Page 31 of 70 FirstFirst ... 2930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: [IC] Jeremy Kelly "Passion Kiss" Lightfoot's Pokemon Adventure is nigh. (Group RP)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy,Slice of Life, Drama, Action depending on what it's about.
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by James Davy View Post
    "Wow, Golduck and Metang did a number on that battlefield with those Ground attacks," Donald commented, watching the repairs take place.
    Lisa: *Not seeing Jeremy and Sandy or the group of young trainers* Uh... Where's Jeremy? Did anyone see where Jeremy went?

Anistar: I don't know. I think that he might have gone to have a moment to demonstrate something to those odd trainers.

Rupaul: Someone's got to go and find him... The Match is gonna start soon. It's only gonna be a matter of time before the Arena is fixed back up and repaired.

Alice: It isn't safe for anyone to be separated. Not with those evil awful teams still out there somewhere lurking. They could pop up from anywhere... at any time.

However... at the Clearing... just outside the Town. A Mile out...

Jeremy: Okay... now guys... Get ready to meet Nova.

Sid: *Waiting with anticipation*

Gerald: Is he friendly?

Sandy: Depends on the person or persons that he sees around. And whether or not they're threats to him or not.

Jeremy:*Calling out Camerupt* Nova... Come on out and meet a new batch of buddies...

Camerupt: *Howling* Ca---Camerupt!

Jeremy: Hey there pal. *Grinning* You up for showing these guys what we mean by you being calmed by music... when you hit a violent rage?

Camerupt: *Tilting his head in a bit of confusion* Huh... You want me to show them that? Passion Kiss... you really are expecting too much. I can't just set it off... just by a single command. Something has to happen to set me off.

Jeremy: That's true. Okay... I need two people to make like they were gonna come off and attack me.

Arnold: You want someone to play at coming at you? I don't think that's such a good idea. It could provoke your pokemon.

Sandy: This is all make-believe. It's just a demonstration. It isn't for real.

Harold: This won't him mad... for real... will it?

Jeremy: No. Not at all.

Lila: I'm sure that it will be a sweet demonstration...

Rhonda: I wouldn't bet on that.

Patti Smith: Who's gonna do it?

Helga: I'll do it. It's only a demonstration... what are the odds that it'll be the thing that angers the pokemon...

Phoebe: I figure that if certain things were to set the Pokemon off... It would depend on one's capability of calming it to undo the over-reaction.

Helga: Let's just do it...*Calling out her Pokemon* Come on out, Blitzle...

Phoebe: *Calling out her Blitzle* Let's go, Blitzle...

A second later...

Helga: *With Phoebe* Blitzle... Electro Ball! Hit it towards the Drag Teen.

It was then when the attacks got launched...

They went right towards Jeremy and Sandy too. Hitting them both. It knocked them down and left a mark on them. It was the move that got Camerupt mad... It angered him...

Gerald: Uh... you guys... Uh... i think we made a mistake. We made a bad mistake...

Camerupt was about to let loose...

His temper started to rise and shoot up which peaked to a violent raging level... It was scaring the crew.

Rex Smythe-Higgins III: I do say... isn't someone gonna do something to calm it down?

Sandy: Not yet... there's more. Watch...

Stinky: We're gonna get burned... it's gonna burn us...

Sid: Everyone run for the hills... Pokemon gone Mad!

Sandy: No... Stay... It's gonna be okay. We had dealt with this before. We can calm him. But just watch...

Camerupt: *In Fury and with Rage over possibly losing his trainer* Camerupt!

Sandy: But our pal here... gets calmed by music.

Helga: Music? Like... what kind? *Backing away from the angered pokemon*

Harold: *Bawling in terror* We're so... So gonna die. Mommy! Save me... *Terrified*...

Jeremy: I know of something that might work. But for this... there needs to be a beat. So on the count of 3... you all stomp the ground.

The demonstration was going well... but with some scares as Harold was terrified. The others were very weary... but they knew that things were being handled... This demonstration was gonna be a rather big talk of the crew for a long while... Arnold and Helga were grinning in pleasure about what they were seeing. It really surprised them. Alot...

