Page 22 of 71 FirstFirst ... 2021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: [IC] Jeremy Kelly "Passion Kiss" Lightfoot's Pokemon Adventure is nigh. (Group RP)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy,Slice of Life, Drama, Action depending on what it's about.
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by James Davy View Post
    "Another factor I did not initially consider is the Luxray species' capability of learning the move Agility," Beheeyem stated to Wilford, "One use of the move and it can outspeed the legendary Raikou in battle. Three and it can potentially break the speed limit on the open highway. Augmented with Mewtwo's psychic abilities, it could run as fast as any one of the legendary beast trio traversing from one side of the country to another."

Donald had Espeon use Sunny Day to give his new friend the sunlight it needed and was feeding it some Moo Moo Milk from a bottle. "Look at you, Master, acting like a parent of a Sprigatito," Espeon commented. Donald blushed in response before seeing a Charcadet throw a Will-O-Wisp at Espeon. Charcadet's attack bounced right back through Espeon's Magic Bounce, but was ineffective not only from the Flash Fire ability, it was also immune to the burn that would have resulted."
    "Espeon, you up for a challenge?" Donald asked.
    "Ready, willing and able!" Espeon answered.
    "Espeon, check it with a Mud-Slap!" Espeon sprang into action and threw mud at Charcadet. With mud covering Charcadet's face, the fiery child-like Pokémon charged at Espeon with a Flame Charge. Espeon dodged out of the way and Donald threw a Great Ball at it. One shake, two shakes, three shakes, snap! Donald had caught a Charcadet.
    "Charcadet must have been smart to try using my own ability against me," Espeon commented, "That was an awesome catch."

"Porygon-Z, access data on Charcadet," Donald instructed.
    "C-c-c-c-compliance…entry found. Charcadet, the Fire Child P-P-P-P-Pokémon. A Fire type and one of the new species discovered in P-P-P-P-Paldea. Burnt charcoal c-c-c-c-came to life and became a Pokémon. Possessing a fiery fighting spirit, Charcadet will b-b-b-b-battle even tough opponents. Evolves through the acquisition of one of t-t-t-t-two sets of armor," Porygon-Z explained through Donald's phone.
    "In that case, you are authorized to make an online purchase of one set of Malicious Armor," Donald requested.
    "C-c-c-c-compliance," Porygon-Z acknowledged before the voice interface app closed itself.

Alice: *Calling out her Mandibuzz* Okay, Mandibuzz old girl... Time to get some good ole exercise. Let's give that charming Beldum a nice hello.

"Mandibuzz"

Alice: Mandibuzz... You're lookin' ready to get some fight in... You ready?

Mandibuzz: I'm ready if you are. Let's get to it.

Alice: You betcha. Mandibuzz, Let's land a hit on that Beldum with a Sky attack then perhaps... a Steel Wing. One shot in the dark.

Mandibuzz: *Winks*

It took a couple hits and it turned out that they were critical ones. It weakened the Beldum enough to where it couldn't run away...

Alice: Okay... Now it's time. *Reaching for a great ball* I don't really have much knowhow on the art of catching new pokemon or anything... but as they say... there is no such thing as not being able to teach a old person new tricks. So.... Here goes. *Throwing the great ball at the Beldum* Poke Ball... GO! Come on Beldum, Come to this ole' gal Alice.

The ball taps on Beldum and suddenly opens and captures the Beldum...

The Ball falls to the ground and then shakes...

one click. Two Click. Three....

DING! it stopped and was done.

Alice: Incredible. Now that was what i called a very swell catch. *Petting Mandibuzz on the head softly* That was remarkable work, Mandibuzz. Way to go. I'm proud of you, girl.

Jeremy: Way to go, Alice. That was sweet!

It was by time midnight struck...

Jeremy: I've got a Kadabra.

Sandy: I caught a Gallade. That's impressive.

Abigail: Squirtle is mine. I got him...

Curtis: I got myself a Victini... That's something you don't openly expect to come often.

Lisa: I've got a Calyrex. Whatever that is. But it sure looks cute enough. Plus it's adorable too.

Were they about to head off to their destination?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Did you guys say 'Victini' and 'Calyrex'?" Donald asked, surprised, "You two don't know how lucky you are. Those Pokémon are among the mythical species. They say that Trainers with a Victini will always win battles. Nonsense in my opinion. Regarding Calyrex, that thing was a king of the land across the pond especially when united with one of two equine Pokémon: Glastrier and Spectrier."

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Wilford said, "Thanks for explaining that." It was a little bit understandable. Did Abigail catch that creature helping her the way these others had just been doing with these? While all the others talked excitedly with having new creatures caught that would be helpful to them to use, Wilford thought about animals being kept at Central that could be used and probably would be by those sent to New Philadelphia from there. Those who would come would also need a really fast way to come to New Philadelphia. He would still need the way he could have to travel with those he went with there to New Philadelphia from this place where these others caught these new creatures for themselves.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

"Did you guys say 'Victini' and 'Calyrex'?" Donald asked, surprised, "You two don't know how lucky you are. Those Pokémon are among the mythical species. They say that Trainers with a Victini will always win battles. Nonsense in my opinion. Regarding Calyrex, that thing was a king of the land across the pond especially when united with one of two equine Pokémon: Glastrier and Spectrier."

Lisa: We don't really know about they're being mythical. As far as we know... they're just rather unique or rare pokemon. But Mythical? Are you... sure that they are... Mythical? How Mythical are we talking here?

Nicole: Victini is also rather rare. Are they like the one that we heard about sometime ago... back in Sedalia... Deoxys? We overheard some trainers talk about a strange pokemon. Calling it Deoxys. They also mentioned about something called Jirachi.

Saphiroth: Didn't they call it a Wish Pokemon?

Jeremy: I think that they might have. We never seen it though.

Sandy: I don't think that any of us have... We only heard tales of those pokemon. But that's about all we got on what those two pokemon are.

Alice: We got some miles to go before we can sleep.

Curtis: We sure do.

Randy: If we can get to Akron... within the next hour... we can pitch camp there for a few hours before advancing on to where we need to be.

Sherbet: That'd be likely a good idea. From there... there's a straight line to where the next tournament is... No worries. I'll send a transmission feed over to the others... Letting them know. They are gonna be wanting to be kept up to current of where you guys are. As it is... these are very trying times. And with Team Aqua still out there stirring their trouble... we can't rule anything out with what they're liable to still do. And Team Magma is also still a issue. As long as they still have the Rising Star trapped within their world... it's gonna be pretty hard to survive the journey. So... You're gonna need to tread carefully.

Jeremy: Good insight.

Sandy: That's for sure.

Lisa: Let's get rollin'. time's a wastin' and it won't wait forever...

Off they went... Facing all that laid before them...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Macie Lightfoot View Post
    Lisa: We don't really know about they're being mythical. As far as we know... they're just rather unique or rare pokemon. But Mythical? Are you... sure that they are... Mythical? How Mythical are we talking here?

Nicole: Victini is also rather rare. Are they like the one that we heard about sometime ago... back in Sedalia... Deoxys? We overheard some trainers talk about a strange pokemon. Calling it Deoxys. They also mentioned about something called Jirachi.

Saphiroth: Didn't they call it a Wish Pokemon?

Jeremy: I think that they might have. We never seen it though.
    "A lot of people refer to a certain set of legendary Pokémon as mythical because way back when, anyone who said to have seen one was laughed out of the room. Now with our ability to record videos, take photos and post them on social media; the term mythical is a bit more archaic now that empirical evidence favors their existence," Donald explained, showing the group he read a lot about legendary Pokémon, "As for Jirachi, according to its lore, to get your wish granted by Jirachi requires three steps: write your wish on a note, attach it to Jirachi's head and wait until it wakes up. The former step is the easy part, but you must overcome two probabilities before your wish gets granted: the spatial probability is finding it as no-one knows where it's currently sleeping, and the temporal probability is being alive when it wakes up for a week from its millennium-long sleep to grant all the wishes stuck to its head."

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

"A lot of people refer to a certain set of legendary Pokémon as mythical because way back when, anyone who said to have seen one was laughed out of the room. Now with our ability to record videos, take photos and post them on social media; the term mythical is a bit more archaic now that empirical evidence favors their existence," Donald explained, showing the group he read a lot about legendary Pokémon, "As for Jirachi, according to its lore, to get your wish granted by Jirachi requires three steps: write your wish on a note, attach it to Jirachi's head and wait until it wakes up. The former step is the easy part, but you must overcome two probabilities before your wish gets granted: the spatial probability is finding it as no-one knows where it's currently sleeping, and the temporal probability is being alive when it wakes up for a week from its millennium-long sleep to grant all the wishes stuck to its head."
    As they made their way to the next destination...

Jessie: This pokemon... Jirachi... it's a wish pokemon and it can grant any wish. Could it also bring someone back from the dead?

