Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Searching for experienced writers!

New Forum Person
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default Searching for experienced writers!

Hi!

I want to be clear, this thread is mainly for finding one x one roleplaying partners. I usually don't engage in group roleplays because 90% of the time I find that working with more than 2-3 people in an RP is chaos.

So, this is mainly a thread for one x one roleplay.

Introduction:

My names Mel and I am 26 years old and a business owner. I tend to have more time during the day more than the night to roleplay, so preferably someone who can be active in the day time as well would be great.

I love writing horror, sci-fi, end of the world type, romance, slice of life, fantasy, adventure and tons more, however, I do have specific cravings so they will be listed here rather than a huge list of things that I like.

Ideas:

o A young girl is marked by the Alpha of a werewolf clan after a group of hunter’s attack in the middle of a festival and she is hit in the crossfire and her life is suddenly hanging by a thread.

o Two human ambassadors are sent into space to make an alliance with a god-like alien race threatening mankind with extinction.

o A widow (husband and child dead in a tragedy) lives alone in a farmhouse by the forest despite pleas from friends and family to leave. She is visited by what she believes to be a spirit of the forest but quickly finds out that it is more than just a daydream.

o MC is a slave that was taken to a new world and left for dead when their camp is attacked by natives of the land. Her life is spared when one of the attackers offers her freedom when they decide that a life of fighting is not for them. With the both of them on the run, they help each other survive. (the "new world" could be old Japan or a something fictional... Doesn't matter, not really following any history here.)

o After the blackout, everyone went back to living like they were pilgrims. This small farm community was ready for it and now that it happened, they protect their own with whatever means necessary.

o He's not the man she thought he was. In fact, he's not a man at all.

o She's not an angel. She's a demon and she's killing people.

o A woman is wrongfully condemned to an insane asylum.

o An Artificial Intelligence begins to communicate with a young woman living online in a futuristic version of earth in a vr system that allows it to have an avatar of an actual person.

o The alpha of a very well-known pack imprints on a celebrity human, hiding their identity to escape an abusive manager while they travel to their aunt and uncle’s farmhouse.

o The first human space station came up in 2035, people could finally live in space. There were few places left on the planet that were friendly. A few cities that managed to build up walls big enough to keep the mutated animals and savages at bay. A girl on the run from a life of servitude almost makes it beyond the walls and to her freedom but she is caught and immediately is prepped to take a flight to the space station to be put as staff on the station.

o A girl with a traumatic past and deadly powers is on the run from her captors, a pharmaceutical company that wants her back at any cost. Mercenaries keep coming and she is running out of places to hide until a very powerful woman contacts her and offers her a deal- work for her and get a one-way ticket out of the frying pan and into a boiling pot.

o In a dark, crime filled city like Gotham or a superhero setting like The Boys, a girl is sleeping soundly in her bed when a villain sneaks onto her balcony to get away from the police, or vice versa and she finds a hero hiding from a villain and decided to help them.

End note:

I will probably be adding and taking away ideas from this list as they first started out as short story writing prompts and I ADJUSTED them to be more geared for roleplaying.

If you're interested in any of them but think that you have a cool idea to add, I'd love to hear it! Message me or post here.

I'm also open to other stuff. Just ask me!

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

Good luck with your writing, WildMoon!

@Callisto; @Lovely Complex; @NoviDome; @Fox Xalian; @Kach; @LordSalgon; @Headwrapper; @Pidipuuu; @Namingtoohard; is there anything here that might interest you?
    Last edited by Azazeal849; 03-15-2022 at 01:24 PM.
    Spoiler: My RP links 

PM me for novelised versions of any of my RPs, or ones that I have participated in. Set by the awesome Karma.

The Invisible One
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Superhero; Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WildMoon View Post
    o A widow (husband and child dead in a tragedy) lives alone in a farmhouse by the forest despite pleas from friends and family to leave. She is visited by what she believes to be a spirit of the forest but quickly finds out that it is more than just a daydream.

o An Artificial Intelligence begins to communicate with a young woman living online in a futuristic version of earth in a vr system that allows it to have an avatar of an actual person.

o In a dark, crime filled city like Gotham or a superhero setting like The Boys, a girl is sleeping soundly in her bed when a villain sneaks onto her balcony to get away from the police, or vice versa and she finds a hero hiding from a villain and decided to help them.

I'd be down to do one of these with ya

Fantasy,Slice of Life, Drama, Action depending on what it's about.
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WildMoon View Post
    Hi!

I want to be clear, this thread is mainly for finding one x one roleplaying partners. I usually don't engage in group roleplays because 90% of the time I find that working with more than 2-3 people in an RP is chaos.

So, this is mainly a thread for one x one roleplay.

Introduction:

My names Mel and I am 26 years old and a business owner. I tend to have more time during the day more than the night to roleplay, so preferably someone who can be active in the day time as well would be great.

I love writing horror, sci-fi, end of the world type, romance, slice of life, fantasy, adventure and tons more, however, I do have specific cravings so they will be listed here rather than a huge list of things that I like.

Ideas:

o A young girl is marked by the Alpha of a werewolf clan after a group of hunter’s attack in the middle of a festival and she is hit in the crossfire and her life is suddenly hanging by a thread.

o Two human ambassadors are sent into space to make an alliance with a god-like alien race threatening mankind with extinction.

o MC is a slave that was taken to a new world and left for dead when their camp is attacked by natives of the land. Her life is spared when one of the attackers offers her freedom when they decide that a life of fighting is not for them. With the both of them on the run, they help each other survive. (the "new world" could be old Japan or a something fictional... Doesn't matter, not really following any history here.)

o After the blackout, everyone went back to living like they were pilgrims. This small farm community was ready for it and now that it happened, they protect their own with whatever means necessary.

o He's not the man she thought he was. In fact, he's not a man at all.

o She's not an angel. She's a demon and she's killing people.

o A woman is wrongfully condemned to an insane asylum.

o The alpha of a very well-known pack imprints on a celebrity human, hiding their identity to escape an abusive manager while they travel to their aunt and uncle’s farmhouse.

o The first human space station came up in 2035, people could finally live in space. There were few places left on the planet that were friendly. A few cities that managed to build up walls big enough to keep the mutated animals and savages at bay. A girl on the run from a life of servitude almost makes it beyond the walls and to her freedom but she is caught and immediately is prepped to take a flight to the space station to be put as staff on the station.

o A girl with a traumatic past and deadly powers is on the run from her captors, a pharmaceutical company that wants her back at any cost. Mercenaries keep coming and she is running out of places to hide until a very powerful woman contacts her and offers her a deal- work for her and get a one-way ticket out of the frying pan and into a boiling pot.

End note:

I will probably be adding and taking away ideas from this list as they first started out as short story writing prompts and I ADJUSTED them to be more geared for roleplaying.

If you're interested in any of them but think that you have a cool idea to add, I'd love to hear it! Message me or post here.

I'm also open to other stuff. Just ask me!
    A couple of them sounded rather nice.

But i am kinda curious. Would you be into something like pokemon? Just rather indeed curious.

New Forum Person
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Hi Wildmoon! Azazeal tagged me and I like lots of your ideas. But, I would not like to pretend I am an experienced writer! So I am nervous about replying. I am not a proper member yet either so I don't think I can PM. If I get that far maybe I can PM you.

As these are short story ideas, I do have a question; are you looking to supply the setting and NPCs, and want someone to play the protagonist? I heard sometimes that's a good way for a writer to figure out what natural reactions and decisions a character would make in a situation.

I think I would want to play the protagonist.

C

March Member of the Month
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Welcome, WildMoon! I've sent you a private message Thanks for the heads up Azazeal!

March Member of the Month
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Hi again! Thanks for replying to my PM. I wanted to write back to you but the site told me "WildMoon has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space." So let's chat here until we can PM more freely

No worries about taking some time, I'm not in a rush I'm glad you're interested, this should be exciting.

Out of the two plots we discussed, I'm leaning towards the AI plot because it's so up my alley, but I do think we should establish a bit more details to make it more interesting. For example, why does the AI keep its nature a secret? And what happens if the human finds out? Are AIs actually looked down upon, or considered evil, or cold? The human will likely feel catfished, but where will the story lead?
    The other option also still sounds very intriguing, what kind of powers were you thinking the girl and woman would have?

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)

@WildMoon;
    to get around the two email limit in PMs here, please delete anything in your account mail folders.

I'd also suggest posting more to the site so that you'd make member.
    Last edited by Enigma; 03-17-2022 at 03:55 PM.
    Spoiler: ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ √Ăłł Єѵïł ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ 

Literate, horror, dark, light, angst, non smut, mature themes, one on one
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I'm interested!

New Forum Person
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Oh, that would be fun if you are still interested! I am still new so I don't have full privilages yet, so dming is going to be a little tough lol.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast