Page 14 of 70 FirstFirst ... 121314151664 ... LastLast

Thread: [IC] Jeremy Kelly "Passion Kiss" Lightfoot's Pokemon Adventure is nigh. (Group RP)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy,Slice of Life, Drama, Action depending on what it's about.
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by James Davy View Post
    "Scan c-c-c-c-complete," Donald's phone chimed in to no response. His Porygon-Z materialized out of his phone and saw Espeon sharing her warmth with a shivering Donald. "Use that special move of yours to change your type to Fire if you can," Espeon suggested in Poké-speech in an imperative tone.
    "C-c-c-c-compliance," Porygon-Z replied in their own Poké-speech before using their Conversion to change to the Fire type and floating close enough to Donald to add their warmth and ensure Donald slept as comfortably as he could in the gazebo.

When morning came, Donald's phone started playing a radio broadcast, waking up its owner and the nearby Pokémon. "This is Newsradio WTAM 106.9 FM. And now the weather bulletin with Mike Trivisonno.
    "Thank you, Mr. Snyder. Now the forecast for today will be wet, cold, windy and stormy thanks to a cold front that passed over the Great Lakes last night. Temperatures are forecast to reach a minimum of 61° and a maximum of 75° with a 100% chance of rain. Break out those sweaters and raincoats, everyone—" At that point, Donald tapped off the radio app and addressed his Pokémon.

"We need to reconvene and figure out our next move," Donald stated, "Espeon, give us a local Sunny Day; Porygon-Z, bring everyone here with Teleport."
    "C-c-c-c-compliance," Porygon-Z acknowledged before disappearing with Teleport to where the others were sheltered. Espeon used her move to create a small zone of intense sunlight around the gazebo to ensure everyone that would show up was warm.
    It was by time morning came when the entire crew were just starting to stir... however, they were still looking to rest and just catch on some sleep. Not knowing that there was a big storm going on outside their constructed shelter which was a shelter from the storm. But for their surprise... there was a ability being done upon their shelter. A Sunny Day. It kept them warm and snuggly. So... they were not gonna be cold.

It was by near noon when they were all up and lucid. On the active and getting things put away and gathered as they knew as of which... they'd have to go on with their journey. But there was a problem. There was said to be a concert that night and they wanted to see it. Of course that with the storm... it might not be liable to happen. Or so they thought.

Jeremy: What'll we do? Do we try the concert anyway even though it might not happen due to the storm... or do we just say... the heck with it and just press on with our journey? It's kinda wet out and even though we had the sunny day surrounding our shelter... to keep us warm... it didn't do away with the storm. So... There's not much we can do.

Sandy: I agree. However... which way do we leave off towards?

Lisa: South, east... then North. all the way up to New York. I'd guess. What do you suppose?

Jeremy: If that's the optimal path... that's what we'll take. So... here's where a choice is made. Do we stay anyway... and try for the concert. Try to stick it out for as long as we possibly can. Or do we just forego the concert and just make off with advancing on our journey... and likely evading whatever dangers that were deemed to be heading our way already? Whatever we choose... we stick with it.

Now it was them... who had to choose. They had to now make that choice. What would they choose?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

At that point Donald found his way to the constructed shelter. "Hey guys, what's our next move?" he greeted.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

At that point Donald found his way to the constructed shelter. "Hey guys, what's our next move?" he greeted.
    Jeremy: That's for us to decide and you to find out. But then again... you're involved and you're family and your input is just as viable as anyone else's that happens to be here. So... Here's the qui que quo... We're with two options and we're needing to make a choice soon while we have the time to do it and possibly get a good head start. Some of our pokemon are at the moment scouring the surrounding areas to check for clearance and see to it that there's no danger lurking about. Only problem is... we have a imminent threat from Team Magma closing in from the west. Still far off a ways... but it's still there and it's coming fast.

Sgt. Lerner: *Briefing* 0700 hours we woke up to a distress signal coming from Nicole's Druddigon and Sandy's Fearow. They were on overhead guard detail and scanning the area throughout the city and a few miles due west. It was where they detected a swarm of Talonflames just 300 klicks to the north west. Threat: Concerning risk 7. We got the report via PDA. From the scanner i tied onto the right wing of Fearow. The progress that Team Magma's been making... is very dire. They're closer than before. And from what the intel reads from which we received... They could be here within a few hours or just a couple hours or so shy of just past the stroke of Midnight which starts the next day.

Sandy: So... i guess that we should stay and brace for incoming. Shouldn't we?

Jeremy: I guess that we're gonna have to. If we try to press on further with our journey... they'll just follow us and it'll be the same fight all over again. Donald, What do you suggest we do from this?

What were they to do?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"We stand and fight," Donald answered, "You are right in that if we tried to press on to New York with them on our tails, we'd have to turn around at some point afterwards. If we fight them off now, it should hopefully buy us some modicum of time.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

"We stand and fight," Donald answered, "You are right in that if we tried to press on to New York with them on our tails, we'd have to turn around at some point afterwards. If we fight them off now, it should hopefully buy us some modicum of time.
    Sgt. Lerner: There's more. From the intel that came along... it turns out that someone's leading the fierce vanguard. It's that woman. Macie. She's the one leading the battalion. From what it turns out being... She's been completely brainwashed by Team Magma and has become a complete follower of their ambitions and what they stand for.