Lisa: Huh? You mean... like Necromancy? I don't think so. I don't think that Jirachi would possess that sort of mythical power... To bring someone back from the dead. It could perhaps grant any wish... sure. But no way would it be in any way capable of bringing someone back from the great beyond... as in the dead. IT could never be possible.

Nicole: We don't know that, Lisa. No one's ever dared wish for that from the wish pokemon. Not ever. It's never been suggested.

Jeremy: Maybe it can break whatever spell that a person's under.

Sandy: Like a mind control Spell?

Saphiroth: You don't think that Jirachi could be capable of breaking the spell that Team Magma's got Mom under... do you?

Lisa: That's a long shot. However... if it is even possible to see it be done... We should perhaps have someone find this Wish Pokemon and bring it here so we can make a wish... put it on the pokemon's head and pray that it wakes up sometime soon and grant the wish.b

Randy: I'm not looking to wish it anything. Besides... i happen to figure that if we want something to happen. We got to make it happen.

Jasmine: I don't think we can break the spell on our own... the type that Team Magma's got on the Rising Star. We made an attempt on it before... and it didn't break the spell. All it did was make the hold they had on her... more stronger.

Marcie: What'll we do?

Jessie: I have no idea.

Jeremy: We should try to not worry much about breaking spells. All we can do is bide our time and just wait it out. The spell might taper off and diminish on its own. Besides that from the way it seems to appear... It is clearly apparent that the more we try to fight it and try to force it to break... the more tighter their grip became. So... the only thing we can do... as much as we don't want to... It's just... to wait it out.

They continue on to Akron, Ohio which is a sure direct path to New Philadelphia, Ohio...

Sandy did some digging and grabbed the directions of how to get to New Philadelphia from Akron... once they were to reach that point...

Head east on W Bowery St toward King James Wy/S Main St

69 ft

Turn right onto King James Wy/S Main St

Continue to follow S Main St

Pass by KeyBank (on the left in 0.1 mi)

0.6 mi

Turn left onto Rosa Parks Dr

427 ft

Slight right

0.4 mi

Continue onto S Main St

Pass by the gas station (on the left in 2.7 mi)

4.1 mi

Turn left onto N Bender Ave

1.7 mi

Turn right onto Cottage Grove Rd

69 ft

Continue onto Jarvis Rd

381 ft

Turn right onto Cottage Grove Rd

1.8 mi

Turn right onto La Burnum Dr

0.6 mi

Turn right onto N Tamarack Rd

0.2 mi

Turn right to stay on N Tamarack Rd

262 ft

Turn left onto S Main St

3.6 mi

Continue onto High Mill Ave NW

3.8 mi

Turn left onto Revere Ave NW

1.3 mi

Revere Ave NW turns slightly left and becomes OH-236 N

2.0 mi

Continue onto 1240/1st St NE

0.9 mi

Turn right toward Erie St N

276 ft

Turn left onto Erie St N

0.8 mi

Turn right onto Walnut Rd SW

0.2 mi

Turn left onto Congressman Ralph Regula Towpath Trl

3.1 mi

Slight right to stay on Congressman Ralph Regula Towpath Trl

2.4 mi

Turn right onto US-62 W

0.2 mi

Turn left onto 303/Woodland Hill Rd

0.7 mi

Turn left to stay on 303/Woodland Hill Rd

62 ft

Turn left onto 303/Lawndell Rd SW

0.7 mi

Turn right onto OH-21 N

6.2 mi

Continue onto US-250 W

Pass by NAPA Auto Parts - Twin City Automotive (on the left in 2.2 mi)

3.2 mi

Continue onto Columbia Rd NW

1.7 mi

Continue onto N Wooster Ave Extended NW

0.3 mi

Continue onto N Wooster Ave

Pass by Subway (on the left in 2.4 mi)

3.6 mi

Continue straight onto W Iron Ave

384 ft

Turn right onto Union Ave

1.5 mi

Turn left onto Ray Ave NW

0.7 mi

Turn right onto N Broadway St

Pass by Dairy Queen Grill & Chill (on the left in 250 ft)

Some of it would have been cut down as they had pokemon that they could ride on... but those directions... would take them straight there...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Macie Lightfoot View Post
    As they made their way to the next destination...

Jessie: This pokemon... Jirachi... it's a wish pokemon and it can grant any wish. Could it also bring someone back from the dead?

