Page 4 of 71 FirstFirst ... 2345654 ... LastLast

Thread: [IC] Jeremy Kelly "Passion Kiss" Lightfoot's Pokemon Adventure is nigh. (Group RP)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy,Slice of Life, Drama, Action depending on what it's about.
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by James Davy View Post
    Donald knew there existed some Pokémon capable of brainwashing, a lot of them psychic. He thought up a plan, "If we let ourselves get trapped, I have a few ways we can get out: 1, we use our Pokémon to fight our way free after Team Magma leaves with satisfied grins; or 2, Delnaz here can get us out through her abilities. As for solving Macie's brainwashing, my Espeon can rid her mind of the brainwashing with Metang's help," he stated, explaining, "By letting ourselves get trapped, Team Magma will think they've defeated us and therefore will be less alert when we come at them again. As for now, I'm ready."
    Delnaz squealed with delight at the idea...

Delnaz: Ohhh... that's a marvelous idea, Uncle Donald. That's a marvelously Wonderful idea. I'm so excited. We are gonna be pulling one over on the evil team.

It was inside the City Hall...

Inside the Cleveland Rock Gym... the sides were made into looking like a Indian path. Rocks both sides on the ground and on the end of the path was the Gym arena... A official Arena for a Gym and before that... was the Gym Leader.

Samuel Eastmoon: *Seeing the group of trainers* You young braves are rather young and lack experience. But managed to make it to this gym.

Jeremy: We sure did. There's 8 of us here who want to challenge the gym. The gym leader for a Gym Badge.

Samuel: I see. So you want to challenge me. To win a badge in order to officially start in competing for the United states Pokemon League.

Sandy: That is correct.

Jeremy: *As Passion Kiss* It's our intent, Darling.

Lisa: We challenge you. We're ready. We want to try our luck.

Samuel: *Grins* Determined young brave... You want to have your shot? Very well... Behind mw is the Gym arena and it's gonna be set up again. Give it an hour. We'll have those matches.

Darlene: You got it.

Carl: Nice place. Nice to see it hasn't changed since the Rising Star had her chance 17 years ago...

Samuel: You talkin' about the United States Superstar? I remember the match we once had... She was one very determined Apache brave.

Samuel recalled the match he once had with Macie...

"Samuel: *Watching as Macie got on to the Arena* ...

Macie: *Smiles* Hello, Mr. Eastmoon. I'm Macie. I'm ready to battle for my badge. And i also want to let you know that am sorry that your people were shoved into Reservations. It's not right for that to have happened. I know what it's like to lose your home. I recently emancipated from my own parents... It's sad knowing that it had to be done. But this life i have... Was different than theirs and it was not gonna be right for my life to be put back in where they live or them in where my life was. It'd never work out. *Nods* What ever happens. I hope that the match is a good one.

Samuel: *Smiles* Your kind words touch this Apache like a rising sun. I will honor your kind words truly like wolf's howling spirit. Reaching to many hearts of Apache.

As soon as both Macie and the Gym Leader got to their respected sides of the Arena...

Ref: *Announcing* This battle is an official Gym Battle pokemon battle. On one corner is the Gym leader Samuel Eastmoon. On the second corner... The Challenger, From Metropolis, Kansas... The Rising Star, Macie Melody Lightfoot. The battle shall go on till the pokemon on either side are defeated or unable to continue. Let the battle begin...

cm116-002119.jpg
    Samuel: I'd send out a tough pokemon... But What the heck... I can't deny a favor from such a pretty face and kind heart. *Calling out a Pokemon* Shiftry, Let's give a shot with you! Say hello to the Rising Star!

"Shiftry!"

The New Macie M. Lightfoot (8).gif
    Macie: *Blowing a Kiss at Shiftry*

Shiftry: *Blushing* Shiftry!

Macie: *Calling out her pokemon* Sea Dream, I call upon you. Make a Star studded arrival and prepare for battle.

"Crawdaunt!"

Crawdaunt: *Turning to face Macie and Squeezing her in a loving Grip* Crawdaunt! Craw!

Macie: Crawdaunt, I love you too... Please stop that. It's time to battle and see on winning us a badge. You and I got some battling to do...

Crawdaunt: *Nods* Craw!

Seconds later...

Macie: *Commanding her pokemon* Sea Dream... Let's start this off with something pretty... Use Swift on Shiftry followed by Crunch... Then Ice BEAM! You can do it, Sea Dream!

Samuel: *Commanding his pokemon* Shiftry, Leech Seed... then use Quick attack on Crawdaunt!

