Page 38 of 71 FirstFirst ... 3637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: [IC] Jeremy Kelly "Passion Kiss" Lightfoot's Pokemon Adventure is nigh. (Group RP)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy,Slice of Life, Drama, Action depending on what it's about.
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by James Davy View Post
    Donald, Reuben and Ray took their seats in the audience. The former was excited to see his twin looking his best.
    (The Former?! Uh... Explanation please.)

It wasn't long... merely just a moment or two when it came to the point where the show was about to start...

Rupaul: *Starting the show with a quick preview* Today's on Rupaul's drag Race... prepare for a show that will spice your core and get your hearts tingling with delight. These fine drag teens and newcomers to the world of drag... are here to show if they got what it takes to grab the balls of competition and get a rise to the top. *Showing a preview of the contestants who're to be seen for the day's show* They're young... but agile and very luscious in spirit. Each one with a drive for drag and Passionate determination. Which one among them will claim the prize at the end... while the rest choke upon their own... smoke? Find out on today's Rupaul's Drag Race.

Rupaul: Hello all... To another episode of Rupaul's Drag Race. It's gonna be hot and blinding. With flash and Life. Colors are abound... At the end of the show... the judges will be making their pick for who's the winning choice. The Judges are Ross Matthews... Carson Kressley... and righthand assistant and companion Michelle Visage. And there's also an extra Judge... Alumni Drag Queen Superstar... Jujubee.

Michelle Visage: *At the Judge's table* I can't wait to see what these new faces come up with. Some of them already have names though. Ren Caine is said to be with the name Corporal Candy. With the sheen kiss of candy.

Rupaul: That's gonna be a hard name to live by. Sweet but hard. It's just gonna be a question of whether they're able to tuck their rather personal candies and protect them. Some of the competing is liable to get a tad physical.

Carson: Oh... no. Not too physical. Just a light touch. We also got ones like... Jess Black, Jack Marsh...Harold Creed. Ross Rhodes. Jess Black is with the drag name Blackbird. Rather chilling. Jack Marsh is with this drag name: Ruby Beats.

Ross Matthews: Harold Creed's got the push for a sassy name... Mystical Gingersnap. With gingerish steps and snap of a stride. Ross Rhodes is with the drag name: Rustling whips. I can suspect that the two known dragsters Passion Kiss and Rainbow Kiss... they're gonna have to compete with full throttles.

Rupaul: Oh no, Honeys... they already are. they happen to have the drive of love. Passion Kiss has the Rising Star's seal of Approval and Rainbow Kiss has the luscious embrace of a feminine beauty. Those two have it all locked in.

In the audience...

Alice: Sounds like the show's gonna be heating up.

Randy: If anyone's got this... it's Jeremy and Sandy.

Jessie: I agree.

Jasmine: Who's gonna win the prize though?

Curtis: *Shivers with exhilaration* i can't wait to see what happens.

Alistar: If anyone can do this... Jeremy and Sandy can.

Saphiroth: *Excited*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

(In a list of nouns, the former is the first item and the latter is the last item.)

Ray was a little starstruck at seeing one of the Fab Five on the judges' panel while Reuben gained a new appreciation for the hardships the contestants had to endure throughout their lives. "Jeremy and Sandy does have a chance, but those other guys are stiff competition," Donald stated.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

(In a list of nouns, the former is the first item and the latter is the last item.)

Ray was a little starstruck at seeing one of the Fab Five on the judges' panel while Reuben gained a new appreciation for the hardships the contestants had to endure throughout their lives. "Jeremy and Sandy does have a chance, but those other guys are stiff competition," Donald stated.
    In the back room...

Jeremy and Sandy were getting changed into their drag outfits while the others were getting things sorted before getting into their Drag costumes and getting transformed into their Drag persona's...

Jeremy found this perfect drag costume and ensemble which really spoke him. It was rainbow colored... but Sandy had the same look... But his was something like...

Sandy got changed into the ensemble and posed into it.

What they didn't know was that they had to talk to the camera... They were also being interviewed along the way...

The Monitor in the dressing room came on and chimed...

Within seconds...

Rupaul: *On Screen* Hello my drag honeys... Mama Ru here's got a message to pass on to you.

Passion Kiss: *Smiles* Hello Mama Ru. What do you got for us today?

Rupaul: Hold on there, Passion Kiss. Mama Ru knows you're excited to be in the lineup... but please be patient sweetie.

Within seconds...

Rupaul: Today's competition is Rainbow pride... Flashy candy and sparkle. This show has been a rather upstanding ovation. Intense and very strong... but now it's got to show the heart. Pride and passion are hand in hand. So for this competition... do any and all possible to be the one who slays the runway with pride in drag... letting that freak rainbow fly in all your luscious appeal. But this is like any competition... there can only be one winner. So... May the best drag queen win.

