Page 35 of 71 FirstFirst ... 3334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: [IC] Jeremy Kelly "Passion Kiss" Lightfoot's Pokemon Adventure is nigh. (Group RP)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

At that point, Donald's Espeon sensed anomalies in Jeremy's brain waves. She had Donald text her concern to Jeremy. "My Espeon just sensed your mind going haywire then going back to normal activity. What happened?"

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Wilford walked back to where the large men stood who were sent to subdue those from the Magma forces that went after these trainers he had found, to harass them.

Jackwell said, "Wilford! Why do you look despondent?"

"Well, I was out there going to a booth. I don't know what has been happening here. You know, I came with these trainers to help them, as I saw they would have need of. But I have not been able to help them. They just brought me along, and now I find out I need help myself, instead. And when I tried talking to one I came with I don't get answered anyway. I don't even know how to ask for the help it was shown I should ask for."

"What are you talking about? You had us sent who will deal with it effectively, because you went and saw the need. I can only guess, but if you think you have it revealed to you that there is help you need that you should ask for, besides what you call Central for, you can try asking for it at the Temple of Answers, which is in very many cities. It is where many claim to get answers for what they ask. If you would get the answer you would need it should be certain with asking there, I think it would even be in this city."

"But, what happened in here?"

"It was a big explosion, it was smoky and dusty then, and it was not figured out easily who had won when that happened. And when it was mostly settling, one of the trainers was found lying on the ground motionless. He seemed dead to me because he didn't respond to those there. But after several minutes he got up. Medics were checking on him, he was then taken from here."

"So, it was one of the trainers! This is dangerous business they are involved in!"

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy,Slice of Life, Drama, Action depending on what it's about.
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GodlyD&D View Post
    Wilford walked back to where the large men stood who were sent to subdue those from the Magma forces that went after these trainers he had found, to harass them.

Jackwell said, "Wilford! Why do you look despondent?"

"Well, I was out there going to a booth. I don't know what has been happening here. You know, I came with these trainers to help them, as I saw they would have need of. But I have not been able to help them. They just brought me along, and now I find out I need help myself, instead. And when I tried talking to one I came with I don't get answered anyway. I don't even know how to ask for the help it was shown I should ask for."

"What are you talking about? You had us sent who will deal with it effectively, because you went and saw the need. I can only guess, but if you think you have it revealed to you that there is help you need that you should ask for, besides what you call Central for, you can try asking for it at the Temple of Answers, which is in very many cities. It is where many claim to get answers for what they ask. If you would get the answer you would need it should be certain with asking there, I think it would even be in this city."

"But, what happened in here?"

"It was a big explosion, it was smoky and dusty then, and it was not figured out easily who had won when that happened. And when it was mostly settling, one of the trainers was found lying on the ground motionless. He seemed dead to me because he didn't respond to those there. But after several minutes he got up. Medics were checking on him, he was then taken from here."

"So, it was one of the trainers! This is dangerous business they are involved in!"
    Quote Originally Posted by James Davy View Post
    At that point, Donald's Espeon sensed anomalies in Jeremy's brain waves. She had Donald text her concern to Jeremy. "My Espeon just sensed your mind going haywire then going back to normal activity. What happened?"
    Jeremy caught the text and sent back something as assuring as possible...

"I'm fine. I am still stable. Whatever it was... was just some strange fluke. Not sure what happened. Can't even explain it. But all i do know is that whatever it was... it came and went just as fast as it came. I am not sure how that could be likely... But from what i can tell you... it was all a fluke likely never to happen again. That's all i can really tell. I am still trying to figure out what it was and why it happened. So far... nothing comes to me. But what i know is that i am still lucid. Still aware of things and just waiting to be let out from here."

He sent it and then laid down in hopes of resting. He was getting close to being restless. He wanted to get out but knew that he had to stay till the doctors gave the okay for him to be let go. All he could do was wait for something to happen.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Donald showed the text to his Espeon. "He's on the verge of cabin fever," Espeon stated, "Can't say I blame him—I used to feel that way back when you took me for walks before my evolution."
    "I remember…" Donald replied, feeling nostalgic. His Espeon joined in Donald's nostalgia in hopes of distracting herself from Jeremy's impatience.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Donald showed the text to his Espeon. "He's on the verge of cabin fever," Espeon stated, "Can't say I blame him—I used to feel that way back when you took me for walks before my evolution."
    "I remember…" Donald replied, feeling nostalgic. His Espeon joined in Donald's nostalgia in hopes of distracting herself from Jeremy's impatience.
    As all that was going on...

The Tournament announcements began and stated that there gonna be resume on the tournament in just a moment. That the trainers of the next match should start preparing to make their way over to the arena and take their places on the stage.

Jasmine: Well... i guess that's us. We should get off to the Arena and make ready.

Marcie: I can't wait to see who we'll be facing for our match.

Helga: You're facing Phoebe and Me. Didn't you read the Match cards?

