Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Outcast! 1x1 with Pidipuuu [M]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Kara frowned and stepped infront of Jack. "You have always had a problem with her! I'm sorry I didn't marry you! I'm sorry she's not yours, but I wasn't in love with you! Get over it!" She snapped and walked into the room. "Lets get you fixed up you poor dear." She said and looked at Jack. "Rubbing Alcohol please."

Kallen frowned and let out another loud scream. "Ow! You that hurt!" He cried and then decided to try to send her an in-head message. 'Can you hear me? If so, stop playing stupid...'

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"shit up oké, and let my mother help you" Allysa snapped at him, not knowing, that he was talking to her in her mind.

Jack shook his head and started to help Kara, and than looked at Allysa when she started to talk and looked back at Kara "and you still think she is not crazy?" And he looked at the boys leg "wel that beast took him good, it wil take a long time for him to heal up, and get out of hire"
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Kallen gasped in pain and started to shake from the pain of the alcohol being poured into his wounds. He was an idiot for hurting himself for this. 'Hey, stupid, talk to me in your head please.'

Kara frowned and looked at Jack. "That attack she was in made her different. Please stop being like that to her." She said and then asked him for some of the cream. "I'm sure if the other kids hadn't died, they would have been just like her." She then sniffled as tears filled her eyes. "Now please, leave Allysa out of this."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa started to pull her hair "get out of my head, you are not real get out of there" and she starts to pull some hair out of her head and hitting it.

Jack looked at the boy and took some cream, and soon shook his head when he looked at Allysa for a moment "wel she is loosing herself now... Better put her to sleep" and he puts some cream on the boys leg
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Kara frowned and quickly went over to her daughter. "Allysa! Stop! Shhhh, its okay." She said and grabbed her hands firmly. "Come on, let's go lay down." She said and pulled her to her feet. "Its okay, let's go." She said as tears started to roll down her face.

Kallen frowned and used his real voice again. Well it was his real voice the whole time, just in her head. "Whats wrong with her? Can you tell me what happened?" He asked Jack and closed his eyes. "It hurts so bad!"

(Omg, I feel so bad for Allysa.....)

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Jack looked at the boy "some wolf's attack her, and now she is getting crazy, but don't you worry, you are in good hands and the cream wil get ride of the pain" and he looked over to Kara and walked to a cabin, and took a small bottle and walked over to her giving Kara the small bottle "hire, time to give her it, wil help her sleep"

Allysa made herself small, feeling Howe Kara war holding her arms and she shook her head "don't want to sleep"

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Kallen nodded his head and sighed. He would have to wait until everyone was asleep. "So is she blind? Was she always blind?" He asked him and then sighed as the cream started to set in. "How long will i be here for?"

Kara sniffled and held her arms firmly. "Give her one." She said and looked away. "I'm so sorry Allysa..... Its just you are starting to hurt yourself and you don't need to do that."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Jack opens the bottle, and placed on Allysa's lips forcing her to drink it, and than walked back "she is born blind, and until you Kara hire tels you"

Allysa tryed to stay away and hides her face in her pillow slowly her body was to tired to fight the medication, and slowly she closed her eyes falling into a deep sleep.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Kara sighed and then slowly let her daughter go. "Thanks Jack." She said and went back over to Kallen. "You'll have to be here for at least two weeks." She said to him softly and then looked at Jack. "Give him some of that too. He needs sleep." She said and then glanced at Jack. "Then meet me in my room. I need to talk to you." She said then went to her room.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Jack looked up, and looked at the bottle and gave it to Kallen "you heard her drink up" and he followed Kara "wel.. start talking Kara" and he crossed his arms and looked her

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast