Page 18 of 70 FirstFirst ... 161718192068 ... LastLast

Thread: [IC] Jeremy Kelly "Passion Kiss" Lightfoot's Pokemon Adventure is nigh. (Group RP)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy,Slice of Life, Drama, Action depending on what it's about.
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by James Davy View Post
    "Espeon, use Psychic! Mimikyu, Play Rough! Doublade, use Shadow Claw! Mimikyu*, use Dark Pulse! Brionne, use Brine!" Espeon let loose a second mental assault, the real Mimikyu leaped at Camerupt and started roughhousing, six branch blades sprouted from Doublade's swords as the shichishito swords flew at Camerupt, the fake Mimikyu fired an orb-like cluster of dark rings at Camerupt, and Brionne sprayed a jet of saltwater at Camerupt. With a Curse sapping Camerupt's HP and more attacks coming at it including one that was extra potent and exploited a double weakness, Donald had his doubts that Camerupt would survive this round of attacks. "Espeon, what's the bomb situation like?" Donald mentally asked his Espeon.
    "Jeremy's Gothorita is disarming them as we battle," Espeon answered after finishing her attack, "Great call with Mimikyu's Curse, master. If Maxie's Camerupt somehow survives this one it certainly won't survive the next one."

* Zoroark in Illusion
    Jeremy: *Calling out his Roserade* Roserade, Come out and Use Poison Jab. Leaf Storm and then Giga Drain on Camerupt. *Calling out his Magmar* Magmar... Fight fire with fire... Hit Cameruot with your Fire Blast! Then hit it tough with a Flash Burn! Let Team Magma know... that they may be tough... and might show off their intimidating strength... But we are not ones who happen to just play around. We won't bow down to them. Passion Kiss will not be made to bow down to the likes of them. Ever.

Sandy: *Commanding his pokemon* Fearow... Aerial Ace. Krokorok, Use Thrash and then Rock tomb on Camerupt. Let them all have it.

Lisa: *Commanding her pokemon* Zebstrika... Wild Charge! Shock Team Magma with some electric charges. Give them a nice hard Jolt. It's time that they were faced with defeat by the Lightfoot crew.

The battle was going in the right direction... However...

The Ace in the hole was yet to come from Team Magma. Would it be as the finisher? or a sneak attack? Or was the real attack... a fluke?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Maxie doesn't seem fazed by his Camerupt taking all those attacks and not fighting back this time and is especially unmoved by the Curse our Mimikyu friend put on it giving him only one opportunity left," Espeon stated, "There is something wrong with this picture." The heroic Pokémon's attacks have landed with the exception of Zebstrika whose attack was ineffective.
    "Lisa, Electric attacks won't work on Ground-type Pokémon," Donald reminded. As a trade off, Espeon's Future Sight struck Camerupt. "We should prepare to bail if things go Aspear Berry-shaped," he replied to Espeon's insight. With a nod, Espeon telepathically relayed her warning to bail to the other heroes.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

"Maxie doesn't seem fazed by his Camerupt taking all those attacks and not fighting back this time and is especially unmoved by the Curse our Mimikyu friend put on it giving him only one opportunity left," Espeon stated, "There is something wrong with this picture." The heroic Pokémon's attacks have landed with the exception of Zebstrika whose attack was ineffective.
    "Lisa, Electric attacks won't work on Ground-type Pokémon," Donald reminded. As a trade off, Espeon's Future Sight struck Camerupt. "We should prepare to bail if things go Aspear Berry-shaped," he replied to Espeon's insight. With a nod, Espeon telepathically relayed her warning to bail to the other heroes.
    Jeremy: Electric attacks alone won't be of much use on ground types. But what about... Electric combined with water?

Sandy: Yeah. That would work great. Because ground types might be able to withstand electric attacks. However... In physics... And also something proven countless times that when you stick something electric into ground... it gets stable and holds electrical current. Discharging electric currents depending on the capabilities. But with electricity... there is a weakness. An Achilles heel. What all electric things detest... The source that will short it out without fail. Water. So... Jeremy. Let's attack their Camerupt again... but this time... with a thunder and Water attack.

Lisa: *Commanding her pokemon* Zebstrika, Attack Camerupt with a Thundershock, Crawdaunt, Use Hydro Pump on Camerupt... Full on strike!

Jeremy: Electrabuzz, Thunder Punch on Camerupt... Oshawott, Aqua Jet! We are gonna get that upper hand and we're not gonna stop till they learn our message. We won't back down.