It was continuing...
    Last edited by Macie Lightfoot; 04-16-2023 at 01:11 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Donald sent a text to Jeremy reading, "Jeremy, you're needed back at the battlefield. Time until your battle is running out."

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Donald sent a text to Jeremy reading, "Jeremy, you're needed back at the battlefield. Time until your battle is running out."
    Jeremy heard the notification go off and checked it...

Jeremy: Uh-oh... We are running out of time. *Texting* How much time is left before we have to return. Ballpark figure.

Seconds later...

Jeremy: Come on... Everyone stomp on the ground. Set the beat.

Arnold: *Looking at everyone* Okay, Everyone... let's do it. We got to calm that Camerupt down. 1... 2... 3...

All: *Stomping their feet to set the beat* ...

Jeremy: *Singing* "I've followed my heart into the fireGot burned, got broken down by desire
    I've tried, I've tried but the smoke in my eyes
    Left me blurry, blurry and blind
    I've picked all the pieces up off the ground
    I've burned all my fingers, but that's gone now
    Got the glue in my hands and stickin' to the plan
    Stickin' to the plan that says

I can do anything at all
    I can do anything at all

This is my kiss goodbye
    You can stand alone and watch me fly
    'Cause nothing's keeping me down
    Gonna let it all up
    Come on and say right now, right now, right now
    This is my big hello
    'Cause I'm here and never letting go
    I can finally see, it's not just a dream
    When you set it all free, all free, all free
    You set it all free (ho-ho-ho-ho, ho-ho, ho, ho-ho-ho-ho)
    Ho-ho-ho-ho, ho-ho, ho, ho-ho-ho-ho
    Ho-ho-ho-ho, ho-ho, ho, ho-ho-ho-ho

I was a girl caught under your thumb
    But my stars gonna shine brighter than your sun
    And I will reach so high, shoot so far
    Gonna hit, gonna hit, hit every target

Make it count this time
    I will make it count this time

This is my kiss goodbye
    'Cause nothing's keepin' me down
    I'm gonna let it all up

This is my big hello

This is my kiss goodbye
    'Cause nothing's keeping me down
    I'm gonna let it all out
    This is my big hello

You set it all free
    You set it all free"

Camerupt listened to the song and even while still feeling the violent rage taking him. He started to sing along to it and just let it soothe him. He somehow started to learn how to calm himself down through song in such a way that he wouldn't need anyone to break into song to calm him... It was a new trick... But it worked.

Jeremy: I would show you guys more... but we have to get back as my match is gonna start soon... It could start at any time...

Sid: That singing... It calmed down Camerupt and...

Rhonda: What's more... It... it...

Gerald: It can sing!

Phoebe: The bass of his voice... it could sing the blues and Jazz.

Jeremy: Now that is an idea and then some. But... Yes. i am sure that Nova... can do that. With the right time and patience... i am sure that Nova will be really swell in doing that.

Sandy: *Looking at the time* Dear heavens... *To Jeremy* Uh, Love... we have to make way back to the tournament. Now. Our Match is said to begin in only a few minutes. We have to go.

Jeremy: Oh my.... let's go. Nova... Come back to your pokeball, buddy. Don't worry. I'll let you out for more of a walk after our my match is over. It's okay. You'll get more of a time for fresh air.

Simisear: *Popping out of his pokeball* I'm hungry... I'm gonna go for some food. *Looking to see a Pear tree up ahead* Mmm! Pears... Perfect. Guys... Don't go anywhere... i'll be back. I'm just getting me some pears...

However it was not a second later when something came through... A rogue flock of Houndoom came through and looked like they wanted a fight...

Jeremy: *Texting* Donald... Tell the Tournament officials that we might be a few minutes late. So this might be a little tight.

Sandy: Everyone... Stand still and brace yourself.

Jeremy: *Calling out his Gurdurr and Excadrill* Gurdurr and Excadrill Go! Gurdurr, Use Smackdown Excadrill, Use Giga Impact

"Exca-DRILL!"

