Page 34 of 70 FirstFirst ... 3233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: [IC] Jeremy Kelly "Passion Kiss" Lightfoot's Pokemon Adventure is nigh. (Group RP)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy,Slice of Life, Drama, Action depending on what it's about.
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by James Davy View Post
    "They may have installed radar into the Rotom Drones they use to record the battle," Donald speculated, "Besides, Jeremy, it would take a while to repair the battlefield of all that devastation and with ten more battles in the fight card before the next round starts, chances are you'll be out of there before your next battle comes up."
    Jeremy: I can't say that i'll be out of there before that. I think that we can all hope... but it will depend on the doctors and what they determine... What they find out. But as to what it is... i don't know

Sandy: However... even so... it still leaves to where... if it comes down to it... Really come down to it... I will say that i'll stand in for both you and me, Jeremy. I'll do what must be done.

Rupaul: *Walking over* That was a very dangerous match. But very determined. You two were extraordinary.

Jujubee: Without a doubt. We came close to winning. But with that type of power that you let out... It was like a mega flood.

Jeremy: *Chuckles* Oh... come on. It was just us giving our all.

Anistar: *Coming out and checking out the commotion* So... What's the deal, Passion Kiss? Are you suited for another round? You won the match... Are you sticking?

Jeremy: I'm planning on it. But if i end up staying in the hospital for a little bit... it might change up a little. However... there are two contingency plans already in place... just in case if i don't happen to stick for the 2nd round. It's all being put in motion right now. So... there's a backup. With things like this... You should always come with a back up plan. It will save you a whole mess of drama.

Anistar: Good point.

It was a minute later...

Jeremy: *Sighs* i guess it's time.

It came out that Jeremy did have to hit the hospital. It wasn't bad... but just a precaution. So... now came where one of the two back-up plans had to be put in play. Question was... Which one?

Plus from the side... Who'd be going with Jeremy to the hospital?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Jeremy, did you want me to come with you?" Donald asked. He was worried for his twin.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

"Jeremy, did you want me to come with you?" Donald asked. He was worried for his twin.
    Jeremy: If you want to. I mean... i'm sure that this trip will just be a quick in... get checked out... then sent back on the merry way. At least... that's what i'm hoping it will be. However... the thing is that... it doesn't always pan out as that. I could get admitted. *Chuckles* But... that'd be thinking too deep into the dilemma. So... i think that it'd be best to just wait and see what happens. Cross the fingers and pray for a quick trip to and from.

Sandy: Right on.

Jeremy: *Taking a deep breath* Okay. time to go.

Hawkeye: Try not to worry. It won't be that bad. if anything and you get admitted... The most that can happen is that you're there for like a day or two and then Zippidy doo... you get sprung from there like a cork and it'd be like a trip to party town.

It was a trip to the local hospital...

Once there...

It only took a moment to get the vitals confirmed and that was when it came to where Jeremy... had to be admitted. But that was to be expected. He had things found out in him that were of rather dire concern. Nothing major... but enough to make one suspect that there was something screwy going on...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Donald followed Jeremy's advice and returned to the waiting area, hoping that what the Pokémon did was enough to get him fighting fit, but he had that niggling worry.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Donald followed Jeremy's advice and returned to the waiting area, hoping that what the Pokémon did was enough to get him fighting fit, but he had that niggling worry.
    At the Hospital...

Jeremy was admitted and stationed in a room. He couldn't really do anything but lay there and rest. He did have a couple of his pokemon with him to keep him company.

Simisear: *Looking out the window* Staying here is making us sitting ducks. I don't think it's safe to just stick around here.

Jeremy: I know. But the doctors did say that they needed to be sure that i'm okay. My vitals got them feeling concerned. It was enough to raise a few people into wanting to get a better look.

Conkeldurr: You gonna be okay, Buddy?

Jeremy: Yeah. I'll be okay. It's just one of those things that happens. When doctors catch something that doesn't seem right... They sire to keep a person... just to maybe run some tests and make sure that everything is fine. I'm sure that it's fine. They'd say as much if it wasn't.

Roserade: It's just sad seeing you hooked up like that to all these machines.

Jeremy: I know. But really... it's gonna be fine. Really. I am still alive and breathing. I ain't about to keel over. Besides i got all the pokemon at the tournament and you guys to thank for that. I was dead or like stone for about a moment or two... but... You guys all brought me back. So... i am alive. However... from what my vitals showed... it got the doctors feeling rather uncertain.

Simisear: You don't think that they're over reacting... do you?

Jeremy: Not really. Although the thought has crossed my mind a time or two.

All that could be done was wait. Jeremy was rather concerned about what the doctors would find. Plus worried about the tournament. Worried on how Sandy would hold out trying to compete for both himself and him. It worried him and also it also worried him about Donald. He didn't know how he was gonna take all this. It wasn't that bad... but it was enough to leave a uneasy feeling.

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Wilford eventually came out, as soon as he could reasonably do so. The Bard was certainly not in sight anymore, and Wilford considered that he might just have to remember what that one told him, it might have been important for him, and he might not see that Bard again. What was it?

