Page 32 of 70 FirstFirst ... 3031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: [IC] Jeremy Kelly "Passion Kiss" Lightfoot's Pokemon Adventure is nigh. (Group RP)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Conkeldurr was buffeted by Swanna's Hurricane, getting confused as a result, while Heracross charged at Nova with a Horn Attack, scoring a direct hit. Krokorok and the rest of Jeremy and Sandy's Pokémon went after Swanna for a four-pronged attack. Nova launched an intense flame that formed into a daimonji as the other three charged at Swanna with an electrified Golem rolling and Krokorok and Conkeldurr running at Swanna. Emboar stopped Krokorok in its tracks with a grapple and bodily dives the sand crocodile into the ground. Clefairy intercepts Golem's Wild Charge with a Meteor Mash and got electrocuted while Golem was knocked off course, leaving Swanna to get hit by Nova and Conkeldurr's attacks, which were not very effective.

Swanna did a 270° loop into a nosedive, covered in energy before leveling out close to the ground and charging at Conkeldurr. At the time Swanna leveled out, Heracross got on Swanna's back and teamed up for a two-pronged attack on Conkeldurr with Aerial Ace at the ready. Krokorok tried to intercept Swanna's attack, but copped a fiery tackle compliments of Emboar, who gained a speed boost. Conkeldurr was hit by the Flying attacks and the damage was heavy and in retaliation, threw a bunch of rocks at Swanna and scored a critical hit on the super effective attack. Swanna was slowed down. Golem withdrew its head and limbs into its body and started rolling towards Swanna while Nova charged at Swanna with stones orbiting his head. Clefairy fired a beam of moonlight and scored a hit on Golem, knocking it off course; but Golem corrected its course and along with Nova, flanked Swanna with a two-pronged assault of super effective Rock attacks, dealing heavy damage.

Emboar lay its hands on the ground and a column of flames erupted from the ground right under Krokorok, sending it airborne. Heracross charged in and with a swift chop, struck Conkeldurr to the point of staving off a knockout through the bond with Jeremy. Krokorok took advantage of being airborne as it executed some swift movements and dealt enough damage to Swanna to knock it out. "Swanna is unable to battle," the referee arbitrated, "Rupaul is down one Pokémon!" Conkeldurr slammed both its concrete pillars ends first into the ground and caused it to quake, dealing damage only to Heracross as the other Pokémon were not close enough to be affected by the Earthquake albeit not that much through type resistance to Ground attacks. Golem was still doing Rollout as it gained speed for a more powerful strike and dealt a critical, super effective hit to Emboar. Emboar had taken heavy damage from the attack. Nova's volcanic humps erupted a cloud of volcanic ash and caused a sandstorm to start. Clefairy used its psychic powers to speed up Golem's Rollout and bounce it off the walls like a ball in a pinball machine.

The sandstorm did its damage to all of Rupaul and Jujubee's Pokémon and Conkeldurr succumbed to the sandstorm. "Conkeldurr is unable to battle," the referee arbitrated, "Jeremy is down one Pokémon!"

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy,Slice of Life, Drama, Action depending on what it's about.
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by James Davy View Post
    Conkeldurr was buffeted by Swanna's Hurricane, getting confused as a result, while Heracross charged at Nova with a Horn Attack, scoring a direct hit. Krokorok and the rest of Jeremy and Sandy's Pokémon went after Swanna for a four-pronged attack. Nova launched an intense flame that formed into a daimonji as the other three charged at Swanna with an electrified Golem rolling and Krokorok and Conkeldurr running at Swanna. Emboar stopped Krokorok in its tracks with a grapple and bodily dives the sand crocodile into the ground. Clefairy intercepts Golem's Wild Charge with a Meteor Mash and got electrocuted while Golem was knocked off course, leaving Swanna to get hit by Nova and Conkeldurr's attacks, which were not very effective.

