Page 33 of 70 FirstFirst ... 3132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: [IC] Jeremy Kelly "Passion Kiss" Lightfoot's Pokemon Adventure is nigh. (Group RP)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Donald rushed onto Jeremy's side of the battlefield with Reuben and his partner following. "Jeremy!" he called out, "Oh Arceus, I'm glad you're in one piece!"
    "Beheeyem, your analysis?" Reuben requested.
    "Jeremy's brain waves are consistent with someone awakening from a coma," Beheeyem stated, "He'll be fine."
    "Jeremy, paramedics will be here any second," Reuben told Jeremy, "They will want to check up on you after you were brought back to life through Xerneas and the tears of all the nearby Pokémon."

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy,Slice of Life, Drama, Action depending on what it's about.
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by James Davy View Post
    Donald rushed onto Jeremy's side of the battlefield with Reuben and his partner following. "Jeremy!" he called out, "Oh Arceus, I'm glad you're in one piece!"
    "Beheeyem, your analysis?" Reuben requested.
    "Jeremy's brain waves are consistent with someone awakening from a coma," Beheeyem stated, "He'll be fine."
    "Jeremy, paramedics will be here any second," Reuben told Jeremy, "They will want to check up on you after you were brought back to life through Xerneas and the tears of all the nearby Pokémon."
    Jeremy looked to see Donald and grinned...

Jeremy: They would? Can imagine why as i'm fine. Maybe a little floaty... but heck... what would you expect from someone who's been revived by the act of Poke-tears? And my pokemon are rather happy to see me alive... That should be a good thing.

It was then that it hit him...

Jeremy: Wait. Was i dead? *Shivering in terror* Oh crap. That's not good. That's... uh... pretty creepy. Literally creepy. Although somehow... while i was out... i heard faint singing. I couldn't tell who it was from... but it sounded rather... surprising. Just not sure as to who it was coming from or where.

Sandy: I think that... you might want to look towards Camerupt. He was the one singing. He sang to you.

Jeremy: Really?! He sang? He learned how to sing all by himself? Whoa. Uh... I'm gonna have to see that. That sounds pretty cool.

Simisear: *Hopping into Jeremy's arms* Hello again, Jeremy.

Jeremy: *Falling back from the impact* Whoa! Hey... Simisear... you rascal... What was that for, you silly. *Pulling himself up laughing* You goof. It's good to see you again too...

It was gonna be a little bit before the match resumed... but what no one knew was that from all the footage... a decision had been nearly made. But held from being called due to the situation that had come... and then passed. As it was... they were still in the midst of coming to terms of what they just witnessed and saw happen.

Jeremy was likely still gonna be checked out a possibly sent to a medical facility for eval as what had happened... was both shocking... but miraculous... all the while a complete sight never to be forgotten. It was all a mystery as to how Jeremy could have been brought back to life like he was... A Miracle. But rather mysterious. It was gonna take a little bit to figure out the dynamics of the phenomenon. They were all happy and thankful to see Jeremy back to life again... But a part of them were distinctively perplexed as to how something... SOOOO miraculous could just come and revive someone... with such energy.

That moment was most definitely gonna be one for the books. Without a doubt.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Get me Jujubee, please," Donald requested to anyone nearby. He explained, "Her Clefairy can use a move called Heal Pulse. With any luck, it'll get you singing fit in no time."

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

"Get me Jujubee, please," Donald requested to anyone nearby. He explained, "Her Clefairy can use a move called Heal Pulse. With any luck, it'll get you singing fit in no time."
    It was right then that someone called out for Rupaul and Jujubee. They both came and oversaw the healing and With Jujubee's Clefairy... it made Jeremy heal up to his natural self. Full of pep. But...

It was not but a second later when the Medical people came into the scene...

It was a familiar person along with them...

Hawkeye: *With a Drink in his hand* Well... I can see Cocktail hour is done. Or is it? *Looking to see someone on the ground still dazed* Okay... okay. How's the drunk?

Jeremy: *Recognizing the voice* Dr. Hawkeye? Is that... you?

Hawkeye: What do you think? It sure as heck ain't tinkerbell. *Grins* So... What the damage here? You get drunk again? I am betting that you are Drunk. Geez! Jeremy, I had to deal with antics like this before when it came to your mother as i was her doctor back when she first had her possible heart attack back before she started popping out kids like bunny-rabbits. And her minor stint in Soda Intoxication. But then i get put in for being not only her doctor... i get to also be the family doctor. Namely yours, Lisa's, Nicole's, Saphiroth- his doctor, Vanessa's and Nicky's. Now i get that you're with the same sex candy dish de-jour angle... But Did you have to add the skill of Drunk to it also?

