Page 1 of 24 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Outcast! 1x1 with Pidipuuu [M]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Default The Outcast! 1x1 with Pidipuuu [M]

Kallen sniffed the air as he walked in his human for to a small village. Human form? Well it turns out this human is actually a warewolf. He stands about six feet tall, has red hair and green eyes. He is twenty five years old, which isn't old at all for a warewolf. Anyways. He is much different from his pack. His pack always tries to hurt animals and other humans. Though he didn't want to hurt humans. He was part human in a way.

All he knows is there is one of his kind hiding here. All he wants to do is get him or her out of here. The village seemed to fairly small. He brought out his claws and started to tare away skin to make himself bleed and to rip his clothing. He then sheved his claws and made himself scream in pain to make himself noticed by the village.

Kara, the chief of the village was caring for her daughter. "Honey, you need to remember next time to make sure that no one is in the way." She said and kissed her forehead. "I know being blind sucks...." She said and finished bandaging her leg from a fall she had. She then then frowned a little. "Do you hear something?" She asked and stood up quickly.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa looked away, while Kare took care of her arm, and huffed a bit "stop fucking caring for me, i know that al think I'm a freak, and I'm not a little child" than she stopped and looked up.

Allysa was always a outcast of the village, the only one who took care of her was Kare the chief of the village, Allysa was 20 when she and some kids where ambust by wolf's killing to of them and leaving Allysa almost bleeding for death, from that day Allysa always heard a voice in her head or was having strange dreams.

Allysa stands up and walked towards the door, "seems the other villagers heard it to" she said staying in the house hating it to go outside.

Some man where running into the woods, soon won men found Kallen "i found a boy!!!" He yells helping him up "come boy you are save now, or chief will help you"
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Kara frowned and looked at her daughter as tears came to her eyes. "Honey, I don’t think you are a freak.... No one else thinks that either.... You were in an accident." She whispered to her softly. She then frowned a little. "They might be back. Take a seat in your hiding corner." She said softly and then walked out of the small house.

Kallen nodded his head and gasped in pain. He started to slowly linp with him. "I was attacked!" He cried out and continued to walk with him. "Thank you for finding me...." Do this is what it must have felt like to be attacked by his kind.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"i am a freak, I'm blind and not stupid or deaf" she huffed and walked to her corner, and sits down on the ground.

"You are save now, the men will try and find the beast that attacked you" and he took Kallen to Kara "Chief we found this boy in the woods, the men will try and kill the monster" and he walked inside and looked at the corner and shook his head, and walked to a bed helping Kallen on it.

Allysa looked towards the bed, her heartbeat was going fast, she was smelling this stranger
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Kallen laid on the bed and whimpered in pain. "Holy hell! It hurts!" He cried out and then began to sniff the air. He then looked over at Allysa. He then looked as Kara came over to start stripping him to his boxers. "Oh my word."

Kara stared in horror at the state of the boy. "He is hurt really badly." She said and led herself and the men to another part of the house to get some medical stuff.

Kallen frowned and looked at the girl. "Hey, why the hell are you here?" He whispered to her harshly, smelling the wolf scene she had. Though it was very faint.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa huffed "wel this is my house, and why are you whispering," and she slowly got up and felt around her.

"Kara that boy is attacked by a wolf... It are the same wounds as the death kids a month ago... And where is that boy coming from..." She whispers to Kara and shook his head "i don't think this village needs more of this we all don't trust that girl"

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

He frowned a little and slowly sat up. "You are a warewolf." He snapped with a whisper and looked at her. "Why are you here?" He asked again and let out a low growl by mistake. "Wait, are you blind?"

Kara frowned and turned to face the man. "That girl is my daughter! You will know disrespect her like that! Whats not to trust? She wasn't sick until she was attacked." She said and crossed her arms.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"no i like to pretend I'm blinde," she snapped at him and walked closer to him "and werewolves aren't real" she felt around her and placed her hand on the bed and starts to feel his leg "my Mother will come back with something for the pain"

"That girl speaks to herself," and shook his head hearing something growl "you hear that?"

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Kallen let out a hollar of pain and extended his claws. "Ow!" He snapped and then pressed them to her skin. "If they aren't real, then what do you smell?" He asked her slowly.

Kara frowned and shook her head. "The only thing I hear is someone about to be kicked out of this village if you keep bad mouthing my daughter." She said and dhoved some supplies into his hands. "Now, let's get back in there and you shut up."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Jack shook his head "you are to stubborn to see it Kara, but fine i will help" and he shook his head taking the supplies.

Allysa startled when she felt his grip and soon something sharp and pulled back her arm and hit his leg and stepped back "i i Don't know where you are talking about" and she got a bit sceard, and felt around her walking towards her corner siting down on a small bed and looked away from him.

Page 1 of 24 123 ... LastLast