Swanna did a 270° loop into a nosedive, covered in energy before leveling out close to the ground and charging at Conkeldurr. At the time Swanna leveled out, Heracross got on Swanna's back and teamed up for a two-pronged attack on Conkeldurr with Aerial Ace at the ready. Krokorok tried to intercept Swanna's attack, but copped a fiery tackle compliments of Emboar, who gained a speed boost. Conkeldurr was hit by the Flying attacks and the damage was heavy and in retaliation, threw a bunch of rocks at Swanna and scored a critical hit on the super effective attack. Swanna was slowed down. Golem withdrew its head and limbs into its body and started rolling towards Swanna while Nova charged at Swanna with stones orbiting his head. Clefairy fired a beam of moonlight and scored a hit on Golem, knocking it off course; but Golem corrected its course and along with Nova, flanked Swanna with a two-pronged assault of super effective Rock attacks, dealing heavy damage.

Emboar lay its hands on the ground and a column of flames erupted from the ground right under Krokorok, sending it airborne. Heracross charged in and with a swift chop, struck Conkeldurr to the point of staving off a knockout through the bond with Jeremy. Krokorok took advantage of being airborne as it executed some swift movements and dealt enough damage to Swanna to knock it out. "Swanna is unable to battle," the referee arbitrated, "Rupaul is down one Pokémon!" Conkeldurr slammed both its concrete pillars ends first into the ground and caused it to quake, dealing damage only to Heracross as the other Pokémon were not close enough to be affected by the Earthquake albeit not that much through type resistance to Ground attacks. Golem was still doing Rollout as it gained speed for a more powerful strike and dealt a critical, super effective hit to Emboar. Emboar had taken heavy damage from the attack. Nova's volcanic humps erupted a cloud of volcanic ash and caused a sandstorm to start. Clefairy used its psychic powers to speed up Golem's Rollout and bounce it off the walls like a ball in a pinball machine.

The sandstorm did its damage to all of Rupaul and Jujubee's Pokémon and Conkeldurr succumbed to the sandstorm. "Conkeldurr is unable to battle," the referee arbitrated, "Jeremy is down one Pokémon!"
    Jeremy saw that Nova was gonna be in a bit of a pinch. He had to do something and Put in a fast pattern... What helped was that Nova had a Full restore on him. Since he held it... It fully restored him to full health and put him back to energized state...

Passion Kiss: *Getting into a serious battle stance* Okay... You took down my Conkeldurr... that was a faux-pas... But honey... this is where your curtain call comes and it starts... NOW! *To his Camerupt* Nova... Let's turn up the heat and Line up the Moves with Drag and Slay the stage with your powerful strength...MEGA EVOLUTION!

Suddenly the Echo's of the Rising Star's Voice fills the Arena...

I look at you and my blood boils hot,
    I feel my temperature rise
    I want it all, give me what you got,
    there’s hunger in your eyes
    I’m getting closer, baby hear me breathe
    You know the way to give me what I need
    Just let me love you and you’ll never leave

Passion Kiss: *Exposing her Keystone bracelet suddenly and showing the Mega stone Cameruptite* ...*Giving the command* NOVA… Hop to the heart of my fury… Feel my heart as it becomes one with you… MEGA EVOLUTION!

Within seconds Macie’s Camerupt rose into mid-air as it suddenly became enveloped in a cocoon of Fire, Light and Sparkling gold… The Mega stone on Camerupt’s neck Glowed bright and with a blinding laser light of fire and light. it was then undergoing within it a change and transforming… Molding and changing it’s appearance to a Mega form. Two Humps becoming one and turning it more fearsome. Stronger and more powerful. By time the change was done… the Cocoon of fire shattered to reveal:

Passion Kiss: *Singing to Raise his pokemon’s fierceness*
    Feel my heat takin’ you higher,
    burn with me, Heaven’s on fire
    Paint the sky with desire,
    angel fly, Heaven’s on fire
    *Commanding his Pokemon;Rainbow Kiss Commanding his pokemon* NOVA...KROKOROK... GOLEM... Hit HERACROSS CLEFAIRY AND EMBOAR... With LAVA-QUAKE AND HYPER BEAM! HIT IT! HIT THEM NOW!