Lisa: Huh? You mean... like Necromancy? I don't think so. I don't think that Jirachi would possess that sort of mythical power... To bring someone back from the dead. It could perhaps grant any wish... sure. But no way would it be in any way capable of bringing someone back from the great beyond... as in the dead. IT could never be possible.

Nicole: We don't know that, Lisa. No one's ever dared wish for that from the wish pokemon. Not ever. It's never been suggested.
    "Besides, you'd be asking the wrong Pokémon about resurrecting the dead," Donald added, "That task is one of Xerneas' powers and that might anger Zygarde."

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

"Besides, you'd be asking the wrong Pokémon about resurrecting the dead," Donald added, "That task is one of Xerneas' powers and that might anger Zygarde."
    Lisa: Xerneas? *Pauses* Wh-wh-what are you talking about? Is that another ancient or mystical pokemon?

Jeremy: I think that we better stop chiming on these mythical or mystical pokemon... It's gonna drive us really bonkers.

But it was just then as soon as they made entry into Akron...

227 King James way- Akron, Ohio...

Jeremy: This place is still open. We should look to grab some grub. It has been a while since we last ate.

Sandy: Sounds very nice. Plus... it makes a whole lot of sense. It has been a while and we do need to get some food into our pokemon. They won't be able to battle against any more of those Team Magma grunts or Team Aqua Grunts. If we happen to wind up crossing any of them while along these parts.

Before they made their way inside the hangout...

Rupaul: *With Jujubee* Oh goodness gracious... Passion Kiss and Rainbow Kiss?! What're you guys doing out at this late a night. It's cold out.

Jeremy: We're just here grabbing some food to eat and also grab food for our pokemon. It's been a while since we last had anything to eat.

Jujubee: How come?

Sandy: We can give you a clue. But you will never believe it. Not in a zillion years.

Lisa: But... Here goes...

They perform a recap of the recent encounter against Team Magma...

"Amy: *Singing* Put a pep in your step when you're moving too slowYou gotta hit that high when the odds are low
    Now here's how to get to the next plateau
    Be the first one in and the last to go, ooh-wee

Ain't no other way about this, way about this
    You know it, put your money where your mouth is
    Where your mouth is, is, is

Hey now, work it out
    Champion, champion
    Don't stop, keep it up
    Champion, champion
    You've got to go for number one
    Ain't that what makes a champion?
    Makes a champion

Keep your eyes on the price and forget the cost
    Cause you can't get far when you're slacking off
    If you slip, then you best get up again
    Catch that second wind when the first one end, ooh

Hey now, work it out
    Champion, champion
    Don't stop, keep it up
    Champion, champion

C-H-A, AMP-I-ON
    Oh aye! CHAMP-I-ON

[Breakdown]
    Put a pep in your step when you're moving too slow
    You gotta hit that high when the odds are low
    Now here's how to get to the next plateau
    Be the first one in and the last to go

Hey now, work it out
    Don't stop, keep it up
    Hey now, work it out
    Champion, champion
    Don't stop, keep it up
    Champion, champion

It was only then... when she got to the tune of this...

Amy: *singing* I just want you to be around
    Call you pretty things
    Baby I don't know about you
    But I don't like to be the one hanging on the wall

Baby like I always do
    And I'd so like to go crazy
    I'm so tired of this waiting around
    I'm so sick of this state of mind

So many things I'd like to say
    I just don't know, I just don't know
    How many times I tried today
    To let it show, I just don't know

Du, du du du du
    Du, du du du
    Du, du du du du du du daa daa

Du, du du du du
    Du, du du du

I just want you to understand why
    I'm in band writing all these songs for you
    Cause I don't think that I can wait
    Leave it Up to fate, baby like I always do

I'm so tired of this waiting around

Oh baby maybe I'm a little extreme
    Or just a teeny little more than it seems
    But I just need to show the whole world that

Du, du du du du
    Du, du du du

Seconds after the song ended...

Sirens began to go off and it was not the normal kind... It was one that signaled danger...

"Evacuate!" Donald called out, recalling his Pokémon. He was on edge, thinking either Teams Aqua or Magma are coming in to fight.

Jeremy: Simisear, Gurdurr, Graveler, Nova... Scyther. Prepare for an attack. Something's coming. We might have trouble!

Amy: Blaziken, Get ready for battle.

Sandy: Krokorok, Simisage, Fearow, Scyther, Weepinbell, Hitmonchan... To the frontlines. A battle is coming...

Lisa: *Hearing the sounds of thunder nearing* They're near.