Phoebe: You two are gonna have to watch out. Helga and I have Electric-Type pokemon. And with you two... if you have water types... it won't look good for the two of you.

The next match was gonna be within moments... But the question was... would the stage be able to hold out for any more intense matches?

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Jackwell still said, "We are here and will still act against any of those from the Magma forces that you say have come at different times to make some aggressive attack against this team you found. We can just trust that they otherwise know what they are doing."

Wilford was silent a little while, as they waited for the next event. He still thought about what he had learned at the chance meeting would have meant for him. He didn't even see that one known as the Bard around here though he looked well at the area where those who came to watch were sitting, still. He said then, "They do need you there for this, then, but it really seems they do not need me to be here for this."

Jackwell said a few moments later, "I found it, on my device. There is a branch of the Temple of Answers right by here, around the corner that way along this street going by the front, and just a little walk further. That would probably be just what you need."

Wilford said, "That does it. I am going there. What there is that I need help with is what I should find out, and I don't think it should wait." He started off from there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Macie Lightfoot View Post
    As all that was going on...

The Tournament announcements began and stated that there gonna be resume on the tournament in just a moment. That the trainers of the next match should start preparing to make their way over to the arena and take their places on the stage.

Jasmine: Well... i guess that's us. We should get off to the Arena and make ready.

Marcie: I can't wait to see who we'll be facing for our match.

Helga: You're facing Phoebe and Me. Didn't you read the Match cards?

Phoebe: You two are gonna have to watch out. Helga and I have Electric-Type pokemon. And with you two... if you have water types... it won't look good for the two of you.

The next match was gonna be within moments... But the question was... would the stage be able to hold out for any more intense matches?
    Donald returned to the waiting area with his Espeon in his arms and caught some trash talk from Phoebe. "Electric types, eh?" Espeon noted.
    "If Marcie and Jasmine know their types, that poor battlefield may get wrecked again," Donald replied.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Donald returned to the waiting area with his Espeon in his arms and caught some trash talk from Phoebe. "Electric types, eh?" Espeon noted.
    "If Marcie and Jasmine know their types, that poor battlefield may get wrecked again," Donald replied.
    Helga: Water and Electric might cancel one another out as Water can beat Electric types... but Electric Types can beat water types and depending on the disadvantage of the pokemon of multiple different types... Electric attacks can cause paralysis. Other Elemental type pokemon have possible moves that can also cause Paralysis. Glare. Stun Spore, Thunder Wave, Body Slam, Lick, Thunder, Thunder Bolt, Thunder Shock, Thunder Punch.

Phoebe: Helga, How did you know that?

Helga: Oh... It was in one of those books over by the side there. It had like all this detail on what advantages and disadvantages one had to look for in Pokemon matches. Battles and stuff. Good reads. But it's pointed out that Water and Electric types are neutral effective in their attacks as they can't withstand each other if they go against one another. But if they work as one... it can be of use... Helping others... Instead of hurting.

Phoebe: Interesting.

Jasmine: We kinda already knew... but the refresher course was good.

Marcie: My Madonna... Dragonite. She's a Dragon type... But can also use Fire, Water, Electric, Grass possibly, Ground, Rock, Flying, Psychic, and of course Dragon type moves. So... it'd give an edge or two.

Jasmine: My Tamara... Crawdaunt. It's a Dark/Water type. It can put in some muscles for the fight.

Helga: Either way. We'll see who comes out the winner and who goes home cryin'. Nothing personal... but when competing... You got to have a competitive attitude and keep on the offensive. It's just good craft.

Marcie: True. Very true.

It was then that they started their way over to the Arena... But it was only a few moments before the match would begin with the introductions...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"For people new to this world, they absorbed that information like feeding Golbat," Donald's Espeon remarked.
    "So much for going after them with culture shock," Donald replied facetiously, earning a mental chuckle from his Espeon.

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

The directions were good and indeed with Wilford's swift pace it was not long before he saw the Temple of Answers ahead. An entrance door in front was open, Wilford then went directly toward it. He would have just entered then, but the strangest sight he ever encountered appeared before he did, still a distance away, dozens of feet over the street along this way in New Philadelphia.

It looked like a tear. But there was no visible fabric, just the air above, mostly blue sky above with a few wispy white clouds. It was like an opening to something else, that wasn't there. It widened for a little while. Then it shut closed.

"What is going on?!" Wilford thought, and then was aware he had uttered it aloud.

Someone inside at the entrance to the Temple of Answers looked out, and then glanced at him. Then that person withdrew within the Temple. Wilford looked around. The only people he saw along the way were still a great distance away. But, there was a curious vehicle parked not very far away. Willford looked at it, wondering. Seemingly torn between two things, he then after a moment went toward that entrance.
    Last edited by GodlyD&D; 04-07-2023 at 01:08 AM.

Page 35 of 71 FirstFirst ... 3334353637 ... LastLast