Alice: This is not like Mrs. Lightfoot to do. She'd never do this. Never. It just couldn't be her.

Cilan: It may be a mistake... but then... it might not be. Whatever the case... If she is truly the one that's at fault...

Chilli: It's gonna give us no other choice but to fight her.

Cress: It's not something which we're gonna wanna do. But in all honesty... we will do what it is that we must.

Darlene: This can't be right though. Why would the Rising Star fully just commit to being brainwashed and conform completely with the very demands and ambitions of Team Magma?

Lisa: I can't even think about the idea of having to just go against our mother.

Jeremy: I don't want to face doing that... But if it must be done... we're not gonna have much choice in doing so. It'll have to be done.

Nicole: How're we gonna ever find it in us to fight against our mother? Our mom would never just whip out an attack at us... Not like this. She's being controlled by something or someone. Someone is controlling her.

Kimberly: Someone is controlling her for sure. Because from all the things you kept telling me about your mother, Jeremy... she is most certainly not the type of person who'd just let herself just get pulled in to their world and thereby follow the same footsteps as Team Magma. She's not that type of person.

Anistar: That's clearly apparent. But... if that's the case.... Then really, Why is she with them? Why is she helping them? Is it because she's truly Brainwashed... and completely under their control... or did she just willingly jump ship and just willingly join them on their endeavor and having a forming belief into the same path and same goal and ambition as they have?

Jessie: None of that is true. None. Macie is not with them. No matter what it may look like... she'd never join them completely. Trust me. I knew her since back then in High school. I know her for the kind of person she clearly is. And nothing about her... speaks of one who'd be all for eco-terrorism. Team Magma is into that. Macie... Macie's not. Even if it might come out appearing that she was... she's not. She never believed in that as it's not what she's about. Love and light are her. Not chaos and devastation.

There was a lot to reflect on. What were they to believe?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Then I'll fight her," Donald volunteered, "My Espeon and my Metang can both undo any brainwashing they may have done and restore Macie to her normal mindset."

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

"Then I'll fight her," Donald volunteered, "My Espeon and my Metang can both undo any brainwashing they may have done and restore Macie to her normal mindset."
    Jeremy: Are we sure that it's even her though. That's what we can't tell for sure. Intel says that it is... we are with high confidence that it could be her. However... it doesn't clearly make it official to assess that it is her. What if it isn't her? Do we just still fight and see this as a personal fight but under unconfirmed pretenses that the one we are fighting off is our mother?

Lisa: That's something we're gonna need to be wrestling with and come to undoubtful terms that what we're about to do... is fight against a evil team and the one we're fighting... is without any doubt... our mother.

Nicole: What if it is her? What if it is her and we are just trying to think of anything that would get us to believe it to not be her?

Jeremy: There's only one option. We go in and just take the risk. We fight. We'll do what we must.

Simisear: We're not really gonna fight against her... are we?

Jeremy: I wish that i could say no... But something tells me... it might come to that and it might be our only choice.

However the storm was still rolling and if there was to be a fight coming... how would they do it... while in this storm?

Plus... What if the concert was still on? Would they be able to still go and enjoy it? Or would that still be their place of demise?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"My aforementioned Pokémon are psychic," Donald stated, "They can tell through telepathy whether the Macie we do end up fighting is the real McCoy." He didn't want to go over logistics until the bigger threat was quashed.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

"My aforementioned Pokémon are psychic," Donald stated, "They can tell through telepathy whether the Macie we do end up fighting is the real McCoy." He didn't want to go over logistics until the bigger threat was quashed.
    Jeremy nodded and understood. The thing was that he knew that if it was their mother... and if their mother really was the one leading the charge of attack and she was truly set to be all for the ambitions of Team Magma... there was gonna be just one clear solution... It was either fight against her... as well as the team... regardless of the circumstances... or... Stand at a pause... waiting for the attacks to approach and just their very demise come upon them? It was not what they were wanting to do... but they knew only one thing and that was just the fact that... if they had to attack her... They would have to forget no matter how hard it was... that she was their mother and that she was one who was to embody the presence of love and light. They'd have to let that go and forget that.

A Moment later...

Pansear: *Looking towards the city through the stormy veil* Looks like something is going on. Don't know if it's good or bad... but it doesn't show any cause for an alarm.

Sgt. Lerner: *Sending his Heracross over to investigate* Buzzy... Advance ahead and do a brief recon... about 50 klicks to the Northwest. 50. Look for anything that stands out. If you see anything... fly back with a report. If there's nothing there... Same protocol. Go.

Herocross had then made way over to investigate...

Would there be anything found?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Even if it's Macie leading the charge, we have to fight," Donald reminded waiting for Heracross' report, "The alternative is ecological catastrophe that is likely irreparable."

Page 14 of 70 FirstFirst ... 121314151664 ... LastLast