Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 222324

Thread: The Outcast! 1x1 with Pidipuuu [M]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"I know Kallen, but promise me you'll watch out, the people here hate wolves, and they abhor me, I was the only survivor of a wolf attack" and she sighed and then smiled and kissed him "And I I care a lot about you too"

Jack grinned briefly, and kissed her neck "I think we should test a bed, see if it will hold us both"
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Kallen nodded his head and smiled. "Yeah I will be very careful. But don't you think if you tell them that I'm you're Husband they will be okay?" He asked her and gave her another kiss. "Hey, what if you taught me to be a full human?"

Kara looked at Jack and then tilted her head back to give him better access before she started to moan at his kisses. "Y-Yes........." She said and let her hands search for the hem of his shirt.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

506 / 5.000
    Vertaalresultaten
    "Don't think they'll believe me, I've always been raised by my mother protected, people spoke strangely about me, my mother was known for not having children, so it was quite special when she had me" and she looked gone "I was born dead, at least I was almost dead, but my father managed to give me life, I understood from my mother that he changed a lot from that moment on"

Jack picked her up, and took her to the bedroom and threw her on the huge bed, and grinned at her for a moment.
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Kallen nodded his head as he listened to her. "Why did you never stand up for yourself?" He asked her and stroked her cheek. "Why not make a change? You know, we are the most powerful creatures in the world."

Kara giggled and looked at him when she saw his grin, she blushed. She then smirked at him and pulled off her top to reveal her bra covered breast to him. "See something you like, Jack?" She asked him seductively.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"I'm not strong Kallen, I still can't control my wolf side, and people think I'm weird" and she took his hand "And by the way I'm sure people are waiting for me to leave again"

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Kallen frowned a little and nodded his head. "Maybe we should leave, but what about your mother? She seemed to really miss you." He pointed out to her.

After a bit, Kara looked over at Jack and smiled, giving his cheek a kiss as she laid on the bed with him. "Well, this bed passed the test." She said and then giggled a little.

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 222324