That was when the challenge started. Jeremy and Sandy hugged each other and wished one another... the best of luck.

Jeremy: Do your best to shine, Rainbow Kiss. But just see to not fizzle out in the process.

Sandy: Not to worry, Passion Kiss. It's all cool. Let your talent shine... But make sure that in the process... you don't choke on your own appeal.

(Note: That's something that drag queens call "Shade")

The Competition was about to start...

It was only a moment or so away. But it was coming...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Donald's Espeon kept mentally silent so as not to spoil what Jeremy and Sandy were wearing during the show. Excitement was in the air in the audience.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Donald's Espeon kept mentally silent so as not to spoil what Jeremy and Sandy were wearing during the show. Excitement was in the air in the audience.
    It was then as soon as the signal was given...

The competition started and it began with Ren Caine...

Wearing...

He came out as Corporal Candy...

Corporal Candy: *Strutting and sissying the walk; Grooving to a tune*

Apink's song "Petal" plays in the background...

eotteokhaeya halkkayo gunggeumhaeyo

nae mam anayo ajik moreugetjyo
    tto utgiman haneyo geureoji mayo
    anin geot gatado cham manhi tteollyeoyododaeche geudaen naege mwol haetgillae
    ireon jeok eomneun nae moseup wae ireonayo
    amado igeon amado igeonyo

saranginga bwa gomindwaeyo
    malhalkka malkka halkka malkka
    malhalkka malkka halkka malkkayo
    daedaphaejwoyo oneuldo nan
    neol johahandago halkka

barabogo isseodo deo bogo sipjyo
    ireom andoeneunde geuge jal andwaeyo

oneulmankeumeun kkok mareul haebolkka
    ijen deo isang nae mameul sumgil su eopjyo
    jeongmallo igeon jeongmallo igeonyo

saranginga bwa gomindwaeyo
    neol johahandago halkka

nae apeseo i sonjapgo malhaeyo
    i sunganeul kkumkkwowatjyo
    neowa hamkke~

malhalkka malkka halkka malkka neol
    johahandago halkka

Michelle Visage: *Watching* Wow... Corporal Candy's really shaking that money honey. That tucked up candy must try to hold on and not fling out with the moves that this little dance is whipping up. There's a mix of Cinnamon and Mint for a taste in what she's stirring in her slaying of the runway.

Carson Cressley: The moves though... Oh So so deliciously beautiful. Mmm. Who wouldn't want a taste of that? Inside... it's an 18 year old young adult man... But what we see... is someone who really knows how to get the grooves goin'.

The Judges were watching with intrigue. Taking note of the charisma and appeal that was being presented...

IT was still with a ways to go... for the show. But so far... it was looking really exciting...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Donald, Reuben and Ray applauded with everyone else during Ren's act. "I like the colors," Donald's Espeon commented.

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

The vehicle, which did not look like other vehicles, had six wheels, three on each side paired to another on the other side. It had a cover over it that was only open for a front window, and at the door on the left side that should be for a driver. Wilford came to it and knocked on the window of that side door where it was seen between the sides of where the covering was open, while it was certainly locked, and with no response he banged on that window. But he did glance toward the opening in space still remaining where he had seen it, and just then something came out from it, when he just looked. It was... no! No way! It was a half ton silverback lowland west African gorilla. The creature was huge. The ape looked all around, and then saw Wilford, and then came without hurry closer toward him. The gorilla spoke.

"This is not the world I am from. You know that, I can see. You might know what is happening, that you can explain." He was psychic.

Seeing the gorilla had stopped, looking toward Wilford while Wilford heard the words, without the gorilla moving the mouth, he possessed himself to not run, as if he even with his very fast running might outrun a pursing gorilla, of that huge size. He carefully said as a response. "You must be from another world, having come from that opening in space just in the air, but I do not know how to explain it. There is only this vehicle, which is unusual even here in this world, which looks like it would have someone here who could be the explanation, while there is nothing else that could all around it. I came to this for whoever is in it to answer, and they do not respond and I can't get this door open to confront them and get answers." Wilford did not know why he was speaking so honestly and frankly, and did not say he wondered why he was, to this huge gorilla that really intimidated him.

The gorilla came forward and Wilford stepped abruptly aside as the ape reached to the door of this vehicle. Then this gorilla pulled on it, and the vehicle shook, and the door was pulled off, and thrown aside. The gorilla spoke, psychically again, "Find the one in there and question him about what he is doing!"

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Wilford moved carefully around the massive lowland west African gorilla, and leaned into the now opened vehicle. Within, he saw an agitated young man in an open collared black shirt with yellow stripes, with a logo on it, and that man had on white gloves, and a white belt for his dark pants, and he had a flat dark cap on. He held what looked like a small wide barrel. This young man cowered away when seeing Wilford and the huge gorilla just behind him, at the torn open vehicle door.

Wilford reacted, "Hey, I think I know you from somewhere!"