Jeremy: No. Doc. It isn't like that. Why would i get drunk? I'm only 16.

Hawkeye: I've seen 16 year old's like you get drunk. Trying to play like the big boys. Thinking that they were gonna be hip to their hops. But if you're not Drunk... You're sure looking like someone who's been having a party in party-town.

Sandy: That's likely the case when you've just come back to life from a moment of dead due to the overly intense of the attacks impact catching back towards someone and taking them on a believed one way trip down the river styx. Only to be brought back to life by the mystical phenomenon known as Poke-Tears.

Hawkeye: *Gasps* What the? You mean that he was Dead for a moment and suddenly gets brought back to life like some example of a Thriller act?

Sandy: Sounds rather daunting and bizarre when you put it just like that... But... Yeah. that's about the size of it.

Hawkeye: Okay... After this... i'm going to find myself the biggest vat of wine and drown my insanity before i have a psychotic break. Because this is gonna drive a doc to going postal.

He prepped his medical gear and started to get with doing his doctor duties. As well as the other medical professionals...

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Wilford said, "Does this mean you are sent to me? How did you come all this way to where I am? Or you will be sending something for helping me?"

The Bard answered, "No, I just wander to places where people gather, and have lore and knowledge to share that won't be heard elsewhere, that some benefit from. Those who can help may have let you run into me."

"You knew what to talk to me about still."

"You mentioning what creatures you knew of and had seen made me aware that you have a need and such knowledge is for you and already being provided, that was to help you in your need. But that is all I might tell you, about that. Now if you want to know other things, such as how it started..."

The noisiness from within the huge tent was distracting. Wilford said, "What is going on in there? I left for just a little while, and we miss the big things to see happening!" He noticed then it was a huge bang, and the huge tent was vibrating. "Well I came here to use that booth. I will need to be fast, and we can go in there right away then."

"I am not waiting here. You have the essential thing made known to you, for getting help you need." The Bard turned to go toward the tent, and though he wanted to ask more Wilford went into the booth as he needed to."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Macie Lightfoot View Post
    It was right then that someone called out for Rupaul and Jujubee. They both came and oversaw the healing and With Jujubee's Clefairy... it made Jeremy heal up to his natural self. Full of pep. But...

It was not but a second later when the Medical people came into the scene...

It was a familiar person along with them...

Hawkeye: *With a Drink in his hand* Well... I can see Cocktail hour is done. Or is it? *Looking to see someone on the ground still dazed* Okay... okay. How's the drunk?

Jeremy: *Recognizing the voice* Dr. Hawkeye? Is that... you?

Hawkeye: What do you think? It sure as heck ain't tinkerbell. *Grins* So... What the damage here? You get drunk again? I am betting that you are Drunk. Geez! Jeremy, I had to deal with antics like this before when it came to your mother as i was her doctor back when she first had her possible heart attack back before she started popping out kids like bunny-rabbits. And her minor stint in Soda Intoxication. But then i get put in for being not only her doctor... i get to also be the family doctor. Namely yours, Lisa's, Nicole's, Saphiroth- his doctor, Vanessa's and Nicky's. Now i get that you're with the same sex candy dish de-jour angle... But Did you have to add the skill of Drunk to it also?

Jeremy: No. Doc. It isn't like that. Why would i get drunk? I'm only 16.

Hawkeye: I've seen 16 year old's like you get drunk. Trying to play like the big boys. Thinking that they were gonna be hip to their hops. But if you're not Drunk... You're sure looking like someone who's been having a party in party-town.

Sandy: That's likely the case when you've just come back to life from a moment of dead due to the overly intense of the attacks impact catching back towards someone and taking them on a believed one way trip down the river styx. Only to be brought back to life by the mystical phenomenon known as Poke-Tears.

Hawkeye: *Gasps* What the? You mean that he was Dead for a moment and suddenly gets brought back to life like some example of a Thriller act?

Sandy: Sounds rather daunting and bizarre when you put it just like that... But... Yeah. that's about the size of it.

Hawkeye: Okay... After this... i'm going to find myself the biggest vat of wine and drown my insanity before i have a psychotic break. Because this is gonna drive a doc to going postal.

He prepped his medical gear and started to get with doing his doctor duties. As well as the other medical professionals...
    "Well, certain Pokémon have been known to do weirder things," Donald remarked while Hawkeye did his work. He let off some chuckles at Hawkeye's Groucho Marx act.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

"Well, certain Pokémon have been known to do weirder things," Donald remarked while Hawkeye did his work. He let off some chuckles at Hawkeye's Groucho Marx act.

Hawkeye: *Checking the vitals* Hmm... You seem to have a bit of a low heart-rate. Blood pressure is a pinch high though... That's a bit odd... Even for you. *Looking at the Vitals* BP... 140/90 Heart Rate 60 beats per minute. Pulse is 80. Okay. Pulse is good. But the rest... A tad Shaky. You're not on a verge for a heart attack. So... That's a pleasing sign. But... as a Doctor... i'm gonna have to recommend that you hit a clinic or hospital and get admitted. We need to be sure that everything is okay. Now... You pulse is good. It's purring in good shape and that's a fortunate reprieve. But the rest is questionable and not saying that it could get worse... or that you could wind up with a heart attack or a possible stroke as it is volatilely a huge uncertainty given that you're only 16. However... this does chime a reminder of what i seen when i first came to being your Mother's doctor. She was under a whole lot of stress that if she went under any more... She would have a sole member of the Afterlife delights. She had to be on BP meds for quite a while. Not saying she needed to be... but it was a sole precaution as what she dealt with on that... could have been a whole lot worse. Jeremy... You're not gonna wind up like that. Not at all... But with what you just dealt with... here. It's best to be sure.

Sandy: But what about the Tournament?

Jeremy: We're gonna have to forfeit. I can't be here and at the hospital all at the same time... Unless... You want to commandeer our matches from here on till i get out from the hospital. This is gonna put a damper on everything... but if it's what's best... we're gonna have to do what's necessary.

Sandy: I can't do this alone. Not without you. It wouldn't be fair.

Jeremy: It's gonna be okay. I can watch the tournament from the hospital T.V. I'll be rooting for you the whole time. Rooting for our friends during their matches against the other trainers who may be also in the tournament competing. I'll be rooting the whole time.

Simisear: *Worried for his friend* Are you sure that a hospital is needed?

Jeremy: 'fraid so, Simisear.

Now with that being out and revealed... What was gonna be next?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"There may be a way for you to be in two places at once," Donald stated, "It involves a Pokémon being your body double and one of my Pokémon can pull this off: my Zoroark."

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

"There may be a way for you to be in two places at once," Donald stated, "It involves a Pokémon being your body double and one of my Pokémon can pull this off: my Zoroark."
    Jeremy: It knows how to transform into a human? Or Mimic?

Sandy: Zoroark isn't the only one that can do that... is it?

Jeremy: There's one who can do that too... Some Rare Pokemon known as Mew. I read somewhere that such a pokemon existed. But as far as we know... no one's ever really saw it. Heard of it a time or two... but just... never saw Mew. Rather Odd... isn't it?

Sandy: Yes. Quite.

It was only a moment later when...

Jeremy: If Zoroark is liable to assume position... it's okay with me. But i don't want to put it up to doing as such... if it's not willing. It wouldn't be fair. The alternative would be to have Sandy fill in for both him and Me. to battle for both him and me. So... We have to decide and be sure it's the option we want.

Sandy: If i got to pose as both you and me, Jeremy... I'll do it. I don't mind. We got this far... no sense in throwing in the towel now. But question still remains. Who won the match?

Announcer: *Calling out the winner* Ladies and Gentlemen... We apologize for the wait as we've took a moment to sift through the footage of the recent match that stopped to what we all witnessed happen a moment or so ago. It was a very Very tight close call... But from the footage we went through on the match... we've come to a decision on the winners... The winners of the match... are Passion Kiss and Rainbow Kiss. Jeremy and Sandy. They shall be advancing to round 2. It will be a moment before we resume the Tournament and continue on with the first Round.

Sandy: We Won?! How... How could they tell who it was that won through all that thick smoke that covered the stage obscuring anyone's perceptive view? There's no way any of them could have been able to see what was going on and who may have won.

Jeremy: Well... it was a very tough call. So they had to look over the footage and from what they saw... call it accordingly to what it was that they'd seen.

Sandy: I guess. But for them to be able to call it like that... it had to be a shot in the dark. Seriously.

Jeremy: True. *Sighs* I suppose that i should go to the hospital. Not that i'd like to... but if i must... then... it's just how it's got to be.

Question was now... What's next?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"They may have installed radar into the Rotom Drones they use to record the battle," Donald speculated, "Besides, Jeremy, it would take a while to repair the battlefield of all that devastation and with ten more battles in the fight card before the next round starts, chances are you'll be out of there before your next battle comes up."

Page 33 of 70 FirstFirst ... 3132333435 ... LastLast