Excadrill went right at the Houndoom and used Giga Impact. However... one came from the side and used take down on Gurdurr. Sending him flying all the way to the tree that was just 10 feet away... Gurdurr came back and let loose with a Heavy attack of its own...Using a Close Combat. It was then that Sandy and Jeremy came to an idea... It was high time that Gurdurr Evolved as it had a ton of experience. Plus it was able to toss the metal beam without much trouble at all.

Jeremy: *With Sandy* Flash Trade!

In an instant... Jeremy traded Sandy for his Gallade and gave Sandy his Gurdurr. Once it was done...

Jeremy's Gurdurr Started to glow... It was... Evolving.

Helga: What is this? What's it doing?

Rex Smythe-Higgings III: I'd say... that from the looks of it... it's Evolving and... Growing. Changing its form.

Harold: It's Evolving... To what?

It was a moment later when...

"ConKeldurr"

Jeremy: *Checking his Pokedex*...

Pokedex: *Giving info* Conkeldurr... The Muscular Pokemon- It is thought that Conkeldurr taught humans how to make concrete more than 2,000 years ago. They use concrete pillars as walking canes. They know moves that enable them to swing the pillars freely in battle. Rather than rely on force, they master moves that utilize the centrifugal force of spinning concrete. Rather than rely on force, they master moves that utilize the centrifugal force of spinning concrete. When going all out, this Pokémon throws aside its concrete pillars and leaps at opponents to pummel them with its fists.

They traded back and it was then that they got to digging in and fighting off the Houndoom. But Meloetta suddenly got in front of them and made her move...

Sid: Whoa... That's... Awesome!

Harold: H-h-h-h-h-how was she able to do that? *In shock* That's insane.

Stinky: Well... now that's a surprise.

Rhonda: Oh wow! She's fabulous! Her outfit is a real gem.

Meloetta went to work and with a few moves... Knocked the Houndoom back and sent them flying fast and traveling many miles away...

Once the coast was clear...

Sandy: Meloetta. Automatic fast Teleport. Take us back to the tournament. Take us all back to the Tournament.

With just a flash...

FLASH!

They were all back to the Tournament and Jeremy and Sandy barely got to the Waiting Room when...

Jeremy: We're here. Is it time?

They were a little outta breath as they had to double-time it back from where they were...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

While the Houndoom pack was being dealt with, Donald had informed the officials that Jeremy may be a few minutes late.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

While the Houndoom pack was being dealt with, Donald had informed the officials that Jeremy may be a few minutes late.
    Jeremy: *Shaking his head* Some demo. We had to corral up some Houndoom and send them packin'. They just came outta nowhere. All while presenting a showing of how we could calm down Nova. Geez! That was a heck of an experience.

Sandy: You said it. But the wonderous thing was that your Gurdurr is now... a Conkeldurr. And Nova started to learn how to sing to himself to calm himself down... So... it wasn't all bad at all.

Jeremy: We didn't miss the match... Did we? Are we late? We didn't forfeit... did we? *Looking at the monitors* We... We... We're still in it. Okay. Phew! Thank the lucky stars that we're still in it.

Sandy: We know what song we're gonna come out with as we approach the stage and get to our positions.

Jeremy: We sure do...

Were they on time? Were they at risk of losing the match? Let's hope and pray not...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

An announcement came over the PA system. "Paging Trainers Jeremy Lightfoot, Sandy Westmoore, Rupaul (name unknown), and Jujubee (name unknown). Please attend at the stadium for your battle."

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

An announcement came over the PA system. "Paging Trainers Jeremy Lightfoot, Sandy Westmoore, Rupaul (name unknown), and Jujubee (name unknown). Please attend at the stadium for your battle."
    They heard the summons...

Jeremy: That's our cue. Let's go. Everyone... Wish us luck.

Sandy: We're going in.

Arnold S.: Don't worry. You guys will be fine. If you were able to go at those rogue Houndoom... you will be just fine if not better going out to the match.

Jeremy: *Nods*...

A second later...

Passion Kiss: *In his drag persona* Thank you, Darling. But Now the time has come for Passion Kiss to sissy the walk and slay the runway of the Arena. *To Sandy* Rainbow Kiss... It's time. Let's pave the way with Drag.

