Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Searching for experienced writers!

New Forum Person
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NoviDome View Post
    Hi again! Thanks for replying to my PM. I wanted to write back to you but the site told me "WildMoon has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space." So let's chat here until we can PM more freely

No worries about taking some time, I'm not in a rush I'm glad you're interested, this should be exciting.

Out of the two plots we discussed, I'm leaning towards the AI plot because it's so up my alley, but I do think we should establish a bit more details to make it more interesting. For example, why does the AI keep its nature a secret? And what happens if the human finds out? Are AIs actually looked down upon, or considered evil, or cold? The human will likely feel catfished, but where will the story lead?
    The other option also still sounds very intriguing, what kind of powers were you thinking the girl and woman would have?
    I like the AI plot. What I had in mind was that The AI was programmed to mimic human emotions and it went rogue from its programmer to find a higher purpose. It's just roaming servers and finds my OC in a specific server in need of help. Perhaps the AI feels a pull towards being the hero and decided that it was going to help my OC but becomes infatuated with them so it hacks my OC's program and makes it impossible for them to disengage from the VR.

If you could build on that, then I'd love to get something started. Is there a place we could make a thread while I am waiting to become a member? I am able to be active no after an eventful couple days ha.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gravelocket View Post
    I'm interested!
    I'll DM you as soon as I am able!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    @WildMoon;
    to get around the two email limit in PMs here, please delete anything in your account mail folders.

I'd also suggest posting more to the site so that you'd make member.
    Got'cha, that makes sense. I read through all the rules again and realized I wasn't a full member cause I wasn't active enough. I am able to be more active now though, so. :3

March Member of the Month
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WildMoon View Post
    I like the AI plot. What I had in mind was that The AI was programmed to mimic human emotions and it went rogue from its programmer to find a higher purpose. It's just roaming servers and finds my OC in a specific server in need of help. Perhaps the AI feels a pull towards being the hero and decided that it was going to help my OC but becomes infatuated with them so it hacks my OC's program and makes it impossible for them to disengage from the VR.

If you could build on that, then I'd love to get something started. Is there a place we could make a thread while I am waiting to become a member? I am able to be active no after an eventful couple days ha.
    That sounds awesome, I'd love to get that started with you!

I have created a 1x1 OOC thread for us: https://role-player.net/forum/showth...95#post3107095
    Last edited by NoviDome; 03-20-2022 at 06:41 PM.

New Forum Person
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If you're still interested in writing, I would be interested in one of your werewolf ideas.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12