Camerupt:... *Powering up and getting ready to unleash* Ca...Merrrrr....RUUUUPPPPPPPT!

Krokorok: KRRRROOOOOKOOOOROOOOK!

GOLEM: GOOOOOOOLLLLLEEEEEMMMM!!

Announcer: *Spectating* This wave is an all out backlash. It's now... a Do-or-Die... Win or cry. Passion Kiss and Rainbow Kiss are seriously digging in deep with a heavy Blast... It's gonna get Explosive!

This was now... a Natural disaster waiting to 'SPLODE!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Rupaul used a Full Restore to heal Heracross. "Heracross, time to boost the drag to the max with our own Mega Evolution! Use Reversal!" He revealed a keystone set in a pendant and activated it, causing Heracross to undergo its own transformation.

"Emboar, counter their quake with a Superpower/Earthquake combo and wrap it up with Close Combat at Golem! Clefairy, Uno Reverse back up the runway with Copycat and finish out with Metronome!" Jujubee called. Nova, Krokorok and Golem combined their attacks, resulting in the battlefield becoming a tsunami of molten lava. Clefairy and Emboar executed their combo attacks, sending their own lava tsunami back at Nova, Krokorok and Golem. The tsunamis collided and went through each other before inundating their respective targets. Mega Heracross, Emboar, Krokorok and Golem barely survived while Nova still had some fight left. Clefairy was knocked out before it could use Metronome. "Clefairy is unable to battle," the referee arbitrated, "Jujubee is down one Pokémon."

Mega Heracross charged at Nova with a very powerful Reversal at the ready while Emboar charged at Golem ready to aggressively pummel it. Krokorok started glowing before increasing in size. The glow subsided to reveal a Krookodile that joined with Nova and Golem until all three of Passion and Rainbow Kiss' Pokémon fired Hyper Beams.

The attacks collided and the entire battlefield was enveloped in a massive cloud of dust, debris and smoke, leaving everyone in suspense of who would come out on top.

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

The tall man who came out looked at Wilford, and said, "Excuse me? Do you know me?"

"Yes! I met you at that park where you were staying! You call yourself the Bard. You talk a whole lot about knowledge and lore just you have. A lot of it seems too incredible. I say that while knowing I say I really saw a bigfoot, and there are huge superbeavers, and the special superhumans I found out about."

The Bard told him, "I don't contradict that. There are such intelligent creatures and monsters, and yet more than you could speak of, those belonging to this world and those from elsewhere. And there are those watching out for individuals such as yourself, without you knowing. You will find that if you call for help it will come to you. Even one creature could be sent for your help like others have for themselves. But it will be your own life to live, not following such others, even with what is sent to help you."

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Rupaul used a Full Restore to heal Heracross. "Heracross, time to boost the drag to the max with our own Mega Evolution! Use Reversal!" He revealed a keystone set in a pendant and activated it, causing Heracross to undergo its own transformation.

"Emboar, counter their quake with a Superpower/Earthquake combo and wrap it up with Close Combat at Golem! Clefairy, Uno Reverse back up the runway with Copycat and finish out with Metronome!" Jujubee called. Nova, Krokorok and Golem combined their attacks, resulting in the battlefield becoming a tsunami of molten lava. Clefairy and Emboar executed their combo attacks, sending their own lava tsunami back at Nova, Krokorok and Golem. The tsunamis collided and went through each other before inundating their respective targets. Mega Heracross, Emboar, Krokorok and Golem barely survived while Nova still had some fight left. Clefairy was knocked out before it could use Metronome. "Clefairy is unable to battle," the referee arbitrated, "Jujubee is down one Pokémon."

Mega Heracross charged at Nova with a very powerful Reversal at the ready while Emboar charged at Golem ready to aggressively pummel it. Krokorok started glowing before increasing in size. The glow subsided to reveal a Krookodile that joined with Nova and Golem until all three of Passion and Rainbow Kiss' Pokémon fired Hyper Beams.

The attacks collided and the entire battlefield was enveloped in a massive cloud of dust, debris and smoke, leaving everyone in suspense of who would come out on top.
    The Smoke still was billowing and was pretty thick. From the impact of the hits against both sides. It was gonna be a long moment before the smoke would clear. The Stage was looking like as if a nuclear reactor went off and annihilated the entire stage and everything that laid upon it.

But through the smoke... cries could be heard. There were cries of pain and sorrow... Uh oh... If there were cries of pain and sorrow... Something terrible must have happened. Tragic.

Nova: Jeremy... Jeremy... Jeremy... Wake-up. Come on, Master... Wake up...

Announcer: *Spectating* Ladies and gentlemen... It's hard to see through the thick thick smoke... but from the sounds of what's within the smoke itself... A casualty ensued... Oh no... This isn't good. Not good at all. *Suddenly seeing the smoke starting to grow lighter... slowly but gradually*

As the smoke finally clearing more and more let loose a clear view... It was then that the view was seen and it was... not good. The attacks that hit... It without anyone catching notice till it was too late... reached one of the trainers... IT wasn't Sandy.... But... it was... Oh god... Oh god... Don't say it. Please... No. Not that... What really happened? Time would soon tell...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Donald had been watching and making out Nova checking on an apparently unconscious Jeremy, he feared the worst. Not taking any chances, Donald pulled out his phone and called 911. "911, what's your emergency?"
    "I need paramedics and EMTs to the stadium! A tournament competitor may be at death's door!" Donald answered.
    "Do not worry, we already have medical teams dispatched to the stadium. They should be arriving any minute now."
    "Thank you for letting me know," Donald parted before ending the call. He realized he hadn't been the only person to call for the paramedics. "Hang in there, Jeremy," he prayed.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Donald had been watching and making out Nova checking on an apparently unconscious Jeremy, he feared the worst. Not taking any chances, Donald pulled out his phone and called 911. "911, what's your emergency?"
    "I need paramedics and EMTs to the stadium! A tournament competitor may be at death's door!" Donald answered.
    "Do not worry, we already have medical teams dispatched to the stadium. They should be arriving any minute now."
    "Thank you for letting me know," Donald parted before ending the call. He realized he hadn't been the only person to call for the paramedics. "Hang in there, Jeremy," he prayed.
    It was not looking good...

Jeremy was not moving and it was starting to get serious... Very serious...

Nova kept nudging him to get a response but was not getting anything... He saw as Jeremy started turning to stone...

Camerupt: *Unleashing a little bit of Ember to frantically get a reply* Rupt... *Shooting again* Rupt... Shooting again* Rupt... Shooting again* Rupt... Shooting again* Rupt... Shooting again* Rupt...

Sandy: Jeremy! Please... No. Please don't leave us. PLEASE!

Jeremy's Pokemon all came out and all saw the situation. They were in panic as they were seeing Jeremy lying on the ground lifeless.

Simisear: *Starting to well up in heartbreak; Pleading for a Miracle* Simi...sear. SimiSear! SI-MI-SE-AR!

Excadrill: *Crying out* Ex-ca-Drill!

Fearow: *Crying out* Fea-row!

Electrabuzz: *Crying out* Electra-Buzz!

Announcer: *Spectating* What's going on folks? It looks like... All of Passion Kiss's pokemon... All of Rainbow Kiss's pokemon are coming out... They're all coming out and taking notice... Crying out for the trainer.

Rupaul: *Gasps* Oh no... Passion Kiss. Jeremy's... He's dead. Oh no... NO! Shit... Macie's gonna be so devastated to learn this. Jeremy was her one unique son with a very emotional heart. Gender-Fluid. He was very important to her. Oh my god... Jujubee... We got to do something to fix this. Something...

