its owner and the nearby Pokémon. "This is Newsradio WTAM 106.9 FM. And now the weather bulletin with Mike Trivisonno.
    "Thank you, Mr. Snyder. Now the forecast for today will be wet, cold, windy and stormy thanks to a cold front that passed over the Great Lakes last night. Temperatures are forecast to reach a minimum of 61° and a maximum of 75° with a 100% chance of rain. Break out those sweaters and raincoats, everyone—" At that point, Donald tapped off the radio app and addressed his Pokémon.

"We need to reconvene and figure out our next move," Donald stated, "Espeon, give us a local Sunny Day; Porygon-Z, bring everyone here with Teleport."
    "C-c-c-c-compliance," Porygon-Z acknowledged before disappearing with Teleport to where the others were sheltered. Espeon used her move to create a small zone of intense sunlight around the gazebo to ensure everyone that would show up was warm.

Page 13 of 70 FirstFirst ... 111213141563 ... LastLast