Sandy: Right on.

Lisa: Keep at it. Don't let up.

Suddenly...

A Few Smoke bombs went off and it made the sneaky entrance... For their ace in the hole... It was...

Their mother...

Uh oh! Was there gonna be a stalemate? Were they gonna be faced with a unwanted showdown?

Something's brewin' and it's nothing pretty... [

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Brionne, add your Brine to their mix!" Donald knew that what actually made water conduct electricity was the minerals mixed into it and with salt water being an ionic solution, Brionne's attack would help in trying to overcome Camerupt's immunity to Electric attacks. When Macie showed up, he gave a mental command to his Espeon. "Espeon, scan her mind for signs of brainwashing!" Espeon understood and set forth scanning Macie's mind to see whether Macie was acting as a psychic's drone or the genuine article. At that point, Zebstrika, Oshawott, Electabuzz and Brionne's attacks all hit at once and the Curse that Mimikyu put on Camerupt sapped away the last of Camerupt's HP.

"Macie Lightfoot; I wish our first meeting was done under better circumstances," Donald stated.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

"Brionne, add your Brine to their mix!" Donald knew that what actually made water conduct electricity was the minerals mixed into it and with salt water being an ionic solution, Brionne's attack would help in trying to overcome Camerupt's immunity to Electric attacks. When Macie showed up, he gave a mental command to his Espeon. "Espeon, scan her mind for signs of brainwashing!" Espeon understood and set forth scanning Macie's mind to see whether Macie was acting as a psychic's drone or the genuine article. At that point, Zebstrika, Oshawott, Electabuzz and Brionne's attacks all hit at once and the Curse that Mimikyu put on Camerupt sapped away the last of Camerupt's HP.

"Macie Lightfoot; I wish our first meeting was done under better circumstances," Donald stated.
    Jeremy: Mom, You can't be serious. Don't do this. You are not like these bad men. You're about Love... Light. You would never stoop to doing what they're intending to do.

Macie: Don't start slinging that horse-hockey. Team Magma's gonna awaken that long since slumbering Ancient pokemon. Either Fight... or be crushed!

Lisa: Mom, Don't make us do this to you. You are breaking our heart... acting like this.

Seconds later...

Gurdurr: *Performing a Hammer Arm against Macie* You need a wake up call, Rising Star. These are you kids that you're about to fight. You've got to be made to stop this. Snap out of this brainwashing trans!

Zebstrika: *Using Thundershock on Macie* We'll fight you... If it's what you insist. But this has got to stop. You must stop this.

Macie: *Bellows* ENOUGH! *Sending out a couple pokemon* Toxicroak! ATTACK THESE RUNTS! Toxic! Then Sludge Bomb! Maybe finish them off by firing at the roof above them with Hyper BEAM! bury them with the debris.

The standoff was about to start and it was between mother and the offspring. Oh boy... here we go.

But something was gonna step in to ward off the attacks.

Meloetta...

We got something foretold to hit. It's gonna get explosive...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Doublade, intercept Toxicroak's attacks and give it a Psycho Cut; Espeon, use Psychic on Toxicroak!" Donald sent his Doublade out and the twin swords successfully took Toxicroak's attacks thanks to its No Guard ability, including the Hyper Beam that would have buried the heroes. None of Toxicroak's attacks did any damage to Doublade due to type immunity. The swords glowed an electric pink colour as they charged up with psychic energy and shot towards Toxicroak, intending to exploit a double weakness with his ability ensuring his attack will hit. Espeon held Toxicroak in a strong telekinetic grip and sent it hurtling into Doublade's line of fire.
    "Macie, cease your delusional crusade or I will be forced to use drastic measures to make you see sense!" Espeon threatened.

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Wilford was in Logres, the next town over. Stanton was just telling him off.

"You need help! That is the last time I will say it! There are no shining superhumans and no talking superbeavers! I won't let you push that on me anymore! Just because we found a gang of enemy agents does not mean we need extra help of imagined creatures. I told you we could have reinforcements sent so that we might deal with them all. But I can't handle you anymore. I'm out. Get yourself another partner for this research!" Stanton then just marched out.

Wilford stood there a little while. He knew it was not his fault. He had seen clearly what he had told Stanton he had. A few of these beings appeared in the edge part of Logres where camps of religious practioners had been involved. He saw them just long enough to see what they were. Then they were gone.
    Last edited by GodlyD&D; 01-09-2023 at 02:48 AM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GodlyD&D View Post
    Wilford was in Logres, the next town over. Stanton was just telling him off.

