It was by time morning came when the entire crew were just starting to stir... however, they were still looking to rest and just catch on some sleep. Not knowing that there was a big storm going on outside their constructed shelter which was a shelter from the storm. But for their surprise... there was a ability being done upon their shelter. A Sunny Day. It kept them warm and snuggly. So... they were not gonna be cold.
Originally Posted by James Davy
It was by near noon when they were all up and lucid. On the active and getting things put away and gathered as they knew as of which... they'd have to go on with their journey. But there was a problem. There was said to be a concert that night and they wanted to see it. Of course that with the storm... it might not be liable to happen. Or so they thought.
Jeremy: What'll we do? Do we try the concert anyway even though it might not happen due to the storm... or do we just say... the heck with it and just press on with our journey? It's kinda wet out and even though we had the sunny day surrounding our shelter... to keep us warm... it didn't do away with the storm. So... There's not much we can do.
Sandy: I agree. However... which way do we leave off towards?
Lisa: South, east... then North. all the way up to New York. I'd guess. What do you suppose?
Jeremy: If that's the optimal path... that's what we'll take. So... here's where a choice is made. Do we stay anyway... and try for the concert. Try to stick it out for as long as we possibly can. Or do we just forego the concert and just make off with advancing on our journey... and likely evading whatever dangers that were deemed to be heading our way already? Whatever we choose... we stick with it.
Now it was them... who had to choose. They had to now make that choice. What would they choose?
At that point Donald found his way to the constructed shelter. "Hey guys, what's our next move?" he greeted.
Jeremy: That's for us to decide and you to find out. But then again... you're involved and you're family and your input is just as viable as anyone else's that happens to be here. So... Here's the qui que quo... We're with two options and we're needing to make a choice soon while we have the time to do it and possibly get a good head start. Some of our pokemon are at the moment scouring the surrounding areas to check for clearance and see to it that there's no danger lurking about. Only problem is... we have a imminent threat from Team Magma closing in from the west. Still far off a ways... but it's still there and it's coming fast.
Originally Posted by James Davy
Sgt. Lerner: *Briefing* 0700 hours we woke up to a distress signal coming from Nicole's Druddigon and Sandy's Fearow. They were on overhead guard detail and scanning the area throughout the city and a few miles due west. It was where they detected a swarm of Talonflames just 300 klicks to the north west. Threat: Concerning risk 7. We got the report via PDA. From the scanner i tied onto the right wing of Fearow. The progress that Team Magma's been making... is very dire. They're closer than before. And from what the intel reads from which we received... They could be here within a few hours or just a couple hours or so shy of just past the stroke of Midnight which starts the next day.
Sandy: So... i guess that we should stay and brace for incoming. Shouldn't we?
Jeremy: I guess that we're gonna have to. If we try to press on further with our journey... they'll just follow us and it'll be the same fight all over again. Donald, What do you suggest we do from this?
What were they to do?
"We stand and fight," Donald answered, "You are right in that if we tried to press on to New York with them on our tails, we'd have to turn around at some point afterwards. If we fight them off now, it should hopefully buy us some modicum of time.