Macie: *Without looking back at her Adviser; Nods before making her next move; Commanding her pokemon* Sea Dream, Use Sludge Bomb on Shiftry... Followed by Aqua Jet... Look for the weak spot on Shiftry. Use it's weakness against itself. AERIAL ACE!

Samuel: *Commanding his Pokemon* Shiftry, Counter with Razor wind, then use Hurricane... Use the call of the wolf baying at the moon with Dark Pulse!

Group of Fans: *Calling out to Macie* Rising Star, Watch out!

From the side...

Joanna: *Calling out to Macie* Macie, Defect against the attack. Look out!

Frank: Perception, Macie. Don't lower your guard!

On the Arena...

Macie: *Commanding her Pokemon* Sea Dream, Evade the attacks... Fast. DOUBLE TEAM! Followed by a Bubble beam. Then combine your Night Slash with your SUPERPOWER! All on Shiftry. Expose the weak point and Hit it hard!

The attacks hit the intended target and with each hit... it put effective damage... Or did it?

It was almost like the Gym leader was trying to go easy on Macie. But, Macie wasn't biting. She was set on doing what she had to do to make a win. Her Crawdaunt used double team and raised evasiveness. Raised it to a new high and it was gonna be needed to be capable on evading whatever attacks that might have come at it. It then used Bubblebeam at Shiftry as shiftry was about to spark with Razor Wind. And putting in Hurricane afterwards... The Evasiveness was able to help it dodge the attacks. Crawdaunt was then to use Nightslash and combined with superpower. Marking a weak spot and Exposing it which was all intended for hitting it on the hind side which got Smacked with the Superpower. It however collided with Dark Pulse and because both attacks were strong in power... It caused the air to explode around them with an exploding Pop and Boom as the arena was then enveloped by black smoke...

Macie: *Gasps* Sea Dream!

The smoke cleared moments later...

From the looks of what the Arena showed... Shiftry was down and out cold... Crawdaunt was standing tall and with a pincer up signing for Victory!

Ref: Shiftry is unable to battle... Crawdaunt... Is the Winner!

Macie: *Waving to everyone* Thank you everyone. Thank you! *Smiles*

Samuel: *Walking over to Macie* I am impressed with the skill you showed. You showed courage and faced it with strength. Courage. determination and Patience. Waited for the opening and watched for the chance to make a move. The true art of perception is to always watch for the opening to attack. Know where and when to strike and be effective. You might be the Rising Star... But you're also just a trainer and as a trainer... You had to prove that you were worthy to win this badge. *Pulling out a badge* Macie M. Lightfoot... as a token of your win... I hereby present you with a Gym Badge. The Apache Indian Rock Badge. The path to the Pokemon League starts here. This enables you to press on and compete in the league. Winning all 12 badges. The road to the league is long and treacherous... But with the skills of perception that you hereby showed in the match... You're gonna make it and soar like the mighty eagle. Well done. Well done.

Macie: *Blushes* Thank you. I'll keep what i learned close to my heart.

Samuel: When that concert finally comes... I shall be there to watch with pride."

Samuel: I remember that so vividly. She was a very well determined challenger. Sweet... sincere. Direct.

Jeremy: That sounds like our mom.

Samuel: Your... Your mom? What... You mean that your mother is Macie?

Nicole: Sure is. She is our mother.

Samuel: I see... Well i shall hope to see some of her skills coming from her children. See what they can do.

It was soon gonna be time to go head to head against the Gym leader... Who'd come out on top though... was yet to be foretold...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Who wants to go first?" Donald asked, wanting to see how Samuel battled.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

"Who wants to go first?" Donald asked, wanting to see how Samuel battled.
    This was where Jeremy looked at the others and thought about who would go first...

Sandy: Jeremy... you should go first.

Jeremy: Maybe. But perhaps... Lisa or Nicole ought to. It would only be the logical thing.

Lisa: Should we?

Jeremy: Why not?

Nicole: Lisa... You take the first shot.

Lisa: Okay.

Once it was decided that Lisa would take the first shot, they made sure that the Gym Leader knew and got the arena in order. The Arena was all ready in short order and it was then that an official referee was on the one side ready to call it when there came a winner.

Lisa was first as she got to her side of the Arena... The Gym Leader got on the other end.