"You need help! That is the last time I will say it! There are no shining superhumans and no talking superbeavers! I won't let you push that on me anymore! Just because we found a gang of enemy agents does not mean we need extra help of imagined creatures. I told you we could have reinforcements sent so that we might deal with them all. But I can't handle you anymore. I'm out. Get yourself another partner for this research!" Stanton then just marched out.

Wilford stood there a little while. He knew it was not his fault. He had seen clearly what he had told Stanton he had. A few of these beings appeared in the edge part of Logres where camps of religious practioners had been involved. He saw them just long enough to see what they were. Then they were gone.
    "Doublade, intercept Toxicroak's attacks and give it a Psycho Cut; Espeon, use Psychic on Toxicroak!" Donald sent his Doublade out and the twin swords successfully took Toxicroak's attacks thanks to its No Guard ability, including the Hyper Beam that would have buried the heroes. None of Toxicroak's attacks did any damage to Doublade due to type immunity. The swords glowed an electric pink colour as they charged up with psychic energy and shot towards Toxicroak, intending to exploit a double weakness with his ability ensuring his attack will hit. Espeon held Toxicroak in a strong telekinetic grip and sent it hurtling into Doublade's line of fire.
    "Macie, cease your delusional crusade or I will be forced to use drastic measures to make you see sense!" Espeon threatened.
    Angle 2...

As that was going on in Cleveland and inside the Hall of Fame...

In Dayton, Ohio...

Randy: *Looking towards Cleveland* You guys... Entei's picked up the scent of Abigail. She's headed right for Cleveland.

Jessie: Then... that's where we're gonna head off to.

Jasmine: Ray, Reuben... If your pokemon's gathered the scent of Abigail... Use it and track her down.

Chet: *Grins* I got a pokemon myself. *Calling out his pokemon* Okay, My Electric Mouse of the hour... Come and show yourself to the crew...

Seconds later...

Raichu: Rrrrrraaaaaiiiii-Chhhhhuuuuuuuu! *Posing with a stance of standing in mid-air* Raichu!

Chet: My bud here is very faithful. He is very attentive to commands. You tell him something... he just ups and obeys it. Plus defends like nothing you've ever seen. IF there is anything that poses a threat... he attacks. *Telling his pokemon about Abigail and how to find her* Raichu, The young gal is young... 8-9 years old... She's possibly an orphan. In search of her father. Happens to be suffering a habit. Can you pick up her scent?

Raichu: *Nods* Rai~!

Chet: Make way. Track her scent and head off.

Marcie: Madonna, Fly over to Cleveland and Look for signs of Abigail. If you come across any danger... or see danger... ward it off. If it gets too bad... Use Draco Meteor on the field. But only as a last resort.

Dragonite: *Winks before heading off to Cleveland ahead of the crew*

It was a last mile to heading for Cleveland. Would they get to Cleveland in time to lend a heavy boost to the main crew in warding off the throws of Team Magma... Only time would tell... Pray for a miracle.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Beheeyem can detect her mind," Reuben stated.
    "I lack the right Pokémon," Ray added.
    "Speaking of minds, I sensed a spike of psychic energy from the auditorium at Abigail's destination," Beheeyem warned, "Something big is happening and if left unchecked, Abigail may not have a place to get her next clue."

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

"Beheeyem can detect her mind," Reuben stated.
    "I lack the right Pokémon," Ray added.
    "Speaking of minds, I sensed a spike of psychic energy from the auditorium at Abigail's destination," Beheeyem warned, "Something big is happening and if left unchecked, Abigail may not have a place to get her next clue."
    Marcie: It's all taken care of. My Madonna... Dragonite is leading the Vanguard.

Chet: My Raichu is tracking down the scent of her now. It's gonna get something soon.

Within seconds...

Chet: *Seeing his Raichu running off and following something* He's got something. He's picked up the scent. Let's follow him. He's on to something.

Randy: *Calling out his Machoke* Machoke, Follow close behind Raichu and clear off all the things that might burden Raichu's path. Clear it away.

Seconds later...

Machoke: *Nods* Ma... *Making way with doing away with any obstructions that stand in the way*

Randy: Follow their lead. Come on guys.

The two pokemon lead the way and with Dragonite in the air heading to Cleveland as the Vanguard... They were on their way.

Page 18 of 70 FirstFirst ... 161718192068 ... LastLast