Jujubee: We sure do... But, Mama Ru. What can we do? Jeremy's dead... we can't bring back the dead. That's is not in our capability. We don't have any power in that.

Camerupt: *Unleashing a little bit of Ember to frantically get a reply* Rupt... *Shooting again* Rupt... Shooting again* Rupt... Shooting again* Rupt... Shooting again* Rupt... Shooting again* Rupt... *Adding more power to it in a more frantic and desperate nature* RUPT... RUPT... RUPT... RUPT... ... ... RUPT! *Starting to lose a little hope* Rupt... RUPT... RUUUUPT... Ruuupt! ... RUUUUUPT!...

Simisear: *Firing some Flamethrower towards Jeremy... To get a reply* Sear... Sear... SEEEAR! SEEEAR! SEEEAR!

It was no use...

Camerupt: *Suddenly forming huge tears under his eyes and about to break down in sobs* Ca-merrrr-uppppt.

What surprised everyone was that Camerupt learned how to Sing... after watching Jeremy and the others doing it numerous times...

Nova: *Singing to himself but at a level to where he prayed that Jeremy would hear it* "A child and a fool in oneSo sure I could need no one
    My heart always on the run to nowhere
    Now as you're holding me
    My heart is reminding me
    That now I could never be without you

But how can our love succeed
    A miracle is what we need
    And so I appeal to you

Keep me suspended in time with you
    Don't let this moment die
    I get a feeling when I'm with you
    None of the rules apply
    But I know for certain
    Goodbye is a crime
    So love if you need me
    Suspend me in time

Wasted the time away
    Holding your love at bay
    Now I can't last a day without you
    Your smile is a thrill to see
    Your eyes hold me tenderly
    They'll shine in my memory forever

And so I appeal to you

None of the rules apply
    But I know for certain
    Goodbye is a crime
    So love if you need me
    Suspend me in time"

Oh... My god. What did we just witness...
    Last edited by Macie Lightfoot; 03-22-2023 at 04:43 AM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Macie Lightfoot View Post
    It was not looking good...

Jeremy was not moving and it was starting to get serious... Very serious...

Nova kept nudging him to get a response but was not getting anything... He saw as Jeremy started turning to stone...

Camerupt: *Unleashing a little bit of Ember to frantically get a reply* Rupt... *Shooting again* Rupt... Shooting again* Rupt... Shooting again* Rupt... Shooting again* Rupt... Shooting again* Rupt...

Jeremy's Pokemon all came out and all saw the situation. They were in panic as they were seeing Jeremy lying on the ground lifeless.

Simisear: *Starting to well up in heartbreak; Pleading for a Miracle* Simi...sear. SimiSear! SI-MI-SE-AR!

Announcer: *Spectating* What's going on folks? It looks like... All of Passion Kiss's pokemon... All of Rainbow Kiss's pokemon are coming out... They're all coming out and taking notice... Crying out for the trainer.

Rupaul: *Gasps* Oh no... Passion Kiss. Jeremy's... He's dead. Oh no... NO! Shit... Macie's gonna be so devastated to learn this. Jeremy was her one unique son with a very emotional heart. Gender-Fluid. He was very important to her. Oh my god... Jujubee... We got to do something to fix this. Something...

Jujubee: We sure do... But, Mama Ru. What can we do? Jeremy's dead... we can't bring back the dead. That's is not in our capability. We don't have any power in that.

Camerupt: *Unleashing a little bit of Ember to frantically get a reply* Rupt... *Shooting again* Rupt... Shooting again* Rupt... Shooting again* Rupt... Shooting again* Rupt... Shooting again* Rupt... *Adding more power to it in a more frantic and desperate nature* RUPT... RUPT... RUPT... RUPT... ... ... RUPT! *Starting to lose a little hope* Rupt... RUPT... RUUUUPT... Ruuupt! ... RUUUUUPT!...

Simisear: *Firing some Flamethrower towards Jeremy... To get a reply* Sear... Sear... SEEEAR! SEEEAR! SEEEAR!

It was no use...

Camerupt: *Suddenly forming huge tears under his eyes and about to break down in sobs* Ca-merrrr-uppppt.

What surprised everyone was that Camerupt learned how to Sing... after watching Jeremy and the others doing it numerous times...

Nova: *Singing to himself but at a level to where he prayed that Jeremy would hear it* "A child and a fool in oneSo sure I could need no one
    My heart always on the run to nowhere
    Now as you're holding me
    My heart is reminding me
    That now I could never be without you

And so I appeal to you

None of the rules apply
    But I know for certain
    Goodbye is a crime
    So love if you need me
    Suspend me in time

Wasted the time away
    Holding your love at bay
    Now I can't last a day without you
    Your smile is a thrill to see
    Your eyes hold me tenderly
    They'll shine in my memory forever

And so I appeal to you

None of the rules apply
    But I know for certain
    Goodbye is a crime
    So love if you need me
    Suspend me in time"

Oh... My god. What did we just witness...
    Of course...

((Start the Video at the 1 Min 40 sec. Mark))

In the waiting room...

The Video Monitor: *Replaying the scene* Camerupt: *Unleashing a little bit of Ember to frantically get a reply* Rupt... *Shooting again* Rupt... Shooting again* Rupt... Shooting again* Rupt... Shooting again* Rupt... Shooting again* Rupt...

It was no use...

Camerupt: *Suddenly forming huge tears under his eyes and about to break down in sobs* Ca-merrrr-uppppt...

Lisa: *Crying* Oh my god... No. No. Jeremy's gone. *Before breaking down and falling to her knees; Crying out in devastation* JEREMY!!! NO!!!

Nicole: *Sobbing* He's gone... NO!... JEREMY! JEREMY! NO! NO! You can't leave us... You can't die. Please... NOOOOO! NOOOO! NOOOO! Brother... COME BACK! COME BACK! PLEASE... Please! COME BACK! *On her knees* Ooooooh Noooooo!

Curtis: *Broken*

Arnold: This is bad...

Helga: *Worried* Poor Jeremy. Those attacks took his life. The impact of the attacks caught him and nailed him. But yet... it left Sandy and the other two... unscathed. Criminy! This is disheartening. What're we gonna do?

However... while they were in dread and fear over the situation that just came and all... Seeing Jeremy lying lifeless on the stage floor...

Their Pokemon came out and jetted over to the stage to look at the situation... It was not pretty...

They saw that Jeremy was down and out.. Were watching as Camerupt was trying to break through and get him to respond. But having no luck. They felt bad and suddenly started to unleash some poke-tears...

Rupaul's pokemon... the one that was once eliminated from the battle.. The other pokemon that were eliminated from the battle. They came out and unleashed some tears... Letting them flow.

The pokemon that were on the one side cried out and let out the Poke-tears...

Conkeldurr: *Crying* Con-kel-durr...

Golem: Go---lem.

Magmar: *Crying* Maaaag---Maaarrr!

Emboar: Emboar...

Scyther: *Crying* Scy--ther.

Gothorita: *Crying out* Gothorita...

Roserade: *Crying* Rose...rade!

Krookodile: *Crying* Krookodile...

Crawdaunt: *Crying out* Craw...daunt!

Pyroar: Py...roar...

Lucario: *Crying out* Lu...car...io!

Onix: *Crying with tears* Ooooonix!

It was then before one could blink a batting lash further... a trail of poke tears from each pokemon... from both sides and all those that of which came out from the waiting room... flowed their merry way over to the lifeless body of Jeremy. It reached to him and went into him like a coursing surge of power. It was gonna be a little to make any means of success as the tears were still coming and gonna absorb into him. Simisear was letting loose with extra tears. As was the Rising Star's Camerupt which was still at the moment with Jeremy and the others... Given since that it was to provide Jeremy, Nicole and Lisa extra protection while on the journey... As well as Her Machoke. And they were there releasing tears... a bit more tears than the others as they felt alot of sorrow. They all felt it.