Ref: *Announcing* This battle is an official Gym Battle pokemon battle. On one corner is the Gym leader Samuel Eastmoon. On the second corner... The Challenger, From Metropolis, Kansas... one of the first daughters of the Rising Star... Lisa Lightfoot. The battle shall go on till the pokemon on either side are defeated or unable to continue. Let the battle begin...

Samuel: We'll battle with one Pokemon each. The winner gets a Gym badge proving their achieving a victory. *calling out a pokemon* Lairon... Come out and teach the ways of the land.

"Lairon"

Lisa: *Calling out a pokemon* Crawdaunt... Come out and show what you know...

"Crawdaunt*

Lisa: *Commanding her pokemon* Crawdaunt, let's start this with a Bubblebeam. followed by Leer... then to unnerve Lairon... Use Attract.

Samuel: *Commanding Lairon* Lairon... put some strength into the attack and let loose with Take down... then a rock slide.

The first moves were called... now the match would kick off...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Donald was watching the battle and mentally taking notes. "Crawdaunt may have the type advantage, but Lairon is no slouch on the physical stats," he mused, "Lairon could have the Rock Head ability, which prevents it from taking recoil damage from Take Down." Bubbles flew at Lairon for a super effective hit. While Lairon charged at Crawdaunt, Crawdaunt caught Lairon in a Leer attack that dropped the latter's Defense while the former felt the force of Lairon's Take Down. Luckily for Lisa, Lairon was the opposite gender of Crawdaunt and thus fell in love with Crawdaunt's courtship display. This didn't stop Lairon from having rocks rain down on Crawdaunt.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Donald was watching the battle and mentally taking notes. "Crawdaunt may have the type advantage, but Lairon is no slouch on the physical stats," he mused, "Lairon could have the Rock Head ability, which prevents it from taking recoil damage from Take Down." Bubbles flew at Lairon for a super effective hit. While Lairon charged at Crawdaunt, Crawdaunt caught Lairon in a Leer attack that dropped the latter's Defense while the former felt the force of Lairon's Take Down. Luckily for Lisa, Lairon was the opposite gender of Crawdaunt and thus fell in love with Crawdaunt's courtship display. This didn't stop Lairon from having rocks rain down on Crawdaunt.
    Lisa then got into it and issued another barrage of attacks and made it stick right in the kisser of Lairon...

Lisa: *Commanding her Pokemon* Crawdaunt, let's turn up the pressure a little bit and give Lairon another Bubble Beam followed by A Crabhammer... wrap it up tight with Sludge BOMB! And just for laughs... Sneak in another Attract.

Jeremy: *Watching* Lisa... Don't get cocky. This could always turn and change course.

Samuel: *Commanding his pokemon* Lairon, Evade and use Metal Claw... following it up with a headbutt. Then Send a stinger with Iron Tail... Right at Crawdaunt. Flowing like the agility of the wolf.

It was getting pretty tough. But there was no telling what was to come after the attacks...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Lairon evaded the Bubble Beam and struck Crawdaunt with a Metal Claw that didn't do much damage due to type resistance. Crawdaunt gave Lairon a watery right hook with its Crabhammer that knocked Lairon out from a critical hit. "Lairon is unable to battle," the referee arbitrated, "The winner is Lisa Lightfoot of Metropolis, Kansas!"
    Last edited by James Davy; 04-12-2022 at 03:56 AM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Lairon evaded the Bubble Beam and struck Crawdaunt with a Metal Claw that didn't do much damage due to type resistance. Crawdaunt gave Lairon a watery right hook with its Crabhammer that knocked Lairon out from a critical hit. "Lairon is unable to battle," the referee arbitrated, "The winner is Lisa Lightfoot of Burbank, California!"

Jeremy: *Voice-Over* Let's pause it all right here. Just for a minute. A Moment. Okay. Now... if you were to stop and really follow attentively as to how the story was going. Following the battle between Lisa and the Rock Gym's Gym Leader. Now... Samuel Eastmoon... He was the Apache. He's a modern day Apache who honed his very skills as a Gym Leader. Knowing the art of perception and as for a casual Indian... They all knew perception as they followed the ways of the land. Whether it be tundra, Prairie, Wilderness, Desert, Mountainous. They paid all attention to sounds of the animals. Whether it be by Eagle. Buffalo, Cattle or horse. Ox. Wolf, Coyote. They listened to all that was around them and all that they saw on the ground. Tracks. Footprints. Some say that if you were to pay attention... you could almost hear their cries from across the distant horizon. Now... The battle was won. Lisa, My sister won it. One would tell it as followed:

Referee: *Calling it* Lairon is unable to battle. The winner of the battle... is Crawdaunt. The winner of the match is Lisa Lightfoot of Metropolis, Kansas.

