Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 121314
Results 131 to 134 of 134

Thread: [IC] Jeremy Kelly "Passion Kiss" Lightfoot's Pokemon Adventure is nigh. (Group RP)

  1. #131
    Member Macie Lightfoot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Metropolis, Kansas
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy,Slice of Life, Drama, Action depending on what it's about.
    Posts
    269
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by James Davy View Post
    "Scan c-c-c-c-complete," Donald's phone chimed in to no response. His Porygon-Z materialized out of his phone and saw Espeon sharing her warmth with a shivering Donald. "Use that special move of yours to change your type to Fire if you can," Espeon suggested in Poké-speech in an imperative tone.
    "C-c-c-c-compliance," Porygon-Z replied in their own Poké-speech before using their Conversion to change to the Fire type and floating close enough to Donald to add their warmth and ensure Donald slept as comfortably as he could in the gazebo.

    When morning came, Donald's phone started playing a radio broadcast, waking up its owner and the nearby Pokémon. "This is Newsradio WTAM 106.9 FM. And now the weather bulletin with Mike Trivisonno.
    "Thank you, Mr. Snyder. Now the forecast for today will be wet, cold, windy and stormy thanks to a cold front that passed over the Great Lakes last night. Temperatures are forecast to reach a minimum of 61° and a maximum of 75° with a 100% chance of rain. Break out those sweaters and raincoats, everyone—" At that point, Donald tapped off the radio app and addressed his Pokémon.

    "We need to reconvene and figure out our next move," Donald stated, "Espeon, give us a local Sunny Day; Porygon-Z, bring everyone here with Teleport."
    "C-c-c-c-compliance," Porygon-Z acknowledged before disappearing with Teleport to where the others were sheltered. Espeon used her move to create a small zone of intense sunlight around the gazebo to ensure everyone that would show up was warm.
    It was by time morning came when the entire crew were just starting to stir... however, they were still looking to rest and just catch on some sleep. Not knowing that there was a big storm going on outside their constructed shelter which was a shelter from the storm. But for their surprise... there was a ability being done upon their shelter. A Sunny Day. It kept them warm and snuggly. So... they were not gonna be cold.

    It was by near noon when they were all up and lucid. On the active and getting things put away and gathered as they knew as of which... they'd have to go on with their journey. But there was a problem. There was said to be a concert that night and they wanted to see it. Of course that with the storm... it might not be liable to happen. Or so they thought.

    Jeremy: What'll we do? Do we try the concert anyway even though it might not happen due to the storm... or do we just say... the heck with it and just press on with our journey? It's kinda wet out and even though we had the sunny day surrounding our shelter... to keep us warm... it didn't do away with the storm. So... There's not much we can do.

    Sandy: I agree. However... which way do we leave off towards?

    Lisa: South, east... then North. all the way up to New York. I'd guess. What do you suppose?

    Jeremy: If that's the optimal path... that's what we'll take. So... here's where a choice is made. Do we stay anyway... and try for the concert. Try to stick it out for as long as we possibly can. Or do we just forego the concert and just make off with advancing on our journey... and likely evading whatever dangers that were deemed to be heading our way already? Whatever we choose... we stick with it.

    Now it was them... who had to choose. They had to now make that choice. What would they choose?

  2. #132
    Member James Davy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Location
    Leichhardt
    Posts
    126
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1

    Default

    At that point Donald found his way to the constructed shelter. "Hey guys, what's our next move?" he greeted.

  3. #133
    Member Macie Lightfoot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Metropolis, Kansas
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy,Slice of Life, Drama, Action depending on what it's about.
    Posts
    269
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by James Davy View Post
    At that point Donald found his way to the constructed shelter. "Hey guys, what's our next move?" he greeted.
    Jeremy: That's for us to decide and you to find out. But then again... you're involved and you're family and your input is just as viable as anyone else's that happens to be here. So... Here's the qui que quo... We're with two options and we're needing to make a choice soon while we have the time to do it and possibly get a good head start. Some of our pokemon are at the moment scouring the surrounding areas to check for clearance and see to it that there's no danger lurking about. Only problem is... we have a imminent threat from Team Magma closing in from the west. Still far off a ways... but it's still there and it's coming fast.

    Sgt. Lerner: *Briefing* 0700 hours we woke up to a distress signal coming from Nicole's Druddigon and Sandy's Fearow. They were on overhead guard detail and scanning the area throughout the city and a few miles due west. It was where they detected a swarm of Talonflames just 300 klicks to the north west. Threat: Concerning risk 7. We got the report via PDA. From the scanner i tied onto the right wing of Fearow. The progress that Team Magma's been making... is very dire. They're closer than before. And from what the intel reads from which we received... They could be here within a few hours or just a couple hours or so shy of just past the stroke of Midnight which starts the next day.

    Sandy: So... i guess that we should stay and brace for incoming. Shouldn't we?

    Jeremy: I guess that we're gonna have to. If we try to press on further with our journey... they'll just follow us and it'll be the same fight all over again. Donald, What do you suggest we do from this?

    What were they to do?

  4. #134
    Member James Davy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Location
    Leichhardt
    Posts
    126
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1

    Default

    "We stand and fight," Donald answered, "You are right in that if we tried to press on to New York with them on our tails, we'd have to turn around at some point afterwards. If we fight them off now, it should hopefully buy us some modicum of time.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 121314

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •