Page 16 of 70 FirstFirst ... 141516171866 ... LastLast

Thread: [IC] Jeremy Kelly "Passion Kiss" Lightfoot's Pokemon Adventure is nigh. (Group RP)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy,Slice of Life, Drama, Action depending on what it's about.
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by James Davy View Post
    "I'm for that motion," Donald agreed.

"Porygon-Z, prepare to execute Code: Cocked Pistol," Donald said into his phone after opening Porygon-Z's voice interface app, "Team Magma is attacking tonight."
    "P-p-p-p-preparing to execute," Porygon-Z acknowledged.
    "Everyone, I recommend you turn off your cell phones as part of preparations for this attack," Donald warned, "Just in case they have hackers operating behind the scenes."
    Inside the Rock and Roll hall of Fame...

The Auditorium...

Jeremy and the crew had by that time sat down in the front row and watched as there were some practice runs. A couple #'s were let out...

Amy: *Singing* "Ah ah ah ah
    Okey

It's so confusing
    You sure been messing with my mind
    Eh eh eh eh yeah
    You cut me loose and
    Suddenly we're doing fine
    I'm not a perfect little girl
    But I should get what I deserve
    And I refuse to be your mother
    So tell me

What's in it for me
    I really gotta know
    What's in it for me
    This ain't no one man show
    To in my life
    You come and you go
    Ain't happy about it
    So I gotta know
    What's in it
    What's in it for me

(What's in it)
    (What's in it)
    Yeay!
    (What's in it)
    (What's in it)
    Aaooo!

Please understand me
    Your games ain't working anymore
    Ain't working anymore
    You can't have this candy
    And keep one foot outside the door, nooo
    And how you only come around
    When your life is upside down
    And I'm about to blow your cover
    So tell me

What's in it for me
    I really gotta know
    What's in it for me
    To in my life
    You come and you go
    Ain't happy about it
    So I gotta know
    What's in it
    What's in it for me

(What's in it)
    (What's in it)
    (What's in it)
    (What's in it)

I got no time for a hit and run
    I need more than a little fun
    Cause I only play for keeps
    I gotta know what's it all about
    Go ahead, spit it out
    Say what's in it for me
    What's in it for me, eh eeh

Aah
    Hang on

Yeah!
    (What's in it)
    (What's in it)
    Ooh!
    I really gotta know, oh
    (What's in it)
    (What's in it)
    Yeeaay!

In my life
    You come and you go
    Ain't happy about it
    So I gotta know

What's in it for me
    I really gotta know
    What's in it for me
    To in my life
    You come and you go
    Ain't happy about it
    So I gotta know
    What's in it
    What's in it for me

(What's in it)
    (What's in it)
    Ooh!
    What's in it
    What's in it for me"

Seconds later...

Amy: *Singing* "
    I close my eyes and count to ten
    You say my name I open them
    Feels like I've been here before
    Pacing the floor
    What was I thinking
    What does it mean anymore
    I'm not even sure
    How did I get here

I need the speed of light
    I'm tripping to the past
    I'm tripping to the past
    I'm tripping to the past
    To fix the future fast

I get so lost with you around
    The more I've searched the less I've found
    But its like I'm up to the flame
    I'm lying again
    What was I thinking
    Always pulling me in
    Caught in a spinn
    How did I get here

I'm tripping to the past
    I'm tripping to the past
    I'm tripping to the past
    To fix the future fast

This can't be life
    This can't be love
    This can't be right
    This can't be us
    This can't be life
    This can't be love
    This can't be right
    This can't be us

I'm tripping to the past
    I'm tripping to the past
    I'm tripping to the past
    To fix the future fast"

Seconds later...

Amy: *Singing* "Two days ago I said we're done forever

But give it a week and we'll be back together
    Oh I know how they say we're no good for eachother
    But as much as you wind me up you know I love ya
    And I-I-I-I never seem to shake the thought of you
    And I-I-I-I I know you feel it in the same way dont' ya?

So let them talk they way they're talking
    Yesterday's gone, tomorrow's calling
    I'll be there for you
    I'll be there for you

'Cause I've never known a love
    Never known a love like this
    Never known a love, never known a love like
    Your love, your love, your love

And all that we are
    That's what I want and all that I need
    (That's what you've got)

Things will be different, this time around
    Set fire to the past and watch it burning down
    And I-I-I-I got you on my mind and in my minutes
    I-I-I-I don't wanna live my life without you in it

So let them talk and keep on talking
    Yesterday's gone, tomorrow's calling
    I'll be there for you
    I'll be there for you

Cause I've never known a love

And all that we are
    That's what I want want and all that I need
    (That's what you've got)

Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
    Who cares what they say about us
    Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh, Oh oh oh, Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
    Who cares what they say about us
    Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh

No, I've never known a love... like this
    Never known a love... like

Cause I've never known a love

And all that we are
    That's what I want to know that I need)
    (That's what you've got)
    Your love, your love, your love"

The pre-show was rather soothing. The crew were moved by it... Jeremy's Gurdurr and Sandy's Krokorok were drawn to her singing... The voice was making them go nuts... They were indeed falling in complete love. All they were seeing... were hearts and it was surrounding them... and also... Amy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"It's going to be standing room only if that was anything to go by," Donald commented.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

"It's going to be standing room only if that was anything to go by," Donald commented.
    Darlene: Oh hush that brain, Poindexter! Heh heh heh! Just kidding. You should be aware that Amy... is very big in Sweden... and plus she's also very well known in Metropolis as she's come to be very popular there very swift. From what one of those Rhapsody Clansmen said... How she first came into our lives... It was Leslie T. Burke who had rather spoken with her first. one of those times was...

Lisa flashed back as she remembered what they were once told about how Amy Diamond had first come into the lives of all those who dwelled and resided in Metropolis...

"Thursday, May 3rd, 2046…

The Sun Shack…

Amy Diamond: *Sitting while drinking her cappuccino* This place is nice. you come here?

Leslie: Quite a bit. *Drinking her Espresso* I actually came here as the first place of interest when i first came to this city. Which was the end of 2044. However… that was before i went through a life of the mob and then getting out from the Mob’s clutches. I’ve been here alot. It just feels… so calming.
    Amy Diamond: It must have been like a safe haven for you. Where’re you from originally?
    Leslie: Brooklyn.
    Amy Diamond: Brooklyn. I never’d been there before. What was it like living there?
    Leslie: It was actually… really sweet. Living in Brooklyn. It was safe… Or it was… till i was like 7 or 8. That was when it all changed. My parents were getting attacked one day during my 7th year of life. it just got worse from there as time went… I rather not talk about it. It’s just too sad and i really don’t want to bring it back up.
    Amy Diamond: Oh… Sorry.
    Leslie: It’s okay. It’s not your fault. It’s just a rather bad memory of what i went through while there and then the moments where i had to emancipate from my parents and come here. It was the hardest thing that they had to do. But they had to protect me from the pain of being targeted by the kids who were coming at me. They were kids of the sole people who were coming at my parents and attacking them. Socially. More because we were rich and just like they were… however we were the type who didn’t care about the money. We were just seeing it as just extra. Nothing more. But the Aristocratic people back in Brooklyn… They believed that we were to spread our wealth and rub it in the faces of the lower class. We didn’t. That’s the one main reason as to why we were attacked on a constant never-ending line. Plus also because of the false rumor that was being spread that my father was laundering money from his company that he had worked for. He never laundered any money. Ever. But because of the rumor… people started believing it and just started attacking him. Then got at my mother. My mother… She’s an Heiress. Of the Burke Arts academy. Passed down from her mother and her mother’s mother. One day in the future… Several… several years from now… I’ll inherit it. She’ll pass it to me. So i have that to fall back on if the build happens to flop. Which i really hope that it doesn’t flop.
    Amy Diamond: Where’re your parents now? Still in Brooklyn?
    Leslie: No. They’re here in this city. But… we’ve yet to get back and reunite as one. They’re not quite ready yet and neither am I. But i think that i might be ready. I just need to be sure that it’s the right thing. Only because… from the time i was away from them… till current. They might have attained a life again but only without me. I don’t want to get back and find that i might have interfered with their lives. It wouldn’t be fair to them.

Amy Diamond: *Understanding* True… It wouldn’t. But you are their daughter. Don’t you think that they’d at least have the right to know? They’re your parents. You’re their daughter. They belong with you… you belong to them. Family is everything to a person.
    Leslie: You’ve got a point. Amy, as much as you don’t know all the facts behind the situation… You’ve got a point. I should owe it to them and see on getting back with them.
    Amy Diamond: What’s the rest of the town… or city like?
    Leslie: It’s got its friendly points. Like Sid’s Diner. It’s got a friendly atmosphere. Sid. The owner… He’s really friendly. Caring about his customers. I’ve been there a couple or so times… But that was only when the hateful girl Holly Reedy wasn’t around. I still want to nail her for what she said to my parents once. When i wasn’t around to hear of it… Although when i had the Christmas party last year… My parents made the effort and from the bottom of their hearts… to come to the party for a little bit. They told me of what Holly said and that really pisses me off.
    Amy Diamond: Wow! I am shocked. You’re okay though… right?
    Leslie: Yeah. I will be.

Donald: *Walking over with a refill* Here’re your refills. Leslie… Mrs. Diamond.
    Amy Diamond: *Smiles* Thank you.
    Leslie: Thank you Donald. Amy Diamond is a good friend and she’s been here for the last couple months. She’s planning to move here to this city.
    Donald: You don’t say… Well now… *in surprise* That’d be a wonderful blessing for the city. Lovely.
    Leslie: It is…"

Lisa: Another time was...

Lisa retold the tale as she recalled being once told by their mother who'd been told by their family friends...

"

Amy Diamond: *Walking by* Hey Sora. Hey Carly. How are you guys?
    Sora RhapsodySora: *Looking to see Amy Diamond* Hey… *Pauses* Wha–? Huh… *Gasps* Amy Diamond?!
    CarlyCarly: *Surprised* Amy Diamond… Wha– what’re you doing here in Metropolis? We thought that you were back… in Sweden?
    Amy Diamond: I’ve come to live here in Metropolis. In America.
    Sora: Just you?
    Amy Diamond: No. My older sister is living with me. Danielle. However… Diamond isn’t my real last name. It’s a stage name that i created for myself. My real last name is Deasismont. But… I am known all over Sweden as Amy Diamond.
    Sora: Wow… Leslie follows your music alot. Ever since she truly saw you in person Live… in Concert. She got all in with your Music. She’s always been a fan though as far as we know. But she really loves your music.
    Carly: Not to forget… we do too.
    Amy Diamond: *Touched* Awwww! Thank you.
    Seconds later…
    Sora: Not to be suspicious and all… But what brings you out to these parts of the bustling city?
    Amy Diamond: Leslie. I was kinda hoping to meet with her and talk of an arrangement.
    Sora: What kind of arrangement? Amy… Uh, Don’t take this as like a blocker. But The Stadium’s not opened yet. The grand opening isn’t gonna be for another couple weeks.
    Carly: At least… that’s what we were made to believe by Leslie. She had the whole thing planned. However… if anyone were to know right off hand; It’d be her right hand man or girl… Blossom. Our cousin. However… we haven’t heard from her or Leslie… or any of the others all morning.
    Amy Diamond Conversing with the Esp Twins Sora and Carly Rhapsody.Amy Diamond: Really? Where do you suppose they’d be? *Curious*
    Sora: We don’t know. Our Brother Paul has been going on and looking for Comedy gigs to perform. Our sisters Hallie and Kasey are at the local Library. They go there a lot.
    Carly: *Thinking* Why don’t we go to Sid’s Diner? We can hang out there for a bit till we hear from Leslie or Blossom.
    Amy Diamond: Sid’s Diner?
    Carly: Yeah. Why?
    Amy Diamond: Would that be the same place that has the Diner girl who happens to be rather Vengeful to others?
    Sora: Oh… You mean… Holly “The Baby Bitch” Reedy? Yeah. However we’re not scared of her. She’s not there anymore. Holly is just Holly now. Not a Reedy. She’s Emancipated herself from her father and Mother.
    Amy Diamond: I’d rather not go where it’s hostile.
    Carly: Amy, There’s no Hostility there. Sid’s a nice person. He’s kind and very hospitable. You’ll be safe with us. There’s something you may need to see. To have a piece of mind.
    Sora: *Nods*…
    Amy Diamond: What’s that? *Grins with curiosity*
    Carly: *Looking at Sora* Sora… should we show her?
    Sora: Yeah. I think that it’d be safe to let her in on the whole Rhapsody Clan secret.
    Carly: Okay.
    Sora: Amy, This… This is what we are. *Emitting fire* We’re known as the Elemental Twins. *Launching an attack on the clearing as an Example* Firaga!
    The clearing becomes engulfed with flames…
    Carly: Let’s now Ice this fire and encase it in a deep freeze. *Launching an attack on the Clearing as an Example; Putting out the flames* Blizzaga!
    Amy Diamond: *Startled and in shock* Wh-wh-whoa! What was that? Did you guys just do that?
    Sora: We sure have. We have powers. Elemental powers.
    Amy Diamond: So… You and your family… Are Supers?
    Carly: We are. Our Cousins Sapphire, Raven and Serena… They’re in hero form… The Rhapsody Thunderic Force Z! Our cousins Amy, Susie, Christina, Penny and Spencer in hero form are The Rhapsody Aquatic Force Z! Our cousins Annie, Daria, Clint and Theodore in hero form are The Rhapsody Romancers Z! Blossom is Electrogal. Paul… Our Brother’s Honolulu Torch Paul. Charlene… one the Rhapsody Trio sisters… Is like the New Arctic Mind.
    Amy Diamond: Wow… Wow."

Nicole: We know about her through them as they met her... at least... more than just a couple times and even more throughout the years...

They continue to enjoy the pre-show as it was leading to the main event.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Donald had been listening to their conversation with interest.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Donald had been listening to their conversation with interest.
    Jeremy: You know... we should see on grabbing something to eat. The concert is gonna likely last awhile once it starts and there is no telling when we'll be able to get a chance to grab some food. It's only 2 hours away till the concert begins.

Lisa: That's true. *Looking at the time* Our pokemon are starting to get a little hungry also. It has been awhile since the last that they've eaten anything.

There was now the wait for the concert however they were gonna need to get something to eat. It was gonna be a while before they'd have the chance to eat. Given that since there was a concert and also that imminent attack that was looming closer and closer each passing moment. It was gonna become where it'd only be a matter of time before the attack would literally happen and they knew that if they were with the hunger pains... they'd be unable to focus and give it their all in the fight against Team Magma. Once the attacks started the first strike.

Kimberly: We need to make off towards getting some food. While we have a chance.

Delnaz: *Pointing to the sky and blinking; Making a buffet line of food appear* No worries. Food is here. A delicious trove of food for you, Master. The most delicious hot dogs and hamburgers. Fries... Spaghetti, Bowls of pasta. Grilled cheese sandwiches.. The best of food. Mmm!

Jeremy: Delnaz, Oh my god... you made all this food just appear. Wow! This is practically outstanding... Thank you.

Delnaz: *Giggling with delight* Awww! You're welcome Master. Anything to please my dear master. We can never allow for my dear father to go on without having something to eat.

Cilan: *Nods* Pasta, Meat, Bread... Cheese. Numerous things all upon the table... Presenting a very wide recipe of varieties.

Carl: Let's dig in and chow down. Looks like we have dinner choices and dinner is ready to be had.

Nicole: *Grins*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Donald let out the rest of his Pokémon and it was dinner time. After he and his Pokémon had their fill, Donald commented, "Compliments to the 'chef'." He punctuated the comment with a wink to Delnaz.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Donald let out the rest of his Pokémon and it was dinner time. After he and his Pokémon had their fill, Donald commented, "Compliments to the 'chef'." He punctuated the comment with a wink to Delnaz.
    It was only just a few moments later when things were done and everyone had their course of food. It was rather enjoyable and indeed fulfilling. What came next was the part where...

Jeremy: It's getting close to the time where the concert is said to begin. People are preparing to come in. Delnaz... Care to do the honors of doing way with the buffet line since everyone's eaten and all that... Plus just so we don't have unneeded spectators catching sight of this?

Delnaz: Sure thing, Master. *Pointing up into the air and blinking*

Within seconds... the stuff was gone. The buffet line was nowhere in sight and the coast was clear.

Lisa: Let's grab our seats and wait for the concert to start. It'll start soon and we don't want to miss this.

Nicole: Right.

Saphiroth: This is gonna be amazing.

Anistar: *Hearing cries sounding off at a distance* We're running low on time. Something is almost on scene. However... right now... they're stalling. Maybe they're trying to build up the anticipation.

Darlene: Perhaps. But just to be sure... keep on alert. But also try to enjoy this concert for the time being...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Taking Darlene's advice, Donald was feeling excited on the outside, but on the inside he was alert.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Taking Darlene's advice, Donald was feeling excited on the outside, but on the inside he was alert.
    By time that the concert was about to begin...

7PM...

P.A: *Announcing* Ladies and Gentleman... please give a warm welcome to the Norwegian artist with the dearly special and warming aura... AMY........... DIIIIIAMOND!

Amy: *On Stage* Hello Cleveland... Welcome to the show... let's get this exciting show going... Are you ready?

Crowd: *Cheering* WOOOOOOO!

Amy: Hold on to the energy. Here we go!

Seconds later...

Music began...

Amy: *Singing* "Hello, we're looking for a lucky fellow
    We're waiting for the next big thing
    Is anybody in?
    Hello, ever seen Marilyn Monroe?
    We need another star like that
    We need another star like that
    I wonder where she's at

Could be anyone, it could be anyone
    Hello! Hello!
    Could be anyone, I'm calling anyone
    Hello! Hello!
    Who's out there? I wonder
    Where did everyone go, everyone go?

Hey there, we wanna find a future millionaire
    We're ready for the right idea
    So hurry over here
    Hello, we really do need a new hero
    Like Lady Di and Dr King
    Is anybody in?

Hello! Hello!
    Could be anyone, I'm calling anyone
    Hello! Hello!
    Who's out there? I wonder
    Where did everyone go, everyone go?

Where did everyone go?
    (Hear me calling all you dreamers)
    Where did everyone go?
    (Hear me calling for a genius)
    Where did everyone go?
    (Hear me calling all you heroes)
    Where did everyone go?

Hello! Hello!
    Hello! Hello!
    Could be anyone, who's out there?
    (Could be anyone, it could be anyone)
    I Wonder (Hello!)
    Where did everyone go?
    Hello! Hello!
    (Hello! Hello!) Where did everyone go?
    (Hello!)"

Well done, welcome to the city
    You'll become number one, with a witty tongue
    We praise the young
    Have a ball, have it all, do whatever
    Hit the wall, get the call and you better pay
    There's no other way

Throw your pennies in a wishing well
    Might get heaven and you might get hell
    Thunder, lightning, ain't that kinda frightening?
    Saints and sinners on the road to fame
    Ain't no winner 'til we know your name
    Black white, flashlight, show me what you got

Have a good bite out of the city
    Take a long cold look at the world
    You might crash, burn
    Either way you'll learn
    Good bite out of the city

Free your mind, your behind's gonna follow
    Do the crime, do the time when tomorrow comes
    We're the pretty ones
    Shop around, settle down, get a job, be a slob
    What you get, what you give's your prerogative
    That's how we live

Throw your pennies in a wishing well
    Might get heaven and you might get hell
    Black white, flashlight, show me what you got

You might crash, burn
    Either way you'll learn

The way you want it or won't, yeah
    Yeah, yeah

Show and prove, do or die
    We don't sleep, we don't cry
    No no, we don't cry
    Hit 'em low, hit 'em high
    Take an eye for an eye
    Yeah!

Take a long cold look at the world (Oh yeah)
    You might crash, you might burn
    Either way you'll learn
    (Have a good bite out of the city)
    Have a good bite
    You might crash, burn
    Either way you'll learn
    Good bite out of the city"

Seconds later...

Diamonds are for keeps
    Diamonds are forever
    Diamonds are a girl's best friend
    Diamonds will be shining
    For a million years
    So will we my dear

We don't really care for glitter
    And caviar's far too bitter
    Silver and gold doesn't blow us away
    It's simply true what they say

Diamonds are for keeps
    Diamonds are forever
    Diamonds will be shining
    For a million years
    So will we my dear

Why settle for less than perfect
    The luster alone is worth it
    Remarkably , sparkly thing I adore
    Glamour galore, koh I noor

Time goes on, changes come
    But they will always stay in trend
    That's what makes a girl's best friend

(Ah)

Diamonds are for keeps
    Diamonds are forever
    Diamonds will be shining
    For a million years
    So will we my dear

Na na na na na
    Na na na na na na
    Na na na na na na na
    Na na na na na na na na na

So will we my dear"

Amy: *Singing* "Hah hah hah

Hah hah hah

Take your time

If you cage me I'd wanna be free right?
    When you're tired you wanna sleep safe at night
    We're not changing human nature now
    So when you need love I will show you how

But if I tell you my heart is yours then what does it mean?
    It is a lie to say that without you I cannot breathe
    If the butterfly wings were never meant to fly
    Unreachable
    Maybe we wouldn't have to say goodbye
    Though my heart calls
    When your heart wants to run with the wind
    Oh I'll be fine
    And then maybe come back in the spring
    So take your time

When you let go then your soul decides
    It is easy to enjoy the ride
    We're united, separated, true
    And all that is yours you will never lose

But if I tell you my heart is yours then what does it mean?
    It is a lie to say that without you I cannot breathe
    Unreachable
    Though my heart calls
    Oh I'll be fine
    So take your time

Hah hah hah
    Hah hah hah

Hah hah hah
    Hah hah hah

So hard
    Unreachable
    Though my heart calls
    Oh I'll be fine
    So take your time"

The concert was smoothly going well. There was no signs of danger so far and from the way that everyone was just fixated on the concert and the amazing singing... there was no room to shake out with a sense for worry that something was coming. But then again... something was coming. Something was coming. The issue was just non-existent as all that was in focus was the concert.

Jeremy: Wow! She's incredible. Absolutely incredible...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"I concur," Donald replied, enjoying Amy's performance.

Page 16 of 70 FirstFirst ... 141516171866 ... LastLast