Announcer: *Spectating* This is amazing folks... Never before have we seen such a scene like this. Poke-tear revival of a trainer. Oh... i pray that the mother of this dear trainer never has to witness this... This would be too much for a parent to bare.
    Last edited by Macie Lightfoot; 03-22-2023 at 06:12 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Reuben and Beheeyem nodded to each other before the extraterrestrial Teleported away to somewhere. On the mangled battlefield, a bright light issued forth as a large 16-point cervine Pokémon appeared with X-shaped pupils along with Beheeyem. Donald through his tears noticed the large Pokémon and pulled out his phone to scan it. "Xerneas, the Life Pokémon. A Fairy type. When the horns on its head shine in seven colors, it is said to be sharing everlasting life." Xerneas charged up its signature move and moments later radiated life energy. Xerneas' Geomancy was absorbing into Jeremy's body until it no longer looked petrified. Upon completion, Beheeyem teleported Xerneas back to where it previously was, right before loud sirens were heard from emergency response.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Reuben and Beheeyem nodded to each other before the extraterrestrial Teleported away to somewhere. On the mangled battlefield, a bright light issued forth as a large 16-point cervine Pokémon appeared with X-shaped pupils along with Beheeyem. Donald through his tears noticed the large Pokémon and pulled out his phone to scan it. "Xerneas, the Life Pokémon. A Fairy type. When the horns on its head shine in seven colors, it is said to be sharing everlasting life." Xerneas charged up its signature move and moments later radiated life energy. Xerneas' Geomancy was absorbing into Jeremy's body until it no longer looked petrified. Upon completion, Beheeyem teleported Xerneas back to where it previously was, right before loud sirens were heard from emergency response.
    Jeremy's body once unpetrified or no longer Stone...

just laid there as it wasn't completely returned back to life. But that was when...

Camerupt: *With still tears of sadness; Hoping for a miracle* Ca-mer-upt!... *Pleading* Jeremy... Please, Come back. We... Love... you! Please... Please come back.

The last needed spark of tears then came off from Camerupt and onto Jeremy... It absorbed into Jeremy and it was only seconds later that as the Sirens were closer and soon stopped as it was clear that by then... Emergency response was just outside...

Jeremy's body suddenly moved and began to show... Life.

Camerupt: *With wide-eyes and yet still with tears as he was scared to know what would have happened if Jeremy never came back* Je-re-my.

Jeremy: *Slowly getting up and lifting his head to look up at those who were surrounding him; Seeing Simisear and Camerupt* Simisear... Camerupt. *Seeing his Conkeldurrr and Excadrill* Conkeldurr... Excadrill...

They smiled and suddenly jumped up for sheer joy and jubilation...

Simisear: Yahoo! He's alive... He's back!

Excadrill: *Whistles in delight* Ex-ca-DRRRRILLLLL!

Camerupt: *Screams with excitement* YEEEEEEAH! YAAAAAAAHOOOOOOO! *Stomping happily in place*

Announcer: *Spectating* This is a miracle that none see too often, folks. The Trainer has been revived by the mystical phenomenon as Poke-Tears. The Trainer is back and ALIVE AGAIN! Ladies and Gentlemen... Let's all give a Cheer for the Poke-Tears. Weren't they incredible?!

Camerupt: *Rushing to hug Jeremy*

Simisear: *Rushing to hug Jeremy*

Excadrill: *Rushing to Hug Jeremy*

Conkeldurr: *Rushing to Hug Jeremy*

It was a tender moment... A Tender sincere moment...

Sandy: *Walking over to Jeremy* Jeremy...

Jeremy: *Looking up* Sandy...

The pokemon hugged Jeremy and they all just cried in relief and gratitude just knowing that he was brought back to life and was okay...

Jeremy: *Thankful to be alive*

But there were others who were gonna want their moment to share their gratitude...

Page 32 of 70 FirstFirst ... 3031323334 ... LastLast