Rainbow Kiss: Let's go, dear. Let's splash!

They began their way out to the Arena...

Rupaul and Jujubee were close by and on their way to the arena as well.

As they were about to reach the arena... The introductions began...

The other competing trainers were in the Waiting room listening in...

"Song: "Sissy that walk" is played in the background as the Intro of the first team is announced..."

Tournament Host: *Announcing* Ladies…. and Gentlemen. This is the 4th match of the first round of the New Philadelphia Pokemon Tournament. This 2 on 2 battle is scheduled for ONE FALL! The battle will go on till both pokemon on either side are defeated or unable to continue. Introducing the team from Metropolis, Kansas... The members consist of two teenage boys who are same gender oriented but... full of spirited passion. The first member of the team is a charming young youth with spirit and the drive to spread the world around him with Passion. Came out with being same gender oriented at the tender age of 12. Which was 3 years ago. Since then... he's become famous and developed a well aspiring name for himself to embellish the very sense of who he is and what he's about through and through... Give it up for the dream of Passion... The dawn of Light's kiss. Jeremy Kelly "PASSION KISS" LIGHTFOOT. His partner is the sole of light and multi-colored integrity... Light and color in any and all that is touched and embraced. His bubbling nature captivates him and those who know him valor and value it as their own as his energy is so strong. His same gender oriented zeal knows no bounds and is all for the color of life. Love and sensual romance. He's the sole mate to his best friend and the hearts are entwined by some love vow. Truer than any far and wide... Give it up for the Color of romance and the multi colored aura dream. The touch that leaves a kiss of multi colors on the souls of all he touches or crosses... Sandy "Rainbow KISS" WESTMOORE!

Jeremy and Sandy walked onto the stage and got in position...

They posed with some poses and blew kisses to the crowd.

It was a couple minutes later when...

Tournament Host: *Announcing* And their opponents... Introducing The flash of Drag... The dubbed and famed QUEEN of Drag and glamour... She's Known for ambition and talent... Slaying the runway and more. She's a famous artist of music with hits such as "Supermodel (You better Werk!)", "Born Naked", "Sissy that walk.","Glamazon", "Back to my Roots.","Cover girl.","Jealous of my Boogie" and many other wondrous hits. She's Known for saying Quotes such as "Sashay away" and "Shantay, You Stay.", "We're all born naked and the rest is Drag." and "Sissy that walk." She's deemed and pegged as the QUEEN. Give it up for the All-American Drag-Queen Entertainer... RUPAUL! And Her Partner... an American drag performer, makeup artist, singer, and comedian from Boston, Massachusetts. She's sassy... with Charisma and flash in her style... She appeared in the music video for RuPaul's song "Jealous of My Boogie", alongside fellow season two Drag Queen contestants Raven and Tyra Sanchez from the Entertainment show of Rupaul's Drag Race. Known for quotes ""I feel like I'm superhero diva and my power is glitter.", ""Love has many lives, like cats!" Give it up for the sass and frass and all time glamour... Drag Queen performer... JUJUBEE!

Rupaul and Jujubee get into position and pose with some drag poses... Letting the stage flash with glamour and drag. They were not afraid to let people see...

Inside the Waiting Room...

Rhonda: Whoa... Those drag Queens are fabulous. Wow. Where did they come from?

Lisa: They're family friends of ours. Our mom Macie... the one we have to find a way to pull out from the control of Team Magma... She met Rupaul for the first time in Reno during the final few show runs of her first National tour. Since then... they became very good friends. So... Seeing Rupaul around... it's kinda like a personal thing for her/him.

Phoebe: Their style is inspiring.

Nicole: Don't forget Jeremy and Sandy. They're pretty cool too...

Arnold S.: This is gonna be a wonderful Match.

Helga: You can say that again, Arnoldo!

Back on the Arena...

Referee: Trainers... ready?

Tournament Host: *Announcing* Wait one moment folks... There's been a alteration to the current match... This match has been requested ahead of time to be a 4 pokemon per team... So each trainer can use 2 pokemon a piece. This match is still scheduled for one fall... but is now for the first time...EVER as a Double ONE FALL!