The onslaught was closing in. Nearing their location...

Seconds later...

Team Magma Leader Maxie: *Coming into the room* Men... Attack the meddling pests. Take them down! *Calling out a pokemon* Camerupt, I call on you! Show these pests the Terrifying might of Team Magma!

Jeremy: Pokemon... ATTACK! Fight TEAM MAGMA! Simisear, Flare Blitz! Gurdurr... Hammer ARM! Graveler... Thunderbolt and then Wild Charge! Nova... Flamethrower... then use Magnitude! Attack Team Magma and let them feel the pain and fury of the passion that breeds from PASSION KISS

Sandy: Krokorok... STONE EDGE! Simisage... LEAF STORM! Fearow, AERIAL ACE! Weepinbell, Poison Jab and then strike with Razor Leaf! Hitmonchan... Double-Edge... Then Dynamic Punch! Show team Magma the might and power of rainbow's power... from the power of RAINBOW KISS!

"Porygon-Z, use Magnet Rise and follow up with Hyper Beam! Espeon, use Future Sight followed by Psychic! Mimikyu, put a Curse on Camerupt and follow up with Shadow Claw! Doublade, use Autotomize and follow up with Iron Head! Mimikyu*, use Nasty Plot and follow with Night Daze! Brionne, use Work Up and follow with Hydro Pump!" Donald let out his entire party and fifteen Pokémon executed their moves aimed at Maxie's Camerupt. To say the least, Camerupt would be suffering a curse if it survived the fifteen-pronged attack.

Jeremy and his soulmate Sandy had Simisage and Simisear use Fire Pledge and Grass Pledge. Saphiroth had his Simipour use Water Pledge and with the three pokemon working side by side by side and initiating the attack at the same exact time... It knocked Maxie's Camerupt down to the ground. putting it into slumber.

Lisa: Pyroar, Use Flare Blitz! Then Hit Team Magma with your Flash burn.

Fearow used another Sky Attack and Aerial Ace against Team Magma. Attacking it head on without any punches being pulled. The attacks were hitting off from both sides. But what they didn't know was that Team Magma was not gonna sit and make it easy on them. They were plotting something. A couple of the members from Team Magma were sticking to the shadows and setting up detonators. Priming them to go off within just minutes.

Team Magma Leader Maxie: This is all very amusing... But don't think that we're gonna make this easy. This is where you meet your ends. Now... Feel the deadly might of team MAGMA! *Commanding his Camerupt* Camerupt... Shut these pests down with ERUPTION! Following EARTHQUAKE!

Amy Diamond stood at the ready and had her pokemon unleashing a parade of attacks. Fire, Ice, Electric... a Barrage of hits and saw to hit Team Magma with a very hard hit.

The only thing that seemed to play on their mind was where was the Rising Star? If she was foretold to be there... where was she? Was she there or was that part... determined to be just a ploy... A very luring ploy to draw them all in and brought to their dooms?

"Doublade, protect us all with Wide Guard!" Donald commanded in response, "Yo Maxie, you of all people should know that Eruption gets weaker in power the more damage the user suffers!"
    "There are more pressing matters at hand, master," Espeon warned before expanding the range of her telepathy, having seen bombs explode with her Future Sight, "Bombs have been planted and are set to explode in a few minutes! Wrap up this battle and evacuate!" Doublade floated to a defensive position and blocked both of Camerupt's attacks with Wide Guard.

Jeremy's Gothorita overheard of there being bombs set to go off thereby blowing up the building. She made off to locate all of the bombs and detonators. She had to move fast to deactivate them all and render them dormant and defunct. There were at least 20 bombs and placed at very specific spots. She had to get to them before time ran out. in a stance of dedication... She went to each one and used Psychic and telekinesis. Dismantling them one by one. It took only a moment to get to each one and do way with them.

Back where the battle was taking place...

Gurdurr: *Using Focus Punch on Camerupt* You leave my master and friend... ALONE!

"Espeon, use Psychic! Mimikyu, Play Rough! Doublade, use Shadow Claw! Mimikyu*, use Dark Pulse! Brionne, use Brine!" Espeon let loose a second mental assault, the real Mimikyu leaped at Camerupt and started roughhousing, six branch blades sprouted from Doublade's swords as the shichishito swords flew at Camerupt, the fake Mimikyu fired an orb-like cluster of dark rings at Camerupt, and Brionne sprayed a jet of saltwater at Camerupt. With a Curse sapping Camerupt's HP and more attacks coming at it including one that was extra potent and exploited a double weakness, Donald had his doubts that Camerupt would survive this round of attacks. "Espeon, what's the bomb situation like?" Donald mentally asked his Espeon.
    "Jeremy's Gothorita is disarming them as we battle," Espeon answered after finishing her attack, "Great call with Mimikyu's Curse, master. If Maxie's Camerupt somehow survives this one it certainly won't survive the next one."

