Page 40 of 70 FirstFirst ... 3839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: [IC] Jeremy Kelly "Passion Kiss" Lightfoot's Pokemon Adventure is nigh. (Group RP)

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

As that song and the lip-syncing dance came toward its end, Wilford looked over toward the team standing close by, still with the draped item that would be a weapon among them. Wilford saw that it would not be needed here, though he had believed those from the Magma forces would come here to trouble the team he came with, as they had been doing a few times since he had joined with those on the team. This meant that as he continued with them, those men sent with the weapon to deal with those from the Magma forces would also come along, until they dealt with those of the Magma forces that they would no longer be any trouble again.

And that great half ton gorilla that was psychic? Wilford saw that the gorilla should come along as well. After the hostile group was finished, then he could be free to go find where this item he had taken which was used for making breaks in the continuum had been taken from, to return it and have help in returning Ishmael, the gorilla, to his home again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Good luck, Passion Kiss," Donald prayed while Ray and Reuben sat in suspense.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy,Slice of Life, Drama, Action depending on what it's about.
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by James Davy View Post
    "Good luck, Passion Kiss," Donald prayed while Ray and Reuben sat in suspense.
    It was then when the Verdict was in...

Rupaul: The Judges have voted and it's been made known. But in the end... the final decision... is mine. Corporal Candy... Shantay... You are the winner of the Lip-Sync battle. You make it to the next round. Mystical Gingersnaps... You have been eliminated. You gave it your all and somehow came up a little short. So... it's my decision to just call it here and say that it's now time that you just... Sashay Away!

Once the show was over...

Jeremy: Oh god... I can't believe that i was on the show. I even got made the top choice for being the next Drag Superstar. This is... just incredible. *Sighs* But it won't be completely enjoyed and a dream come true... Because Sandy won't be in it with me. It's so unfortunate and sad...

Randy: That's true. But don't worry. I am sure that Sandy won't hold it against you.

Anistar: He understands.

Sandy: Yeah. Sure i understand. I mean... No big deal. It was gonna happen sometime.

It was a few hours later that they were all in normal attire and started to prep for advancing forward on their Pokemon Journey. They knew that there was gonna be a lot of ground to put behind them as now... it was time to return to traveling the paths that laid before them all. But while they made the decision... they had to reflect on what they all thought about the events that played throughout that day...

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Wilford approached the others at the end of the event, and explained that the eighteen men who could fight against those of the Magma forces as they were sent for would be coming along, until that enemy was dealt with. And he tried to explain the ruptures in space that had been happening, that he dealt with, and the huge gorilla that came out from one of those and was accompanying him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Remind me again please," Donald requested, "Where is the next gym we're battling at?"

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

"Remind me again please," Donald requested, "Where is the next gym we're battling at?"
    Jeremy: It's in New York. This is the Gym we're gonna be battling in.

Jeremy shows the detail...

The New york City Gym
    Grandmother Elizabeth Burke- Leslie B.Burke’s grandmother and with a obsession with steel. Dare to face off with the Steel plated personality? The Gym Badge: The Titanium steel Badge

Anistar: Wow. That's... That's... Isn't that the mother to the founder of the Blitzball Stadium back in Metropolis?

Darlene: Yeah. It is.

Sgt. Lerner: Sounds like a mighty big reference pill to be swallowin'.

Jessie: You can say that again.

Alice: Are we prepared to battle that Gym?

Sandy: No clue. But we have to start making tracks. We are falling a little behind.

Randy: That's right. And we also got Wilford spouting about a team he's got who happen to be trained to go after... those two evil Teams.

Rex Smythe-Higgins: That may be the slice of the matter, Old Chap. But we haven't seen any speck of them evil teams since last light. Those Evil Blokes could be anywhere. The area beyond here could be harboring a few hostiles. We don't know what we might face.

Jeremy: Donald... you're the techie. is there a way to scan or initiate a viable guess on which path we take to New York will be the most risky and paved with likely hostiles from either Team Magma or Team Aqua?

they were gonna make their move... but before they were to do that... They were gonna need to know the level of plausible risk of possibly running into hostiles from either one of the sinister teams... or if there would be hostiles from both teams...

But what's this... A Third team threatening to loom in? Uh-oh!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"According to Google Maps, the quickest way there short of flying is to take I-77 S and I-80 E across Pennsylvania and New Jersey," Donald answered, "We can dodge their sentries if we swing by Pittsburgh and Harrisburg on our travels across Pennsylvania; but I can get their locations through tapping into their cell phones' GPS."

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

"According to Google Maps, the quickest way there short of flying is to take I-77 S and I-80 E across Pennsylvania and New Jersey," Donald answered, "We can dodge their sentries if we swing by Pittsburgh and Harrisburg on our travels across Pennsylvania; but I can get their locations through tapping into their cell phones' GPS."
    Sandy: *Nods* Okay. *Calling out his Fearow* Fearow, Come on out!

"Fearow"

Sandy: Fearow, You know what Team Magma and Team Aqua look like? You are familiar with the channels they work... Find them out. But don't let them see you. Whatever path you take and it has the most hostiles... you come and sound off an alarm. We'll steer clear. Right now we're gonna take the route that Donald found. But we need to be sure. We don't want to end up walking into an ambush.

Jeremy: Excadrill, Dig underground and keep a fix at numerous spots. Find out each spot that harbor camps of either Team Magma or Team Aqua. Report back what you find.

Excadrill: Ex-ca-DRILL! *Making way with the underground traveling*

Jeremy: Okay, Donald. We're taking the path you mentioned. But before we go... it's best we have some insurance. We got a Flying pokemon searching overhead. A Pokemon searching via underground. And you just did the tech part.

Alice: Well... My mandibuzz is looking for food. Hunting up some game. So... She'll be pre-occupied for a spell.

Anistar: We all have a role to play for this part. I say we get to it and start rockin.

There was now a question... What Next?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Agreed," Donald affirmed. Ray and Reuben agreed to help where they could.

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

The team wanted to move on right away to yet another scheduled event. They would travel by their trained creatures which were helping them, by flight or by the ones who could just travel by foot but move very fast, they had power to carry each of those on the team along. Ishmael the half ton psychic gorilla came along with Wilford. The eighteen great fighting men sent from Central to defeat those of the Magma forces that had been coming against the team had a vehicle themselves that they went with, along with the secret weapon, close by the others to keep an eye on those of the team along with Wilford and intervene whenever it might become necessary. They were on their way then from New Philadelphia to New York with going to Pittsburgh and Harrisburg on their way across Pennsylvania.

Ishmael said to Wilford, "This will not be the way to get to the makers of the instrument used by that on who is called Proton, that makes breaks in space that things might pass through, certainly."

Wilford said, "True. We would not do anything about that until those men who were with me will deal with those hostile to this team with their attacks, and defeat them for good. This is something this team really needs help with, and we need to have all the help we can get to overcome those hostile ones. But there is something else. There is a hostage that has been taken by such hostile ones and has had mind control, and this needs to be dealt with."

Page 40 of 70 FirstFirst ... 3839404142 ... LastLast