Jeremy: *Looking at Sandy* Uh-oh... A 4 pokemon team onslaught. This is gonna be a pretty massive powered run. We're gonna be blown away. It's gonna be explosive.

Sandy: Yeah. But we can do it... Can't we?

Jeremy: Yeah... I am sure we can. It's just a little much is all.

Sandy: Let's rip.

Passion Kiss: *Nods*

Referee: Battle Begin!

Passion Kiss: *Calling out his two pokemon* Nova... Conkeldurr... Time to let the power roll...

Rainbow Kiss: *Calling out his two pokemon* Krokorok... Graveler... Take to the stage and flash with style!

Rupaul: *Calling out two pokemon* Heracross and Swanna! Time to Drag!

Jujubee: *Calling out two pokemon* Clefairy and Emboar... Time to Glamour!

"Camerupt"

"Conkeldurr"

"Krokorok"

"Graveler"

"Heracross"

"Swanna"

"Clefairy"

"Emboar"

The battle was within seconds gonna get started and really let loose. With its first wave. People better get ready to see a very ground shaking match... It's coming soon.... Oh boy.

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

The competition with use of the creatures of these trainers continued, with the intensity to hold the attention of all there, so though Wilford wondered about what these men sent from Central in Vandenburg at the institution had brought, he let it sink from the front of his attention to watch attentively.

But after some more time he had some discomfort which grew more noticeable. He looked around, trying to see what was available on the sides. He asked Jackwell near to him, "Did you happen to see where restrooms were?"

"There were booths for it just along the side, right out over there."

"Alright. Excuse me, I will be right back."

Wilford found a booth and went to it. But the door wasn't opening. So someone might be using it. He should look for another booth. But just before he walked off, the door opened. When Wilford saw that, he looked with surprise, and then said, "It is you!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"This battle is going to get shaky," Donald commented, seeing Jeremy and Sandy using an all-Ground type team. He saw that Swanna would be their biggest threat.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

"This battle is going to get shaky," Donald commented, seeing Jeremy and Sandy using an all-Ground type team. He saw that Swanna would be their biggest threat.
    Passion Kiss: *Commanding his pokemon* Nova... Let's start it off with a Fire Blast followed by a Stone Edge... wrapping it up for now with a Sandstorm. All on Swanna. Start the barrage on that Swanna Conkeldurr... Begin with a Hammer-arm... followed by a Rock Tomb... Then shake it all up with Heracross... letting loose... An Earthquake!

Rainbow Kiss: *Commanding his pokemon* Krokorok... Use Double-Edge on Swanna with a following Crunch and then let's catch Swanna by surprise by using a Flying attack... AERIAL ACE! Graveler... Hit Swanna with...

It was then that because of all the fighting and battles and the possible unrecalled Trading between Jeremy and him... His Graveler became a GOLEM...

A few seconds later...

Rainbow Kiss: Let's try this again for you, Golem... Hit Swanna with a Wild Charge... then a Rollout... Followed by a ROCK TOMB!

Rupaul: *Commanding his/Her Pokemon* Heracross... attack with a stunning Horn Attack following a Aerial Ace... then hit it with drag... right on Nova and Conkeldurr with a darling Brick Break! Swanna... Hit the most vulnerable with a sweet walk... using Hurricane and then Brave Bird... Wrap it with a Aqua Jet...

Jujubee: *Commanding her pokemon* Emboar... Hit Krokorok with Submission and then a Flame Charge... Wrap drow the runway directly at Krokorok... with Fire Pledge! Clefairy... Hit it at Golem with a Meteor Mash... then a Moon Blast... Finish out with a Psychic. Drag time has begun!

Announcer: *Spectating* Here goes the first wave... The first wave is a subtle but a dire aim for the weak spots against the opponents pokemon. An offensive and defensive... all in one. The stage is gonna shake from the impacts before long as with each wave... the heat will rise and really start flying.

Where's the exit? This match was gonna be a force powered strike...

Page 31 of 70 FirstFirst ... 2930313233 ... LastLast