Jeremy: *Calling out his Roserade* Roserade, Come out and Use Poison Jab. Leaf Storm and then Giga Drain on Camerupt. *Calling out his Magmar* Magmar... Fight fire with fire... Hit Cameruot with your Fire Blast! Then hit it tough with a Flash Burn! Let Team Magma know... that they may be tough... and might show off their intimidating strength... But we are not ones who happen to just play around. We won't bow down to them. Passion Kiss will not be made to bow down to the likes of them. Ever.

Sandy: *Commanding his pokemon* Fearow... Aerial Ace. Krokorok, Use Thrash and then Rock tomb on Camerupt. Let them all have it.

Lisa: *Commanding her pokemon* Zebstrika... Wild Charge! Shock Team Magma with some electric charges. Give them a nice hard Jolt. It's time that they were faced with defeat by the Lightfoot crew.

"Maxie doesn't seem fazed by his Camerupt taking all those attacks and not fighting back this time and is especially unmoved by the Curse our Mimikyu friend put on it giving him only one opportunity left," Espeon stated, "There is something wrong with this picture." The heroic Pokémon's attacks have landed with the exception of Zebstrika whose attack was ineffective.
    "Lisa, Electric attacks won't work on Ground-type Pokémon," Donald reminded. As a trade off, Espeon's Future Sight struck Camerupt. "We should prepare to bail if things go Aspear Berry-shaped," he replied to Espeon's insight. With a nod, Espeon telepathically relayed her warning to bail to the other heroes.

Jeremy: Electric attacks alone won't be of much use on ground types. But what about... Electric combined with water?

Sandy: Yeah. That would work great. Because ground types might be able to withstand electric attacks. However... In physics... And also something proven countless times that when you stick something electric into ground... it gets stable and holds electrical current. Discharging electric currents depending on the capabilities. But with electricity... there is a weakness. An Achilles heel. What all electric things detest... The source that will short it out without fail. Water. So... Jeremy. Let's attack their Camerupt again... but this time... with a thunder and Water attack.

Lisa: *Commanding her pokemon* Zebstrika, Attack Camerupt with a Thundershock, Crawdaunt, Use Hydro Pump on Camerupt... Full on strike!

Jeremy: Electrabuzz, Thunder Punch on Camerupt... Oshawott, Aqua Jet! We are gonna get that upper hand and we're not gonna stop till they learn our message. We won't back down.

Sandy: Right on.

Lisa: Keep at it. Don't let up.

Suddenly...

A Few Smoke bombs went off and it made the sneaky entrance... For their ace in the hole... It was...

Their mother...

"Brionne, add your Brine to their mix!" Donald knew that what actually made water conduct electricity was the minerals mixed into it and with salt water being an ionic solution, Brionne's attack would help in trying to overcome Camerupt's immunity to Electric attacks. When Macie showed up, he gave a mental command to his Espeon. "Espeon, scan her mind for signs of brainwashing!" Espeon understood and set forth scanning Macie's mind to see whether Macie was acting as a psychic's drone or the genuine article. At that point, Zebstrika, Oshawott, Electabuzz and Brionne's attacks all hit at once and the Curse that Mimikyu put on Camerupt sapped away the last of Camerupt's HP.

"Macie Lightfoot; I wish our first meeting was done under better circumstances," Donald stated.

Jeremy: Mom, You can't be serious. Don't do this. You are not like these bad men. You're about Love... Light. You would never stoop to doing what they're intending to do.

Macie: Don't start slinging that horse-hockey. Team Magma's gonna awaken that long since slumbering Ancient pokemon. Either Fight... or be crushed!

Lisa: Mom, Don't make us do this to you. You are breaking our heart... acting like this.

Seconds later...

Gurdurr: *Performing a Hammer Arm against Macie* You need a wake up call, Rising Star. These are you kids that you're about to fight. You've got to be made to stop this. Snap out of this brainwashing trans!

Zebstrika: *Using Thundershock on Macie* We'll fight you... If it's what you insist. But this has got to stop. You must stop this.