The man became less agitated, and said, "You probably have. I am Proton, one of the most intelligent and gifted in the community, with many respecting me."

Wilford said, "You were clearly involved with ruptures in this surrounding space that let things through from other places, or other worlds! No one else is anywhere around here that could be involved in that, you are the only one! What are you doing?"

"Very well. I have a device that uses a formula obtained from Dark Wonder that got a hold of it from the Knowledge Sanctuary of Brownia, which could not manage to keep it safely hidden. Now I can use it to flood this city with creatures from elsewhere, until they agree to my demands. I do not mind telling you this, I will now just dispose of you with this same thing, now!"
    Last edited by GodlyD&D; 05-06-2023 at 11:21 PM.

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

This one saying he was Proton held the barrel with its open end toward Wilford, with this lowland west African gorilla a little behind him, and was certainly about to do something just then. But he grabbed his head in his hands which let go of the barrel just then, and cried out, his face contorted showing agony. The voice of the psychic gorilla spoke to Wilford again. "Grab that barrel from him, now!" Wilford did that, just then, and he backed off.

"What happened to that man?"

The huge gorilla answered, "I gave his mind a psychic blast. He will not do anything right away."

"Who are you? How do you have this power? Are there others like you where you were brought out from?"

"You may know me as Ishmael, if you need a name for me. I am unique, as far as I know, and I have had the psychic ability for a long time. I should not have been brought here, though."

"I have the barrel now from that man. This is what causes the ruptures in space, which break open to other reality elsewhere, is it not? So he could not really do anything without it, right?"

"Nothing, other than fight with his own strength to take what he can, still. He will not be effective against me, though."

"I had asked for help that I must be needing, from whoever would watch out and provide for that, as someone who really seemed to know told me I should do. It seems that maybe you are that help that was sent for me."

Wilford and this Ishmael, the gorilla, backed away from that strange vehicle with the suffering man who had said he was Proton. Ishmael said then, "I should not have come here. After a long time I was away from it, I came to the great home I should be at, where I have everything I want. Now I come to the place of this society that is doomed."

"Doomed? How is it doomed? I don't understand."

"This society cannot go on as it is. There are hostile forces at work, and those of the forces of Chaos will triumph ultimately, as no one can overcome them with what is needed."

"We must try, still! And I have this weapon that was being used for those ruptures. That Proton guy must have been about to send me through one of those! We must not let any others get this!"

Ishmael still said, "It must go back to those who first had it, when they came up with the formula. There was something desirable from that formula, if it was not misused. But they must be required to keep it effectively safe."

"We can do that. But I must go back to a performing team I joined, and those who were sent to me for helping to defend those of the team from ones of hostile forces that have come several times against them. Can I have you come with me? You could still be a help. I would not yet know how to have you sent back to your home again."

"Well, let us go. That Proton will not be a threat now anymore."

Wilford went back along the way to that studio where the others were, holding that barrel still, along with Ishmael moving there with him as if Wilford was use to walking with a huge gorilla.

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Wilford Airjet came in through the entrance door with Ishmael, the half ton gorilla. The bouncer came to him right away, and standing there in front he said, "You cannot come in here with an animal. We do not allow it."

Wilford said, "He goes along with me, yet I don't control him and can't stop him. If you want to stop him, go and do so."

Ishmael moved forward toward him, the bouncer seeing this backed away right then. Wilford went further in with Ishmael toward where the large men who had come to him from Central, in California, were now waiting as they had been, ready. But they all looked at Wilford with interest seeing the huge gorilla with him. Ren Caine came out just then as Corporal Candy, strutting to a tune, Apink's song "Petal" playing in the background.

Wilford listened to the song as he watched Ren in this persona move around to the music, but the words were unintelligible to him, and he didn't understand any of it.

Those large men there for their duty had not spoken with him still, other than Jackwell, but they did keep looking toward him, and the huge gorilla, with frequent glances, as did other patrons. But Jackwell moved a little closer, and he asked, "So what does this arrival you make with this large silverback gorilla mean?"

Wilford answered, "I found the perpetrator who was causing the tearing breaches around here that happened several times, and those were permitting creatures to come here through those, from some other place. He called himself Proton, he was using this, that I took from him, that he was trying to cause chaos with, and this gorilla, who lets me call him Ishmael, had come through one of those breaks, from outside of this reality, and he really helped me overcome that guy Proton. Ishmael cannot go back to his home as he wants to, this instrument, that is using a formula, might be the only way he could, depending on if it can be used for that, and as he is helping me I let him come with me until we have the way that will get him home. When we can, we will try taking this to those who created the formula and this way to use it, they should have it back and they might help Ishmael have the way to return to his home."
    Last edited by GodlyD&D; 05-12-2023 at 01:21 AM.

Page 38 of 71 FirstFirst ... 3637383940 ... LastLast