There were some watching over him, and he was to call for help? That seemed to be it. But how was he to do that? He thought as he walked back to that entrance into the big tent. Only then he realized there were medics parked right by that area. And then someone was brought out on a stretcher toward one of those wagons. He tried seeing the person on the stretcher in that brief moment. He was not sure, but it seemed it could have been one of those trainers he had come here with. That wagon promptly left as Wilford entered in under the canopy of the huge tent, and he realized with surprise that it was noticeably more dusty, and this concerned him. He saw Jessie, one of the trainers, and said, "I was out there to use a booth and just ran into this guy that is a bard who I had met earlier and had told me there was a way to call for help and it would come to me, and I thought I saw one of the trainers with you taken out from the tent by the medics."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Please let me know what they diagnose," Donald texted to Jeremy.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

"Please let me know what they diagnose," Donald texted to Jeremy.
    Jeremy heard his phone buzz and grabbed it to see what came and saw the text.

Jeremy: Oh. It's Donald. He's seriously in a pot of worry over what is going on with me over here. Geez! I must be worrying him like a old mother hen or something. *Chuckles* But i guess that should be a good thing. At least... it's a means of being totally thoughtful. I better let him know so he doesn't worry more than he ought to.

Jeremy texted back that there was no new details to tell at the moment. Not much has been found yet but there were tests being run momentarily and results will be found out and had soon after. Just that at the moment... there was nothing new to tell. He wished that he could tell more... but he didn't know anything more than just what he knew. He was still waiting for the tests to be done so there'd be something to find out about his possible condition.

Simisear: Staying is making us sitting ducks and i don't know about anyone else... but i don't trust the two evil teams. They're out there scheming something. It's just a matter of time before they decide to make their move again. So far... they haven't made any new moves. but it don't mean that they won't think on trying. I'm gonna find a way to the roof of this place and gonna keep watch.

Roserade: Simisear... Cool out. We're fine right now. We haven't seen any traces of danger over the last several hours. It was since last night that the encounters with them had ceased. There's been nothing new going on since then. Besides that... if there gonna be something coming... would you think that we'd see some type of sign of it by now. Even given since we usually are on the road traveling to the next city Gym.

Simisear: Maybe. But i don't trust them. You should know that they're not ones who'd just give up so easily.

Conkeldurr: Roserade, Simisear there has a point. Those two devious teams have a lot riding on getting the legendary ancient slumbering pokemon re-awakened. They are not just about to lie down and give up. They're determined to get their objective completed.

Roserade: Sure. Fine... But what are we to do about it? In case we forgot... and it's totally dumb to forget as we're looking right at our master here... He's strapped or hooked up to a number of machines and monitors. He's stuck here till the doctors are done with the tests and give him the okay for being discharged from here. What can he possibly do to make with fighting? It isn't like he can combat against them at he condition he's in right now.

Simisear: Good point. But we should at least keep watch. It'd be rather lax of us to not at least keep a watch out.

Conkeldurr: He's right. So... who's taking the first?

Simisear: I'll take the first. If i see anything... i'll send out an alarm.

Was paranoia setting in... Or was there a looming feeling that more danger was bound to roll in before long? Plus...

Was Jeremy gonna be soon released from the hospital... once the tests were done or was there bound to be something more to why he was there?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Donald read Jeremy's text and figured that of course there would be no results in the short time it had been since Jeremy's hospitalization. "Master, I understand your worries over Jeremy, being his brother and all, but you're not the only one concerned over Jeremy's condition," Donald's Espeon stated.
    "I get where you're coming from, Espeon," Donald replied.
    "You're also not the only one worried that the eco-terrorists may attack Jeremy in his vulnerable state," Espeon continued, "Logically, their main concern is finding the Orbs and tracking down the locations of their respective targets."

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Donald read Jeremy's text and figured that of course there would be no results in the short time it had been since Jeremy's hospitalization. "Master, I understand your worries over Jeremy, being his brother and all, but you're not the only one concerned over Jeremy's condition," Donald's Espeon stated.
    "I get where you're coming from, Espeon," Donald replied.
    "You're also not the only one worried that the eco-terrorists may attack Jeremy in his vulnerable state," Espeon continued, "Logically, their main concern is finding the Orbs and tracking down the locations of their respective targets."
    As for Jeremy...

Jeremy started to suddenly feel rather tired and weak. For some reason or another Jeremy started to feel a little weird. But to him... it had to be nerves. Nothing but just nerves. However it soon got to where he started to shake. He was having a seizure. But it was only seconds later that it stopped and he relaxed.

Jeremy: *Shaking his head in confusion* What the heck was that about? I was fine... then i get tired and weak... then a little weird... then i start shaking... then a small seizure. But now... Nothing. Talk about Weird-o-rama!

It was then where Jeremy started to wonder about the tournament...

Jeremy: I wonder how the others are doing. They might be still waiting for the tournament to start back up... That match between Sandy and I vs. Rupaul and Jujubee... Really did a mass # on that stage. It really got decimated. Lisa and Nicole are probably worried stiff about me. As are the others.

Conkeldurr: Yeah. But they are with faith that you're gonna be okay. We believe it too.

Jeremy: *Smiles* Yeah.

When were the results gonna come in? Who knew?

Page 34 of 70 FirstFirst ... 3233343536 ... LastLast