Macie: *Bellows* ENOUGH! *Sending out a couple pokemon* Toxicroak! ATTACK THESE RUNTS! Toxic! Then Sludge Bomb! Maybe finish them off by firing at the roof above them with Hyper BEAM! bury them with the debris.

The standoff was about to start and it was between mother and the offspring. Oh boy... here we go.

But something was gonna step in to ward off the attacks.

Meloetta...

"Doublade, intercept Toxicroak's attacks and give it a Psycho Cut; Espeon, use Psychic on Toxicroak!" Donald sent his Doublade out and the twin swords successfully took Toxicroak's attacks thanks to its No Guard ability, including the Hyper Beam that would have buried the heroes. None of Toxicroak's attacks did any damage to Doublade due to type immunity. The swords glowed an electric pink colour as they charged up with psychic energy and shot towards Toxicroak, intending to exploit a double weakness with his ability ensuring his attack will hit. Espeon held Toxicroak in a strong telekinetic grip and sent it hurtling into Doublade's line of fire.
    "Macie, cease your delusional crusade or I will be forced to use drastic measures to make you see sense!" Espeon threatened.

Meloetta was inside the building and she saw that the trainers fighting against Team Magma were nearing a point of losing. She had to make a move and move fast. Within seconds... She used Teleport on the trainers and sent them outside of the building.

Seconds later...

Outside of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame...

Jeremy: *Seeing Randy* Dad? What the hell are you doing here? Weren't you with something going on in California? How did you know to find us?

Randy: It's called... You guys are family and i wasn't gonna just sit around and not do something to be of some help. Team Magma is trouble. They are bad news all around and it's getting worse.

Lisa: Worse... how? You think it's worse? You don't know the half of it. Because there is more from that... Mom's with them. She's been Brainwashed by them and is now serving them.

Marcie: That's... That's... That is not good.

Nicole: No Duh! Of course it isn't good. It's everything but good. It's been a constant struggle with those guys.

Marcie: *Calling up to her Dragonite* Madonna... Everyone's out from the location of danger. All of the crew are out here... Unleash it... NOW! DRACO METEOR!

Meleotta was looking to aide in the fight against Team Magma... She suddenly got back into the building and faced off against Team Magma...

Meloetta by that time was inside and using Close Combat and Brick Break on Maxie's Camerupt and Macie's Toxicroak. Landing Drain Punches and Hyper Beam. Meloetta then used Giga impact on some of the remaining pokemon that remained called out by Team Magma. She made quick work in short order with them all. Mewtwo happened to have stayed and even he used Psychic and Psybeam. Using Psyshock on Maxie and sent him into reaching the conclusion of retreating.

Maxie: This is no good. *To his men* Everyone fall back. This is not working. We're out powered. This is a bust.

Grunt: But Boss... What about the Rising Star's family?

Maxie: Forget them... They're not worth it. Not this time. Besides... they managed to escape from here. These two rare pokemon are on their side and have the advantage. Don't worry. We'll get them for this. There's still plenty of chances before the main event.

With just a flash...

Team Magma was gone. They evacuated and fled from the area.

But Team Magma's Leader Maxie stayed in the area... making his way to face the entire crew...

"Warning: an evil mind approaches us," Beheeyem warned, "A mind fixated on awakening the legendary Groudon."
    "Huh? Who said that?" Donald asked.
    "That would be the Beheeyem that came in with the cavalry," Espeon answered, "More importantly, Maxie is coming this way!" Donald pulled out his cell phone, ready to record the upcoming encounter.

Team Magma Leader Maxie: *Looking at Jeremy* Ah! So we happen to meet... AGAIN, Passion Kiss. You're getting to be pretty determined to meet your maker. You just don't know when to give up. Do you?

Jeremy: Not a chance. We all know what you're trying to do and it won't work. The last time you tried... it ended up going down in flames. You really think that this time... it's gonna produce a different outcome?

Team Magma Leader Maxie: Why would you think that it wouldn't? Last time... we didn't have the owner of the voice that could awaken the Legendary pokemon and under our control. But this time... we do. Your Mother... is now working for us and all the attempts that you'll try to pull to get through to her... they'll be futile as she won't be released from the mind control. She is under constant control by us. Everything that she does... is under our command. She's with us and with her majestic singing voice... Groudon will finally awaken and live again as he was meant to be.

Lisa: You're screwy. Did you forget to take your meds today? You're sounding as if you're about to lose it... big time.

Jeremy: Lisa... Stop it.

Lisa: Why? It's obvious that this guy's coming off as a class "A" Psycho.

Sandy: That may be the case... But this guy wouldn't come to face us on his own unless he wanted to confront and seek audience with us. He is probably wanting to call us out to a challenge.

Team Magma Team leader Maxie: How very observant of you, Rainbow Kiss... How very very observant. I challenge you two to a Pokemon battle... But... it won't be here. It'll be in New York City... In Central Park. It'll be a two on two pokemon battle. Me and the Woman you knew as your mother... Vs. You and your soulmate.

Randy: You release my wife... NOW!

Team Magma Team Leader Maxie: Who are you to order the leader of Team Magma?

Randy: I'm Randy Lightfoot and the husband to the woman you have under your control. She's not yours to control. She'd never serve you and your ambitions.

Team Magma Team Leader: That's what you think. She's willingly chosen to serve us. All we did was just give a very minor part of convincing. But she made the decision all on her own.

Jessie: You want to be bet on that?

Anistar: We stopped you before... we'll do it again.

However... it was but only a few seconds later that the leader threw a smokebomb to make his exit. He was with the upperhand and he was gonna see to it that it remained just that way...

Jasmine: *Coughing from the smoke*

Marcie: *Coughing and gagging for air*

Sandy: *Coughing; Calling out his Fearow* Fearow... come out... quick. Come out and use your Gust. Blow away this smoke! Hurry!

A Moment later...

The Leader was nowhere in sight and it left them at a loss.."

Jeremy: All in all... It's hell. Our mom... is under the control of Team Magma. They have her working for them. She's serving them.

Rupaul: Oh goodness gracious. That's dreadful. Utterly dreadful. Have you tried to sissy the walk and sing her out of the brainwashing that the evil team's got her in?

Jeremy: No. We couldn't. The attacks kept coming during that time and we couldn't get an opening. We had to keep focused on trying to attain the upperhand... but we had to evacuate as we were losing the lead.

Jujubee: Oh... that's dreadful. Whatever will you do?

Sandy: We have no idea.

Lisa: We're on our way to New Philadelphia. But this is our little pitstop as we're seeking to grab food.

Rupaul: It's gonna be okay. We'll get your Rising Star mother back. We'll snap her out of that spell. We won't back down.

Anistar: Will you be joining us from here on?

Rupaul: Indeed. After hearing about what just happened and learning of your mother being under that dreadful team's control... Jujubee and I are gonna be sticking right by you... To add a little drag to the battles. We're gonna win back your mother.

Suddenly...

It started getting foggy...

Rupaul: What in the-- What's going on? What's the meaning of this?

What a question, twerpish indeed!

We'll answer these questions when we feel the need!

Sounds of footsteps are heard as the fog then clears away...

Jessie: Bringing the blinding white light of evil into the future!

James: Thrusting the hammer of justice down onto the black darkness of the universe!

Meowth: Carving our names in the Rock of Eternity!

Jessie: The fiery destroyer, Jessie!

James: And with thunderous emotion, I am James!
    Meowth: Wisest of the wise, Meowth!
    All 3: And now gather, under the name of Team Rocket!

Rupaul: Wow... What a show. Those outfits are very Fabulous...

James: Thank you.

Jessie: We are just here to see how things are going with the gang. We saw the lights and the smoke coming from the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Building. The battle had to be bad.

Jeremy: Oh... you really have no idea... how bad.

Meowth: Don't worry... That was only one strike... You guys will nail that Team Magma next time. No big deal. This battle against them is far from over.

Sandy: You better believe it.

Things were starting to form and really come together...

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Wilford said, "This team of Magma forces is really seeking you out to fight with. They have larger fry they deal with, I wonder why this team is focused this much on you. If we just made it to New Philadelphia I would have those coming from Central to deal with any of those from Magma forces, effectively, there to do that. The Magma forces cause a lot more trouble to important systems in our society than just you, but none of you should have to keep putting up with these attacks from them."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"They're using Macie to bait us into trying to get her out of Team Magma's clutches," Donald stated, "You are right in that Maxie is fixated on awakening the legendary Groudon to create more land. All the while his arch-rival Archie is dead-set on awakening the legendary Kyogre to create more ocean. Those two legendary Pokémon together will cause an ecological catastrophe unless Rayquaza puts a stop to their feud. Donald had been surprised that none of the rest of his family knew who Xerneas was, but then he remembered that the Tree of Life came from a land across the Atlantic Ocean.

Page 22 of 71 FirstFirst ... 2021222324 ... LastLast