Jeremy: *Voice-over; Con't* Which was how it went down. But there was one thing that no one saw. Not even me and i try to pay close attention to detail as i was said to be challenging the gym leader after Nicole did. It was gonna be me and Sandy vs. the Gym Leader. What came after the victory won by Lisa was just as sweet. Just as rewarding... All we could do was let the process play out as it was a moment none sweeter.

Samuel: *Walking over to Lisa* You are wise in your moves. Knowing how to bring down livestock a living creature by listening to the sounds they make. Perception teaches that one must know how and when to make the move. Know where to strike. This is the beginning of your journey to gather all 12 badges. Making the first one ever so vital. With this badge... your pokemon will know the ways of the land and be able to navigate it like a roaming buffalo. or a scouting wolf. *Pulling out a badge and awarding it to Lisa* The Apache Indian Rock Badge. Wear it with pride.

Lisa: Thank you. *accepting the badge and placing it inside her Gym badge case*

It was a moment later when...

Nicole: I think that i'm next. *Grinning at the Gym Leader* Care to tangle with Nicole Eunha Lightfoot, sir? I'm ready for the match... if you're game.

Samuel: A girl with spirit. *Impressed* This is an impressive stance you take. I welcome the request. Let's see how you fare with one of my strong pokemon.

The match was said to begin in about just a moment... It was gonna be pretty interesting.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Donald had seen how Samuel battled and as Nicole's battle was about to start he was running through various strategies.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Donald had seen how Samuel battled and as Nicole's battle was about to start he was running through various strategies.
    It was then where the match was about to be conducted...

Ref: *Announcing* This battle is an official Gym Battle pokemon battle. On one corner is the Gym leader Samuel Eastmoon. On the second corner... The Challenger, From Metropolis, Kansas... one of the first daughters of the Rising Star... Nicole Lightfoot. The battle shall go on till the pokemon on either side are defeated or unable to continue. Let the battle begin...

Nicole: Hey Samuel, Have you ever dared to go against a Druddigon? Because i have one and this one is a beaut. She's a powerhouse to be reckon with. And how i know this... is how you'll be shocked when you witness it. *Calling out her pokemon* From a woman's fury to a gentle array... Druddigon... this one's for you. Druddigon, I open the gate... Come out and let's battle this challenge!

"Druuuuuddigoooon!"

Samuel: *Wide-eyed* That one is huge. Wow! But will it muster it's might against this... *Calling out a pokemon* Seismitoad... Let's rock and flow! Come on out!

Seconds later...

Nicole: *Delighted* Awww! He's so cute. How long have you had it?

Samuel: A very long time. ten years. And they were the very special years too. This one was just a lost Chippawa when we crossed. But i gave it a home and took great care of him. In time he became very experienced. Learning all there is about the land. He came to even come up with a couple tricks that were very unique.

Nicole: Well... I'm game. Let's hit this thing. My Druddigon is looking forward to the challenge.

Druddigon: *Grinning* You want some? Come and get it! *Winks*

Within just a second from there...

Nicole: *Commanding her pokemon* Let's give this a start with a Crunch... followed by a double-header... With A Dragon Claw then a Dragon Tail... Right on Seismitoad! Time to start the show!

Ref: This is where it kicks off. Nicole's Druddigon's about to execute the first wave... But so is Samuel's Seismitoad...

Samuel: *Commanding his Pokemon* Seismitoad, Introduce Druddigon to the ways of the land and start with a Gastro Acid and then kick and ride its curl with Muddy Water... and then Mud Shot!

Wow! This one's gonna be a good one...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Should have seen a wildcard coming," Donald thought, seeing Samuel send out a non-Rock type, "Druddigon may resist Seismitoad's Water attacks, but the Ground attacks will hit as per normal." Seismitoad started by throwing up on Druddigon, negating whatever ability it had and earning a retaliatory Crunch from Druddigon. Donald pulled a face of disgust on reflex after seeing that first move and Seismitoad's Defense went down from the Crunch attack. Seismitoad launched a point-blank Muddy Water at Druddigon that didn't do much damage due to type resistance and Druddigon retaliated with a Dragon Claw that dealt more damage than it had received just now. Seismitoad's third move resulted in minor damage, but Druddigon's Speed went down. Druddigon lashed out and sent Seismitoad flying with a Dragon Tail.

Page 4 of 71 FirstFirst ... 2345654 ... LastLast